smallfuzzy
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Monument Builders: Big Ben here

[Post New]by smallfuzzy on Jun 4, 15 7:46 PM
I must agree with the other posts. This game is not fun. I looked forward to another game similar to Alcatraz but with the game being impossible to get 3 stars on after level 5 no matter how long you try, I'm going to have to move on. This game is terrible and I would not recommend it to anyone who wants to have a challenging game to while away the hours.

This is not the game for you.

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re: REVIEW for Monument Builders: Big Ben here

[Post New]by zara137 on Jun 6, 15 9:01 PM
I was looking forward to playing this game because I enjoyed all the others. (except titanic which had so many glitches I never completed it) But I am extremely disappointed. Where are the helping choices we had in the others like auto delivery, etc? The timing is impossible no matter how fast you work you can't get 3 stars on most levels. Games are supposed to be enjoyable not frustrating. Challenges are fun but not if you can never achieve them. Developers get real!

[Post New]by ladyarcana55 on Jun 9, 15 11:01 PM
I have played all of the other games in this series and I bought quite a few of them, and I have to say, this was the glitchiest game in the series. I still loved it, but it did get annoying.

There were instances where I had to demolish buildings to click on clues.

In all of the levels involving Scotland Yard, there was an 'x' where the tasks were so I had to guess what I had to do.

On Level 25 I was almost done but then it suddenly put me back to the halfway point and the time didn't stop. All of the holes in the roads reappeared, the thugs reappeared, and so did the dogs I had fed. But the time would continue and there was no way for me to get three gold stars.

And in some levels it wasn't clear that I had to do x for y to happen.

But I still loved the game, I still loved the facts that were presented and I am still looking forward to the next in the series.

Amari
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Amari on Jun 21, 15 5:32 PM
Very disappointing, I love this series and I thought this was actually the original game due to its lack of automatic delivery, basic game play and so on. I did buy this game automatically without playing because I thought it was like all the previous ones.

Its very frustrating to continuously tap on a spot to deliver an item especially when crucial seconds count.

Very disappointing and I wont even finish playing it. Waste of money

Edited on 06/21/2015 at 5:33:27 PM PST

[Post New]by FlamSham on Jun 26, 15 9:31 AM
I really enjoyed this series. Why did they make this one to be so impossible to complete with gold? I too am sorry I purchased this game. Next time I will read the forums on the games instead of the game reviews.

I agree - waste of money.

[Post New]by nofly82 on Jul 3, 15 5:49 PM
The last 2 Monument Builders games I have bought have been so full of glitches I can't even finish them. They are so annoying. Big fish should give us all our money back or at least another free game and quit selling them. The developers should be fired. Please Big Fish test the games before you sell them to us. Your reputation is loosing it's luster. I used to recommend Big Fish as a great place to buy games. Now I always have to say make sure you test the games because so many of them are full of glitches and you are just out your money. I am seriously thinking of ending my membership because of the poor quality of the games here.

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Jul 11, 15 8:54 PM
Not really sure what the Developers were thinking with this one. I have all the others and so far, have enjoyed every one I've played.

This one has much smaller graphics, which strains my tired eyes

It has no bonus power ups, such as auto delivery

Virtually impossible to get 3 stars on many levels.

And the last big turn-off for me, is its' dark side theme. Really, what is the point of including a heinous murder and its' investigation? Adds absolutely NO value to the game IMHO. Quite the opposite.

Really tired of all the dark themes out there. There's enough horrible, twisted stuff going on in the real world. Don't need it included in my gaming experience.

I'm sorry I purchased this game.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Jul 28, 15 4:35 AM
Just to say this game is for those of us who are not worried about getting 3 stars on all levels. I will say some clues are almost impossible to find but I still found the game fun to play. I'm am playing this one on my iPad. When I played on my computer I had to play nonstop though as it kept taking me back to the beginning each time I turned it off but had no such problem on iPad

[Post New]by paulene_roark on Aug 10, 15 11:17 PM
I am SO DISSAPPOINTED. I bought the game based on my love of the other builders games in the series, but this is more stressful than anything else, a waste of my time and money. Having to click to send all the different types of carriages to the big house every 3 to 5 seconds leaves little time for anything else, its not strategic at all, just one big click fest, then you lose anyway.

Go to: