kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by kandinsky on Apr 14, 15 5:55 PM

Edited on 04/15/2015 at 2:43:30 PM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Apr 24, 15 7:25 PM
Haven't had a chance to play, (and therefore review!), in awhile, but I took a chance on this game that I had tried before. I honestly thought it boring and quit after about 10 or 15 minutes. Then for some reason, when it caught my eye again, I tried it and started to get interested. I found myself actually liking this game. I thought the graphics (although not particularly crisp), were fine and the colors nicely done. The voices fit the characters perfectly and even though it is a fairly slow game, if you stay with it, it does get interesting. My biggest complaint, and of course, this is my personal opinion, but as a few other reviewers have mentioned - I HATE JAZZ!!! I'm a rocker and on occasion, a Blues or Classical girl. But Jazz NO! However, I did suffer (!) through the music as the storyline and characters drew me in. Haven't played the Bonus Game yet, but will give it a try in a few days. This game isn't for everyone (especially if they don't like Jazz!!), but I would recommend giving it a try and trying to stick with it for awhile. It kinda gets ya!!

feenix

[Post New]by debjade on Aug 10, 15 9:20 PM
Great game series. Please make more of them. I for one love jazz. It is part of my culture. In fact, I am from the area. It is rare to get stories like this. It was a treat and a break from all of that spooky witchy crazy stuff. So much of these games are like that. I was very pleased with this good old fashion noir murder mystery. More please.

Go to: