shekon
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 here

[Post New]by shekon on May 20, 15 5:23 PM
My goodness BF, why do you tell us to go to Help/Tech support. I have and I'd venture a guess so has everyone that's posted here. I've followed all the help suggestions, to no avail. The game is a disaster as far as the function is concerned; I would think since you posted the game then you should take responsibility and contact the makers of the game.
I realize your busy but I'd really like to be able to reinstall the game and play it.

Thank you.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on May 21, 15 3:04 AM
shekon wrote:My goodness BF, why do you tell us to go to Help/Tech support. I have and I'd venture a guess so has everyone that's posted here. I've followed all the help suggestions, to no avail. The game is a disaster as far as the function is concerned; I would think since you posted the game then you should take responsibility and contact the makers of the game.
I realize your busy but I'd really like to be able to reinstall the game and play it.

Thank you.

Agree!!

hel54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hel54 on May 25, 15 3:36 AM
I caný even play the game.
Every time i try to start the game, it loads up and then it.s closed down.

shekon
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by shekon on May 26, 15 8:43 AM
I'm beginning to think BF is becoming less interested in posting playable games and only interested in, "take the money and run" so to speak.
Though, granted I did get a free game coupon which I used for this game, but it certainly turned out to be my loss anyway.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on May 28, 15 1:15 PM
The creator of this games is going to locate what is wrong and it comes a new update as soon as it's resolved but it takes time unfortunately.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on May 29, 15 11:04 AM
There is now a new update available for this game, Bigfish just have to advertise it too.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 29, 15 3:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

I understand that frustration with this game and can see that many of you are experiencing similar issues with it. Unfortunately, some games can have issues that come up after they're released. Game developers do test games to make sure that they work for a wide variety of hardware and software configurations. However, because of all the possible permutations, a particular game may end up displaying an issue that isn't apparent at the outset. For this reason, we monitor these threads and let the developer know about any trending issues. However, a fix is up to the developer and this is something that Big Fish has no control over.

Ferretjenny - I'm not sure which update you're referring to, but details regarding the last update given to us by the developer are here:

UPDATE! New version available for Avalon Legends Solitaire 2! May 11, 2015

In the meantime, we can offer troubleshooting support via our Technical Support Team HERE if you're able to write in with a Dr. Felix Report. If the issue remains unresolved, our Reps can also help with a replacement game.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on May 30, 15 3:16 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

I understand that frustration with this game and can see that many of you are experiencing similar issues with it. Unfortunately, some games can have issues that come up after they're released. Game developers do test games to make sure that they work for a wide variety of hardware and software configurations. However, because of all the possible permutations, a particular game may end up displaying an issue that isn't apparent at the outset. For this reason, we monitor these threads and let the developer know about any trending issues. However, a fix is up to the developer and this is something that Big Fish has no control over.

Ferretjenny - I'm not sure which update you're referring to, but details regarding the last update given to us by the developer are here:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/405448.page"> UPDATE! New version available for Avalon Legends Solitaire 2! May 11, 2015 </a>

In the meantime, we can offer troubleshooting support via our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> if you're able to write in with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. If the issue remains unresolved, our Reps can also help with a replacement game.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Hello
The update on 11 May is the one who has problems, there is a more recent update, that's what I meant.

I have had email contact with the creator of this game and they've made some changes so the game does not freeze so just because you have to put this new update.

I can attach a little of what the creator wrote to me ::

"We did some improvements That Reduce memory usage and That May Stop freezing issue (but at the moment it's Windows only). Big Fish Games Should release this update too, but I do not know When and if They announce it or not"
This he wrote yesterday (29 May) to me.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jun 1, 15 12:28 PM
Can you update this now thanks???? This one you have dont work okey???

_Les
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by _Les on Jun 11, 15 6:24 AM
Lady_Rae wrote:To be honest, I'm not sure this is a tech issue, but it is a problem.

While playing the game (free trial) I did not collect any resources except gold. When I would empty a stack the gems/wood would appear for a second, then vanish, while the counters stayed at 0 for these two items.

I would love to buy this game, it has potential and I enjoyed the game play immensely, but with this particular bug I can see no reason to continue.

I'm playing Windows 7, if it matters.

Thanks.

edited for Windows version

I purchased the game and I have the same issue!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 6/13

This is bizarre. The wood, etc. suddenly started working. I put my computer to sleep while the game is loaded, and when I woke the computer, and lo and behold, everything is working. I exited and restarted the game, and it still works.

I am very confused.

Edited on 06/13/2015 at 11:05:25 AM PST

[Post New]by taccomamma on Jun 14, 15 5:09 PM
turned on this morning and game had reset. I was on level 158, now am on two.
I am on Windows 7.1 on aDell compter.
[Removed by Moderator]

help

Edited on 07/09/2015 at 10:21:27 AM PST

[Post New]by peskyink on Jun 20, 15 10:20 AM
I am also having problems with freezing and only task manager gets me out of the game.It sucks because I really like this game it gives solitaire a nice twist so it isn't to boring.I have uninstalled ,reinstalled and I'll play for awile thinking its fixed and then it freezes ...Very frustrating!!!

_Les
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by _Les on Jun 22, 15 2:45 PM
Game continues to crash at different places.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jun 26, 15 4:01 AM
Since I do not get to write the name of the creator of the game here (ridiculous) so go to their own website and download the game there people. The game is update there and if you have bought here so conact them and they would help you!! .

Unfortunately this is the only way to get Games updates here because BFG refuses to update the games (all of them) Therefore, members must do it ourselves manually.

If you need help, write pm to me

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Jul 1, 15 11:26 PM
Ferretjenny wrote:There is now a new update available for this game, Bigfish just have to advertise it too.

I downloaded the update to try and hopefully have the exit issue resolved. Absolutely nothing changed. Not sure if it's me (Mac running Mavericks) or a glitch in the software.

tyyllls
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by tyyllls on Jul 8, 15 8:23 AM
This is just a weird one.. I've played the game through totally and was up to about level 115 when all of a sudden the power up I bought that automatically collects your resources at the end of each level quit working and I have to click them all again. All else is fine.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 9, 15 10:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here since players are having issues after the most recent update. I'm so sorry to hear about all of this.

In regards to the crash issues, if you haven't already, please take a look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, the best thing would be to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you and offer any troubleshooting steps they have. This will also help to keep track of and report the issues you are experiencing to the appropriate team.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules specifically,

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

You are welcome to contact any of the moderators if you have any further questions.

bfgBellerophon

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 20, 15 1:09 AM
I was wondering if this is the same problem that others are reporting.
I do have the most recent update of the game. I think. I certainly am not seeing any game updates in the games manager.

I will play a few levels & then, usually at the start of a new level, the game will freeze up & the screen will go wonky. Once I am able to CTRL ALT DEL my way out of there, I'll find a sneaky little notification hiding behind everything saying
ERROR: ACCESS VIOLATION BLAH BLAH BLAH followed by 3.6 million zeros.

What causes this & how to fix it?

Few days later: I forgot that this game had the technical problems & I've played it 3 or 4 times since then. Only just now realizing that I had posted this issue already, when I came here to report it.

So its freezing up on me....have to shut the whole thing down to move on.
I believe that every instance of this has happened BETWEEN LEVELS. In fact, I'm pretty confident that that is the case. So...whatever that means.

Edited on 07/24/2015 at 2:10:01 AM PST

[Post New]by lillakatt on Aug 16, 15 1:42 AM
I am having trouble with the game crashing about a minute or so into level 12. It happens over and over again. I have a Mac with the latest version of Yosemite, updated flash, updated shockwave, rebooted game, rebooted Mac, reinstalled game... Nothing helps. This was about 20 mins after I bought the game... That REALLY sucks.

[Post New]by GrannyShorty on Sep 15, 15 9:13 PM
The forum did not help at all. My problem is when you load the game the screen turns black with no way out except a manual reboot. My graphics card has the proper drivers.
Why can't the Big Fish teckies give a straight answer instead of referring us to the help file??????

Go to: