MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Re:Best Pets/Tells/Favorite locations.

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on May 11, 15 10:03 PM
My older pets that need more food have surely starved by now. I can't remember the last time that I fed them.

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on May 12, 15 2:39 AM
And even worse........have all the pets,but the most expensive ........will remain eggs,for the time being ....... great waste of money .... well..... maybe after the new update!

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
665 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on May 13, 15 11:31 AM
Thanks to Spring pets, Butterfly and Reindeer and their "tells" I managed to acquire the Pirate Girl's avatar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooo happy !!!!

I am a kapetanissa (= she captain )

Thank you Alexandra for the notifications !!!

Lia

P.S. Jack-in -the-box and the butterfly have brought me gold chest in any location as long as I fed them when the were doing their "tells" !!!

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on May 13, 15 11:56 AM
Aye aye!
Captain Lia!

Sooooo glad that the "tells"also works for you .....I thought that nobody use them.....well done!!!!!

Prepare for boarding.....

Edited on 05/13/2015 at 11:58:34 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,612 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 13, 15 12:02 PM
WTG Lia!! Join our fleet of Pirates!!

Napoeon.........I ALWAYS use the tells...........they don't always work but about 80% of the time they do..........if I don't use the tells.........maybe 20%.

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on May 13, 15 3:02 PM
Exactly!..sbaker.....and for me over 80%....many players say that the 'tells" don't exist....why the developers bother.......they never worked....well...since I first heard about "tells"......from apollogold......became a pirate,millionaire.....and I'm sure that the pets do have "tells"....and they still work...use them!!!

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on May 16, 15 4:01 PM
napoeon wrote:Exactly!..sbaker.....and for me over 80%....many players say that the 'tells" don't exist....why the developers bother.......they never worked....well...since I first heard about "tells"......from apollogold......became a pirate,millionaire.....and I'm sure that the pets do have "tells"....and they still work...use them!!!

Thank you for the compliment! Happy to hear you've joined us on the ship AND become a millionaire! WTG!

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on May 16, 15 4:53 PM
Thanks apollogold ....as for the compliment...is the least I can say for you and show my appreciation for everything you have done for us .... thanks again for your hard work compiling all these lists!!!

Edited on 05/16/2015 at 5:01:22 PM PST

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on May 16, 15 6:25 PM
No problem. In fact... I just placed a post. I need help with the down times(sleep) of all the pets. Plus, I know it's been listed somewhere, But I would like the 'tells' of all the old pets. When I do an advance search, I can't seem to get into the original post to read it all.

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on May 17, 15 6:45 AM
Saw that you already have the list of sleep times for the pets...as for the tells....searched a lot to find the page you are looking for but I had no results, only some comments for the old pets...sorry!

only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on May 17, 15 9:04 AM
I use my Kindle to play, could that be why I have never seen anything about spring wreaths and pets? And has MC's store room run out of pet food? Haven't gotten any in at least 3 days.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,612 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 17, 15 10:30 AM
Only1.............yes, that is it.........Android never gets the extra events.

gohill
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,450 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 21, 15 6:08 AM
napoeon wrote:Aye aye!
Captain Lia!

Sooooo glad that the "tells"also works for you .....I thought that nobody use them.....well done!!!!!

Prepare for boarding.....

I, too, am very grateful for the information. The tells don't always work, but if I don't use the tells, the pets NEVER bring back gold.... so yeah, I'm a believer. I'm working towards the avatar but I don't want to go below a certain amount of pet food, cuz we know what happens when we get low on inventory... drought... starvation... plague... locusts... earthquakes... okay... so maybe not the end of days, but sure can feel like it.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,612 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 21, 15 6:44 AM
LOL, Gohill........

gohill
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,450 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 21, 15 8:27 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:LOL, Gohill........

It's about time I came up with something to make you laugh... you certainly can keep me in stiches!!!!!!!!!!!! guess what I'm still singing.... because it's all about that mace... bout that mace.... no treble ...

Fuzzy... out... (wonder if Danger copywrited that yet) .

btw: Just John still hates me.... I want a divorce!!

Edited on 05/21/2015 at 8:31:42 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,612 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 21, 15 10:37 AM
Just John has forgiven me! I received 4 Christmas cards from him! I am pleased and shocked!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 21, 15 10:41 AM
I think I read this before.....but is it prudent to gift Just John to receive anything?....I am not and it must portend to the divergant opinion I experience with Him.....no gifts ever...yet I have never gifted it/him......**D@Nger**......out

Edited on 05/21/2015 at 10:44:35 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,612 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 21, 15 10:57 AM
Hey Joe! I have never gifted JJ..........even from the first I knew he was not a real boy.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 21, 15 11:00 AM
Well what gives then....I read all these folks getting tons from it......is it just random and eventually it hit me or ??? the skinny on that?

Sbaker I,d love to hear your opinion on this........

cheers

Edited on 05/21/2015 at 11:13:24 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,612 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 21, 15 11:30 AM
Well.............got a gift from JJ at level 6..........that was it for a year and a half........then 4 gifts in about 10 days! He is gifting more.........and I think he is just gifting everybody randomly..........we did have a thread somewhere that we had a Just John Hates Me Club..........about 6 of us.........I had to submit my resignation about 2 days after joining! Maybe that's the secret!

Go to: