Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season here.

[Post New]by AlwaysSunny on Apr 9, 15 12:25 PM
In at least 2 of the levels I cannot not switch machines, so I cannot complete the required products. The game remains a bit slow & I'm playing on a newer pc

[Post New]by kellydunwell on Apr 9, 15 12:37 PM
On level 37 I am unable to switch from the meat machine to the egg powder machine. Any suggestions?

1mygames2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

first button after the 6th house (cant find any level numbers)

[Post New]by 1mygames2 on Apr 10, 15 5:31 AM
no machine to put the eggs into to make the powder or did i miss it? thx

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 12, 15 4:08 PM
Have also found the lockup on changing machines on Level 37 AND Level 80.
In both cases you have to keep replaying as soon as you find the lockup and hope it will be cleared next time.
Suspect this may be a bug that has not been fixed and does detriment to the Farm Frenzy series.
Would think that after 12 versions of Farm Frenzy they would have all the bugs ironed out as the gameplay is so similar from game to game.
"Only the characters change to protect the innocent" (as they say in some of those true life crime dramas.

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Apr 13, 15 2:15 AM
still cannot play this game. Would like credit back, since the last time I tried Dr. Felix I got absolutely NO response from BFG (it was on another game), so I don't expect a response this time. I just want my credit back.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 13, 15 11:01 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and say that if you haven't contact our Technical Support Team, it is recommended. This will help us keep track of as well as report the issues to the appropriate team. The Technical Support team will also do their best to troubleshoot the issues you are seeing.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by traceystewart64 on Apr 14, 15 6:40 PM
I am not having a problem with sluggish and I finally got that I needed to wait for the items be in the warehouse to send them to the next machine. However, I am constantly being unable to upgrade or change the machines. I have literally stopped trying to complete the level and just clicked the upgrade/change button. Over a couple dozen times. Now I know just restart the level, play the exact strategy, and it might work. Very irritating. Farm Frenzy is my favorite game, but the glitches need to be fixed.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 16, 15 3:24 AM
Yes this is a random p[roblem that continues to affect many. Come on Bigfish why should we have to go to all the trouble of contacting a tech person and then find like a visit to the dentist that the toot is fine. I mean because it seems to happen randomly we cannot repeat the problem consistently for a tech person.
But if enough people have this ock up then that should be reported to the Game people to investigate and correct.
I will add level 59 to the list of levels that hang . So thats 37, 59, 80. Do we have any other numbers of level lockups.

[Post New]by traceystewart64 on Apr 17, 15 7:41 PM
Level 59 I can not switch from cutlet plant to nectar plant. I have tried multiple times, it's not happening. This is not a computer problem. Is this gonna be addressed?

ak6491
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by ak6491 on Apr 26, 15 1:51 PM
I have Window 8. I found that I wasn't able to convert some of the factories. I needed to restart certain levels, especially level 88.

[Post New]by jennypockets on May 8, 15 10:08 AM
I too am having switching issues on level 71... given up till it's fixed.... come on Big Fish, a lot of us have been loyal customers for years. Please sort this out or re-write the game, we've been waiting long enough for a new Farm Frenzy game for it to work properly.

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on May 15, 15 10:09 PM
I cannot switch from meat machine to egg machine on 3 different levels. BFG, there is a definite problem with this game so, please get a fix from the developers. Cannot finish the game without it.

[Post New]by amymadvig on May 17, 15 3:45 PM
I am on Level 37 and I can't switch the first machines. when I click on the egg flour machine board nothing happens. When i buy the pasta and the lasagna machines it works perfectly.

Any suggestions so i can keep playing?
Also had I beta tested this game, one suggestion would be to put level numbers on the maps. It's frustrating when I have to go searching for the level numbers myself.

Thanks

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on May 29, 15 3:03 AM
TECH TEAM need to stop blaming our computers ! I have had several problems and been sent the standard, same old reply- go to Dr Felix or go to help page because ...." there's something wrong with MY COMPUTER ".
Having taken all that time to do those things I have discovered.................................. NON OF THEM WAS MY COMPUTERS FAULT AT ALL !!

Edited on 05/29/2015 at 3:04:35 AM PST

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on May 29, 15 3:08 AM
THIS IS NOT MY COMPUTERS FAULT>>The warehouse is only 1/3 full but it will not take anymore stock. It says it's full.
I stop the game , restart my computer and when I get back to the warehouse it is chocka-block with tons of other stuff that was not there before.

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on May 29, 15 3:10 AM
amymadvig wrote:I am on Level 37 and I can't switch the first machines. when I click on the egg flour machine board nothing happens. When i buy the pasta and the lasagna machines it works perfectly.

Any suggestions so i can keep playing?
Also had I beta tested this game, one suggestion would be to put level numbers on the maps. It's frustrating when I have to go searching for the level numbers myself.

Thanks

YES YOU NEED TO EXIT THE GAME, then restart your computer . It will let you continue IN the game and where you left off-SO YOU WON'T LOOSE MUCH of the progress you made.

Edited on 05/29/2015 at 3:14:43 AM PST

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on May 30, 15 8:37 PM
I tried getting help from BFG myself and didn't get anywhere here, so I went straight to the developer and sent them a tech message. That was 2 weeks ago and have yet to get a reply!!!!.

I am having the switch over problem as well as moving goods into the machines for processing.

Hope to get some help from "THE WIZARD" that created this game because that is where the answers lay.

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on May 31, 15 1:10 PM
Finally got a reply from the developer. Said they are working on a "FIX". Didn't say how long. I suggested they please contact BFG and let them know so they can keep us up-to-date on what to do when this occurs.

Later.

GMGL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by GMGL on Jun 22, 15 2:51 PM
Also can't finish level 71. It won't switch from the hot dog factory to the lasagna factory. If I try it at the beginning of the level, it works, but once I've actually used the hot dog factory, it won't switch over anymore.

1mygames2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by 1mygames2 on Aug 15, 15 6:12 AM
i don't know how to tell what level i am on it doesn't say however at the upper part of the game after the house there is NO machine to put the eggs in to make the egg powder anyone else have this problem is there a patch? the machine is just not there there are only trees in the area? pls help its been awhile thx

Go to: