unable to connect

dw1457
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

Re:unable to connect

[Post New]by dw1457 on Apr 10, 15 12:21 PM
Since none of us can play right now, has anyone ever received a silver or gold chest from the snail? I'm considering cutting her off completely. Any suggestions?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Apr 10, 15 12:22 PM
Good thinking, Wendy Like your style You'll get your 12,000 back I bet you. Hope so anyway

Remember for those who don't want to lose progress, do what gadget is doing and leave the game up and try "Retry" now and again. I'm off for more wine with the game sat open and I'll come back later to "Retry"!

Bethany68
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Bethany68 on Apr 10, 15 12:23 PM
shagwendy wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:Same here. For those that have made good progress, do NOT press quit or progress will be lost. Just keep trying Retry every so often

I pressed the Quit button so I could come here and I'm really hoping my progress will be lost because I just spent 12,000 gold unwisely and I would really love to have a do-over, lol.

Hahahaaaaaaa!
That's hysterical!
I've had those moments in the game.
Would love a do-over.

I wish we had an in game "save" button!

~ Bethany ~

dw1457
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by dw1457 on Apr 10, 15 12:23 PM
Since none of us can play right now, has anyone ever received a silver or gold chest from the snail? I'm considering cutting her off completely. Any suggestions?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Apr 10, 15 12:24 PM
dw1457 wrote:Since none of us can play right now, has anyone ever received a silver or gold chest from the snail? I'm considering cutting her off completely. Any suggestions?

I gave up feeding my snail, she was very naughty for me! I now mainly feed the Christmas pets and some of the Easter ones. When those require so little food, why bother with those that need more is my thinking.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Apr 10, 15 12:24 PM
Same here in Mississippi!

Bethany68
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Bethany68 on Apr 10, 15 12:29 PM
FudgeChi wrote: I now mainly feed the Christmas pets and some of the Easter ones. When those require so little food, why bother with those that need more is my thinking.

Me too.
If I can get decent chests from the pets that require less food, those are the pets that are gonna get fed.
The others can just sit there and look cute.

~ Bethany ~

dw1457
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by dw1457 on Apr 10, 15 12:30 PM
I play on iPad and we are still waiting to join you in the spring event! Very jealous every time I hear about suns and new pets!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 10, 15 12:31 PM
LOL, shagwendy. I've been there, and had to just do more HOS to renew my coin supply. Nice for you to have this silver lining.

I'm glad to know other people are having the same problem. Luckily, I got the message while the game was loading, so I didn't lose anything. I guess I'll go get my errands done and play later.

Have fun stormin' the castle--when they get their servers back up.

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on Apr 10, 15 12:33 PM
I'm playing in England on kindle fire and getting the same message. Not happy about this lol!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Apr 10, 15 12:40 PM
Bethany68 wrote:
FudgeChi wrote: I now mainly feed the Christmas pets and some of the Easter ones. When those require so little food, why bother with those that need more is my thinking.

Me too.
If I can get decent chests from the pets that require less food, those are the pets that are gonna get fed.
The others can just sit there and look cute.

~ Bethany ~

Yes! I sometimes bring the others "out" to just sit there, they need a breath of fresh air sometimes!

It will be back soon everyone, I'm sure of it. if not, then my game will just have to stay open all night!

Sherry4343
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry4343 on Apr 10, 15 12:48 PM
Same here in Cali.
Soooo hope it's due to the iOS Spring update coming thru

cabugg
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cabugg on Apr 10, 15 12:49 PM
Glad to see it's not just me. I even did a reboot with no success. Guess I'll go do some housework for a little while.

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on Apr 10, 15 12:53 PM
Same here in Florida. Don't really want to play because I am afraid of losing progress. Maybe the moderator will tune in with an answer.

Valjune
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Valjune on Apr 10, 15 12:58 PM
Still unable to connect at 3:00 pm in Illinois. cant even open up the Big Fish game manager. must be a Big Problem at Big Fish!

Bethany68
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Bethany68 on Apr 10, 15 12:59 PM
Geesh......now the forum and the game site are getting twitchy!

~ Bethany ~

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Apr 10, 15 1:04 PM
Would be nice if one of the mods would pop in and give us an update!

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Apr 10, 15 1:06 PM
ok Mods, again there is a short info on Facebook, but nothing here in the Forum

[Post New]by sandinana11 on Apr 10, 15 1:10 PM
Bethany68 wrote:
shagwendy wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:Same here. For those that have made good progress, do NOT press quit or progress will be lost. Just keep trying Retry every so often

I pressed the Quit button so I could come here and I'm really hoping my progress will be lost because I just spent 12,000 gold unwisely and I would really love to have a do-over, lol.

Hahahaaaaaaa!
That's hysterical!
I've had those moments in the game.
Would love a do-over.

I wish we had an in game "save" button!

~ Bethany ~

Bethany, I like your thinking. An in-game SAVE button would be wondrously fantastic!!!

[Post New]by Lambchop_1 on Apr 10, 15 1:13 PM
There is an update from the mods on the first page.

Midnight Castle PC and iOS TEMPORARILY down - Friday, April 10, 2015

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 10, 15 1:07 PM

Hi Everyone,

As many of you have noticed, Midnight Castle PC and iOS have been temporarily down since 12:00 noon PST. We're currently unaware of the cause of this outage, but our team is now looking into this. We hope to have the game up and running again as soon as possible and will update this thread when we have any new information.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: