VAMPYBITES
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by VAMPYBITES on Apr 15, 15 3:06 PM
Hello,
I have had all that was mentioned in the previous posts....I'd like to add.
I started to play the game, clicked on "PLAY", the screen did something weird then "POOF", the bonus game was unblocked.
Keep in mind I haven't played the game YET!

Edited on 04/16/2015 at 4:11:26 PM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by susifish on Apr 15, 15 5:25 PM
Can't use the lighter in the workshop also. Using a PC, Windows 7.

"Corrupt" profile deleted

[Post New]by cordeliawainscot on Jun 1, 15 2:07 AM
Has anybody else ever come across this?

I left the game 'open' while I got on with something else on a different computer (work, since you ask, which is what I should have been doing....) which took longer than I thought. When I got back to the game it had frozen, and so had everything else.
When I rebooted my PC and started the game again I got a rather depressing message that my profile was corrupt and had been deleted. I was a long way into the game, so I'm a bit peeved at having to start all over again.
I've not had this happen before - is it a known problem? Is it a really bad idea to leave the game (or any game) unattended for a few hours?

[Post New]by julesmarie on Jun 1, 15 12:18 PM
I have had a major crash on my laptop, I have been in touch with tech dept, and they have been helpful, what I would like to know if any other players have had their pc or laptop crash completely, after uninstall / reinstalling my laptop won't even boot up and states corrupt files, its windows 7 says last software could be the case.

I have borrowed this one, but now need a windows 7 disc to reload all the laptop, hope nobody has had this trouble, but this game was the last thing i did before shutting down,

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 6, 15 11:34 PM
DeijaFIsh wrote:This game keeps looping from Sarah's House to the outside of her house and when you ask for a hint, you get told to go back into Sarah's house, but there is nothing there to do. When you ask for a hint, it sends you back outside. It loops you back and forth and you can't do anything else. Additionally, the map shows no actions are available. Can this be fixed? I am running Win 7 Pro. And have done all the suggested fixes like uninstall and reinstall ---- yada yada---- no dice. This is a great game, but there sure are one heck of a lot of issues with it. Please, FIX IT! Thanks...

Exactly the same issue. See my post at the top of the forum. I'm running on a mac with Mavericks, so I don't see any issues with the operating system. Someone else MUST have gotten past this. DeijaFish, did you ever figure it out? TIA.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 6, 15 11:38 PM
psgraham wrote:This game keeps looping from Sarah's House to the outside of her house and when you ask for a hint, you get told to go back into Sarah's house, but there is nothing there to do. When you ask for a hint, it sends you back outside. It loops you back and forth and you can't do anything else. there is another user that has had the same issue. I am at a stand still and can't continue the game as I can do nothing but go back and forth from Sarah's house to the outside. Nothing in my inventory is able to be used at this point. I have un-installed/re-installed, nothing works. Does anyone have any solutions??

psgraham, did you ever find a work around? I've posted about this everywhere - see my post at the top of the forum and am trying to find someone who figured it out. Thanks!

GMGL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by GMGL on Nov 9, 15 1:01 PM
No music means no music. Even with the slider all the way off, there are still random scenes where there's music playing (sometimes in a HOS, sometimes outside of it). I prefer to play without music. I still like to have sound, so I don't want to turn my sound completely off.

Not a huge deal, I can still play the game, but it was a bit annoying that feature isn't working properly. Using Windows 8.1

Go to: