tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by tammytheo on Apr 19, 15 5:43 PM
Bee921 wrote:I can't play the hidden chapter! I finished the shards puzzle, but have 4 extra pieces with no place to use them. Anyone else have this problem?

You need to place all the shards in the mirror to unlock the hidden chapter. The thing is it's not clear from the outlines where exactly some of the shards fit. So, you have to look carefully for spots that match the 4 remaining shards, especially near the edges of the mirror frame.

Hope this helps.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Poof11 on Apr 19, 15 6:49 PM
Well I've been able to play through to the demons puzzle. As soon as I thought that I had completed it correctly, I received the following error: Unknown exception in Run(), which of course locked it up. Once I was able to get back into the game I get through to hit play and immediately get the error beep and then the same run error. I cannot proceed and I will not start over with a new profile to only have this happen again. I cannot continue the game unless there is a fix to correct this problem.

mareflynn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by mareflynn on Apr 21, 15 9:59 AM
When I put the last piece into the Phobius slide puzzle, the game crashed and I received a runtime error message.

I exited the game and when I went back in, all I could get was a blank screen. Can't get back into the game.

Windows 7 64bit laptop. All drivers are up to date.

Help?

Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by Radgame on Apr 22, 15 7:36 PM
Win7 HP 64Bit: At random places (4 times), it crashed w/ msg. "lua runtime error". Not a major issue, as such, since it saved game progress each time. The last crash was at the vine & flames mini-game (Phobius).

Edited on 04/22/2015 at 7:37:35 PM PST

GrammyZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by GrammyZ on Apr 22, 15 8:36 PM
Poof11 wrote:Well I've been able to play through to the demons puzzle. As soon as I thought that I had completed it correctly, I received the following error: Unknown exception in Run(), which of course locked it up. Once I was able to get back into the game I get through to hit play and immediately get the error beep and then the same run error. I cannot proceed and I will not start over with a new profile to only have this happen again. I cannot continue the game unless there is a fix to correct this problem.

I've been having the same problem. On the demon puzzle and everything just froze. Each time I've closed the game, then opened it again. It worked until I hit the "play" button. Then I get a black screen and frozen pointer. Having a great time until this. Has anyone solved this?

[Post New]by devans10 on Apr 26, 15 4:22 AM
Using Windows 7, game keeps crashing with a run time error. Having to restart the game is a real nuisance, anyone got ant solutions please?

Edited on 04/26/2015 at 4:53:51 AM PST

[Post New]by louizad on Apr 26, 15 5:56 PM
Having the same problem. Can't play the game, where is the fix????????

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 27, 15 1:10 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing a run time error message when playing this particular game. Talk about frustrating.

Since it sounds like troubleshooting steps are needed, please contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can better be able to investigate this for you.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

sha49tn1
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by sha49tn1 on Apr 27, 15 6:39 PM
Valdy wrote:
angelfish106 wrote:I never use the custom cursor, always the system one. Running Win7 Professional on a desktop PC and I'm having no issues with the cursor at all.

And no technical issues with any other part of this game.

I use a Win7 - 64 bit laptop, and have no problems either. Even the custom cursor works fine with me. [/quote
I have Win7-64 bit laptop also, & had several problems with the game. The cursor for one, plus the black page every time the screen changed.

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by beamer37 on May 3, 15 11:34 AM
was almost done with the game. Hit skip and all of a sudden the game ended, cannot go on to the bonus chapter as the game is not completed. I have windows 8.1

[Post New]by olarein on May 19, 15 2:48 PM
mareflynn wrote:When I put the last piece into the Phobius slide puzzle, the game crashed and I received a runtime error message.

I exited the game and when I went back in, all I could get was a blank screen. Can't get back into the game.

Windows 7 64bit laptop. All drivers are up to date.

Help?

I have the same problem and got the "Unknown exception in Run()" message.I had to delete my profile and start over again. VERY disapointing.
I use Win 8,1

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 26, 15 12:50 PM
Everything fine until I got to the Phobius puzzle. Had to restart it a couple times. The third time, it froze on me.

I uninstalled/reinstalled. This time it went to the frozen place.

Game also ran slow from the start but playable.

Changed profile. This time no sound.

I also played other games I have to check the sound and speed of game. they are all fine.

This is in Windows 7

Is this going to be fixed.

Edited on 05/26/2015 at 12:51:22 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 27, 15 11:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

I see that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. I'm so sorry to hear that some players are seeing the runtime error message, not being able to complete the game, and freezing blank screen issues. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

In regards to the freezing and blank screen issues, it may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

With the runtime error message and not being able to complete the game, it is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. We definitely want to help get things up and running for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by demfrevr on Jun 10, 15 7:35 PM
got to last of basic game and it locked up. big fish help advised I change compatibility mode and I did. after that I couldn't even start the game.want my money back.

Game Crashes at Demon Puzzle picture

[Post New]by Gemgoddess40 on Jun 25, 15 5:39 PM
I have the same issue: was playing the demon puzzle picture, got a run time error and now game won't play, just freezes.
I enjoyed BigFish games when there was great customer service. In the "old days" technical support would have issued a patch to fix the problem instead of tell everyone to download and install dr felix as if it is OUR issue and not the games. Big Fish really should get rid of it's "Best Customer Support" claim because it's become the Worst Customer Support.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mpiggy on Jun 26, 15 6:17 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using

this game has frozen up to a black screen and I cant finish the game. I have rebooted my computer, reinstalled the game, and it still goes to the black screen when I try to finish the game

[Post New]by blujesus122005 on Jun 29, 15 5:26 PM
it shows on mygames, that I purchased sable maze collectors Edition, and Reflections of life collectors Edition. I am using window 8.1 when I click on this game it shows up. when I click play ,it will not start. can you help me.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 30, 15 1:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there are continued issues with the game. Just to clear up any confusion, the Big Fish Technical Support Team has never been able to issue fixes for any of the games that we offer, as this is something that falls under the developer's purview.

Our Technical Support Team is skilled at troubleshooting issues and can help with making adjustments to your settings that can possibly help with resolving some of these issues. Again, they don't have the ability to change the games themselves. When an issue is identified that requires an actual fix to the game itself, they have to let the developer know because only the developer is capable of making such a change. The information gathered from Dr. Felix reports are also sent to the developer and can often help them with formulating a fix.

If the help article recommended by bfgBellerophon did not help, it's best that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. If needed, our Reps are also able to assist with replacement games.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 06/30/2015 at 1:35:24 PM PST

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jul 26, 15 8:02 PM
Why do people post in a Tech Issues thread telling everyone how they're having no problems with the game and don't even bother to offer a solution? Unhelpful comments like that make absolutely no sense to me.

[Post New]by graneebear on Sep 20, 15 2:35 PM
My program is frozen and totally black screen with a non functioning curser. I see it is a problem with a lot if posts. can you help

Go to: