If you are stuck.....

sunfed
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:If you are stuck.....

[Post New]by sunfed on Sep 7, 09 8:30 AM
Sunmoog...have you tried Safecracker, Dracula Origin, Paradise or Riddle of the Sphynx?

swhite21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by swhite21 on Sep 7, 09 11:41 AM
wow am i stuck i am in the beginning of the game and need to know ...what is a walk through and how do i get the curly thingy for the hookand how do i get enough food to get my meter to the top of the gauge, i am almost there but not quite

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Sep 8, 09 2:08 AM
I am at " fulfill captain nemo's request" part of the game.
where I am stuck is getting jep on top of the cliff,
I can't find the "hot spot " to get jep on the top of the cliff.
I got the feathers, now to get jep on the cliff
can someone please help me.

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Sep 8, 09 11:46 AM
Hi there, housebound! The hotspot to getting up the cliff is close to where you got the feathers from. Your cursor will become those little wheels when you find it.

[Post New]by loustar on Sep 8, 09 10:29 PM
I NEVER FOUND THE ZINC STRIPS. I THINK I NEED THAT FOR THE BATTERY INSIDE THE SUB. I'M STUCK THERE, CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ELSE TO DO. ALSO DIDN'T FIND THE RED METAL TINGED IN GREEN NEAR THE LAKE.WHERE DO YOU USE THE LIGHTNING ROD AND THE KITE. I HAVE WORKED EVERY THING ELSE UP TO THAT POINTON MY OWN. IT SAY'S TO VISET THE GALLERY, AS I HAVE COLLECTED 200 POINTS BUT I CAN'T FIND THE VIDEO CARD THAT IT IS TALKING ABOUT. LOSING INTEREST AS I REALLY AM STUCK.
THANK YOU! LOUSTAR

[Post New]by ladybug777 on Sep 11, 09 2:18 PM
I'm very stuck! I have bandaged Jeb's head but Mina says he is still to weak to eat. What am I not doing? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks!!!!!!!

[Post New]by shorty1zero1 on Sep 26, 09 4:01 PM
what is the site or the location of the walkthrough i would like that help once and a while. thanks for this chat area it seems to help and i know it will help lots of people. im not a real big gamer but i like to play them when theres not a lot going on.

[Post New]by hillbilly6 on Sep 27, 09 2:24 PM
JessnBob wrote:I am a bit confused. I printed a walkthrough by MaGtRo and it tells me to go down the steps to the right of the windmill and I can't seem to find any steps anywhere near the windmill. At this point I am at a standstill. Can you assisit me?

You have to build the steps with the clay you should have a wood like box for making the bricks and than you will have steps

[Post New]by hillbilly6 on Sep 28, 09 1:57 PM
sunmoog wrote:Remember at the begining I asked for games that you enjoyed? Well no one replied so I am asking one more time please just tell me you favorite games that you played on big fish.

Princess Isabella: A Witch's curse is a good one

That all for now. Thanks if you replied.

[Post New]by hillbilly6 on Sep 28, 09 1:59 PM
ladybug777 wrote:I'm very stuck! I have bandaged Jeb's head but Mina says he is still to weak to eat. What am I not doing? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks!!!!!!!

you need to give him the mixture that of bark and water and than medican plant and water

[Post New]by rabbit_22 on Oct 15, 09 6:43 PM
This is a great game but also stuck, can't find the zinc stripes or this submarine, have yet to be able to finish my diving suit. can anyone help?

[Post New]by rabbit_22 on Oct 15, 09 6:47 PM
For healing Jeb there is a bark you must cut off the base of a tree, heat it in the hot lake in your bowl you made and feed it to Jeb, then food and sleep and he is good to go.

please heeelp meee :)

[Post New]by edda78 on Oct 21, 09 11:56 PM
how will i have a bowl? how will i make it? and also the container??
thank you in advance

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Oct 23, 09 7:02 AM
You need to take clay & put it on the potter's wheel in the workshop. After that, you'll need to heat it in your oven.

sam1020
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

If you are stuck.....

[Post New]by sam1020 on Nov 8, 09 3:28 PM
sunmoog wrote:I have created this discussion because I have just completed it and can answer many questions and help other people as much as posible i can also tell you were to find a walkthrough that took me to the end of it and if you have time can I have some challiging games that you enjoyed?

Thanks for the suggestions,I will try to help you as much as posible.

[Post New]by margharita on Nov 28, 09 2:38 PM
stuck is not the word for it. i can't even get to eating to get her strenght. i am only on arrive on the island and thought i collecting everything i needed to make a fire and cook. someone give me some insight.

[Post New]by Corkgirl on Dec 1, 09 11:17 AM
Hey Guys, I am stuck on the tree part where i have to get the rubber from the tree, i have trapped the snake but it wont let me cut the tree with the knife i have tried everything and looked at walkthroughs it still wont work, can anyone help???
Thanks

[Post New]by shortchit1970 on Feb 21, 10 7:15 PM
shortchit1970 wrote:how do you get a "walkthrough"? I am SO stuck on the beach...getting tired of this...thanks in advance

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 7:20:13 PM PST

[Post New]by bill98662 on Mar 18, 10 6:32 PM
I need to make a lamp or a candle to get into the cave -- how?

[Post New]by bill98662 on Mar 19, 10 2:37 PM
Corkgirl -- Try putting the forked stick and the knife together. In my case I went over the rope bridge, made a trap, went back for the snake and showed it to the fierce monkey blocking my path.

Go to: