hampsterp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by hampsterp on May 17, 15 11:38 AM
Lots of problems with game freezing. Currently in the sanitarium office. Must cont/alt/delete to get out of game. Have restarted with no help. Almost to the end of the game so don't want to uninstall and reinstall. Do they ever check games before publishing ? Need to post a fix soon. Seems to be a lot more games recently with issues.

LuvSilkies
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by LuvSilkies on May 17, 15 12:33 PM
MURPHY wrote:I've had it with this game! Not only does it freeze up and you can't play, but I just got an access error and the game shut down! Why is this new ownership willing to put out so many games with so many glitches. Didn't used to have that problem!

I had no problems playing the demo, but, got the same error message at the end of it and it closed down on me. I want to buy it, but, saw that I got the update and it didn't help this issue. I'm afraid if I buy it the same thing will happen at some point in the game. I usually don't have issues with games and yes, I'm updated on my drivers.

Windows 7, 64 bits.

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on May 17, 15 9:29 PM
Ok this is a bit ironic but my game has been playing smoothly without problems until it just froze up and I could not get anything to work. The ironic part is that it froze up when I got to the Frozen Nightmare. As soon as I enter this portion of the dream, the game "froze up". I have turned the game off then on but to no avail.

[Post New]by jessicajoyce on May 18, 15 3:20 PM
in scene with sleeping tigers. shes trapped behind the bars and I have the 12th disc but it will not let me put it in the round holder (I can't remember what it's called). I've restarted a couple times and it brings me there again the same thing happens. ?????????? Help

[Post New]by kazaskud on May 18, 15 7:57 PM
Purchased this game but wont load past 57%.....in 2 days........frustrating to say the least

[Post New]by redscott on May 18, 15 10:28 PM
I got through the main game with no problems, I'm on a MAC. Got just about done with the bonus game until this: challenge where you have fit the various shaped blocks in the square- when you decide to pick up a different block toward the end-you can't. I couldn't drop the last block, nor "reset" the game, skip button didn't skip that little hand just WOULD NOT drop the block. Had to force a quit then went back in, game took me to the same problem. Any one else struggle with this or have a fix. Hate to have gotten so close to finishing and have to forget about it because of this bug. blah! ;P

kattykit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by kattykit on May 20, 15 1:11 PM
I received an Access Violation error message when I closed out of the game (at 0x004E5246 tried to read from 0x00000144). Program terminated.

I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Now when I click on play, I get nothing, just a black screen.

Help!

[Post New]by caflady on May 24, 15 1:59 PM
I can't get the puzzle pieces to come together in the burning house. I moved a few pieces into place, but no matter how I try the rest will not move. Every time I click on a piece the screen says.....I need to put this puzzle together.....No kidding!

[Post New]by COBETH on May 24, 15 7:35 PM
GOT TO FEAR OF ANIMALS and glitch happened when making hypnotic, knob for measuring is just floating by tubes cant click on it. it just brings up the spinning gears cursor when I hover over it

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by scs2 on May 25, 15 12:53 PM
redscott wrote:I got through the main game with no problems, I'm on a MAC. Got just about done with the bonus game until this: challenge where you have fit the various shaped blocks in the square- when you decide to pick up a different block toward the end-you can't. I couldn't drop the last block, nor "reset" the game, skip button didn't skip that little hand just WOULD NOT drop the block. Had to force a quit then went back in, game took me to the same problem. Any one else struggle with this or have a fix. Hate to have gotten so close to finishing and have to forget about it because of this bug. blah! ;P

I had the same problem. MacBook Air OS10.9.5.

[Post New]by danikasue on May 25, 15 2:54 PM
COBETH wrote:GOT TO FEAR OF ANIMALS and glitch happened when making hypnotic, knob for measuring is just floating by tubes cant click on it. it just brings up the spinning gears cursor when I hover over it

I have the same issue. Windows 7

shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by shellykayd on May 26, 15 1:23 PM
I don't know if this a tech issue plus me being cluess, but.... I've got the dart gun and I'm looking at the tigers. I try to shoot them and it says I need a clue. So I left....couldn't really find anything on the previous screen, so returned to the tigers again. The crosshairs show up, can't get them to go away. I tried clicking on something else in my inventory (something that needed an added item). Now that is open and I can't close it. I can't leave the screen either.

I'll have to alt/ctr/del to get out of the game (I alt/tab to get to post this) and see if it will be ok when I start it back up.

I can't even click on hint or guide! The cursor moves around, just can't do anything other than click on tigers and then it says I need a clue.

sgrwlf27
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by sgrwlf27 on May 27, 15 10:29 AM
sydken wrote:Can anybody throw the water on the stairs in the house.

I just bought this game over the weekend sale of 2 for 1 CEs. I had downloaded the demo though upon release. I just posted a new topic in the forum about this very issue. Does this mean I did NOT get the updated game and this is a glitch? Cause it doesn't kick me out of the game but keeps returning the vase to inventory. I though maybe it was a "gotta be exactly here" issue, but I have tried everything and no success.

So it sounds like this was a known issue before the update.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 27, 15 12:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues such as freezing, unable to progress, access violation message, and issues with the vase. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to look at the following help articles for hints in regards to the freezing, progression, and access violation issues:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Access Violation

If you are still seeing issues as well as experiencing the vase inventory issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you and help troubleshoot with steps that they have. We definitely want to help get things up and running like it should.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Gmommy2 on May 28, 15 3:43 PM
Am using HP G60-506US Notebook, Windows 7.

In Fear if Animals segment, left and middle switch settled into position but right switch floated upward and froze half way between the top and bottom of the right beaker of solution. Suggestions appreciated on how to resolve. Thanks,

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 29, 15 4:09 PM
Hi Gmommy2,

Thank you for including your computer details and for describing the exact issue that you're seeing. Unfortunately, we're unable to troubleshoot via the Forums. For help with this, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, as bfgBellerophon suggested.

I hope that you'll be able to get back to playing the game again soon.

bfgWaimea

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on May 31, 15 5:35 AM
shellykayd wrote:I don't know if this a tech issue plus me being cluess, but.... I've got the dart gun and I'm looking at the tigers. I try to shoot them and it says I need a clue. So I left....couldn't really find anything on the previous screen, so returned to the tigers again. The crosshairs show up, can't get them to go away. I tried clicking on something else in my inventory (something that needed an added item). Now that is open and I can't close it. I can't leave the screen either.

I'll have to alt/ctr/del to get out of the game (I alt/tab to get to post this) and see if it will be ok when I start it back up.

I can't even click on hint or guide! The cursor moves around, just can't do anything other than click on tigers and then it says I need a clue.

Pretty much the same here as shellykayd.
Then attempted to Grab Carpet, hoping it would possibly Swap-Out
Nada.
Now I'm staring at Both items...unable to use either one.
States "Need another Hint".
Tried Ctrl/Alt/Del, but had to use Alt/Tab to Minimize in order to access it.
{Game Manager shows No Updates Available}
2 many probs, 2 many games, 2 many times = 2 much frustration

My PC Specs:
ACPI x 64 based PC
Win 7 Home Premium
Dell Inspiron 560
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5800 @ 3.20 Ghz & 3.20 Ghz
6GB Ram
64 Bit OS
Invidia GeForce GT520
Dell ST2321L Flat Screen Monitor
1920x1080 Pixel Resolution 23" LCD Display
All Up-Dated
Using Google Chrome via BFG Game Manager to Access Gaming

Have dumped/cleaned/re-loaded Up-dated & re-updated, run dxdiag & Dr Feliz, re-loaded game ...
now have filed formal Help with BFG Support enclosin all info.
We shall see

Edited on 06/03/2015 at 1:47:55 PM PST

wenmk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by wenmk on Jun 4, 15 2:15 PM
caflady wrote:I can't get the puzzle pieces to come together in the burning house. I moved a few pieces into place, but no matter how I try the rest will not move. Every time I click on a piece the screen says.....I need to put this puzzle together.....No kidding!

Having trouble with the puzzle pieces as well but mine is that they don't show up in the magnifying glass. I've tried random clicking in the empty space and I hear sounds but nothing appears. Can't get any further. Very frustrating.

lynnette1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lynnette1 on Jun 6, 15 10:00 AM
PeterJKH wrote:Loved the game and had no problems playing it. However... I finished the main game and want to play the bonus chapter now. It does allow me to collect items, but... the inventory does not show, nor does any other feature that is supposed to be at the bottom of the screen. So... I am not able to play the bonus chapter. What is the problem and, more important, how do I solve this?
I have the same problem. Did you find out how to fix it?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 7, 15 10:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are still experiencing issues with this particular game.

katbear50, thank you for filing a request into the Customer Support Team. They will be with you as soon as they can. Thank you for your patience.

wenmk and lynnette1, I'm so sorry to hear that the bonus chapter is having issues with inventory. I definitely want all players to be able to play the game in it's entirety. It may be helpful to ensure that the video card is up to date on your computer. Here is a help article with hints below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

I hope this helps get everything up and running. You are also welcome to contact any of the moderators if you have concerns or additional questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: