rara3462
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by rara3462 on Apr 26, 15 3:22 AM
I played with no problems on windows 7. Until I played the butterfly bubble game in extras. nearly at the end it threw me out with and access violantion

nella62
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by nella62 on Apr 26, 15 2:56 PM
I had a problem with the bonus game: the table in the hall opened before I had used my table key and I wasn't able to take the prince figurine and the note, so I couldn't go on...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 27, 15 10:57 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that a number of players are experiencing issues with this particular game. If you haven't already, please contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to investigate this further for you. By contacting them it also helps to keep track of and report the issues players are experiencing.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

mcfr
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mcfr on Apr 27, 15 4:04 PM
Hi there, the skip button does not work: could please anyone help me? Thanks in advancr and greetings from Italy

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 28, 15 2:05 PM
Hi mcfr,

I'm so sorry to hear about the skip button. Please contact our Customer Support Team. They can help look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

Oohh!!! I love the sights of Italy. Greetings from the United States!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 04/28/2015 at 2:05:26 PM PST

[Post New]by witarossi on Apr 29, 15 4:51 PM
Downloaded and played entire game without a problem, but couldn't play bonus game?! [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 04/30/2015 at 12:37:27 PM PST

katycoogan
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by katycoogan on Apr 30, 15 1:57 PM
Old_Man_River wrote:played the HOP just outside of the Circus (Near the pond) Found all of the objects, but the HOP will not end. It does not give me the chain (From strategy Guide) and nothing remains in the search list. I cannot continue. Getting to be a habit.

I was stuck at the same place. Very frustrated. No hint or skip. Was just about to uninstall/reinstall but decided to try the match 3 game first. I made a few matches and I got the chain!

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Apr 30, 15 1:57 PM
repeated episodes of game freezing; had to use task manager to close game and restart to continue playing. Ran Dxdiag.

[Post New]by dora1224 on May 1, 15 5:06 AM
Old_Man_River wrote:played the HOP just outside of the Circus (Near the pond) Found all of the objects, but the HOP will not end. It does not give me the chain (From strategy Guide) and nothing remains in the search list. I cannot continue. Getting to be a habit.

[Post New]by steprx on May 2, 15 1:42 PM
Have spent all afternoon trying to get this game to install!!!!! New PC Windows 8 and no problems with any other game. Makes me mad to waste my time for a game I have paid for already!!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 3, 15 8:29 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are having issues with freezing and installation. Talk about frustrating.

It may be helpful to check out the following help pages:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

steprx, it may be helpful to try changing the settings to the alternate method. I'm going to include the help page below:

Network Connection Settings in the Big Fish Games App

If you are still experiencing issues, contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by pghzoolady on May 3, 15 9:29 AM
Finished the card game at the pond then played the HOP. There is no chain. Can not go any farther in the game. Checked the strategy guide to find out about the chain. I have read some other posts and see that I am not the only one with this problem. Now what?

[Post New]by mzvee219 on May 3, 15 2:11 PM
I also could not get out of the HOP at the pond and there were no more objects shown to find nor did it give me the chain. Can't go any further. Win 8.1

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on May 8, 15 1:20 AM
I had no issues with the demo, so I bought the full version. As soon as the horse takes me to the circus, the screen went black. I'm running Windows 7 on a laptop. I had to ctrl alt del to get out of the game. I have so many recent games with technical issues, but I only receive a couple of beta test requests. Should there be more testing with these games than what is happening now?

[Post New]by Jynclz on May 8, 15 11:36 PM
When trying to play the bonus game, the chest opens before I get the key and then it can no longer be clicked on. Frustrating!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 9, 15 5:55 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and apologize that players are having issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

If you haven't done so, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Please let them know of the issue you are experiencing. They are always willing to investigate things further for you. This also helps to keep track of and report the issues to escalate to the appropriate team.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on May 10, 15 6:49 PM
pemerald46 wrote:Played HOP with suitcase, does not have the ram to finish. Can not get any where else. Please fix.

I had same problem Cannot finish game unless I start all over again which is frustrating.

crgriff58
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by crgriff58 on May 11, 15 1:54 PM
Can not get all the awards because every time I win the bonus game with the butterfly, the game sends and error message and throw me out. Very frustrating as I have tried several times and just as I win the error message comes us and throws me out. ERRRRRRR!

lomeara
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lomeara on May 16, 15 4:24 AM
I'm stuck and unable to get the shears - hint just circles the hint button - unable to continue - iMac Yosemite 10.10.3 - also stuck The lost tides game - unable to back out of the sea plane - two games in one month with issues, don't think it's the computer but would like some advice.

tlmoz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by tlmoz on May 29, 15 10:58 AM
I did what you said to do -"go to Customer Support" and after 24 hours - I received an email from them with a game a coupon code in it. I figured since the game was a collection item the code would be good for another collection game - WRONG - the code is only good for a non-collection game!

Go to: