jan1949
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by jan1949 on May 23, 15 3:57 PM
I really enjoyed the demo of this game. It is a detective type game, more on the adventure style, not so much hidden object. You must think for yourself and collect clues to solve the case. The graphics are colorful and done well. There is a lot of going back and forth, but it's necessary in order to know what object you need to locate to finish up a scene. I like this type of game as a nice change from so many hidden object games. I did use the Strategy Guide a couple of times when I got stuck -- I will try harder not to use it when I own the game and can play at a leisurely pace. Some morphing objects happened right in front of my eyes so I clicked on them, but was so involved in the game I forgot about them and any other collectible that might be lurking in the scenes.

A few sparkles don't bother me, but there were a lot in the casual mode I used for the demo. I did not try the other modes so do not know about them. Try this game for a change of pace!

I join with shripch and biomix on this game!

ShaunaPSmith
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by ShaunaPSmith on May 30, 15 7:02 PM
WAY TOO EASY!!!! I get so frustrated when a game allows you to choose your difficulty level, and you choose "NO SPARKLES" and it STILL sparkles on stuff!! I swear there was one "puzzle" that all you did was click on the pieces and they placed themselves! UGGGHHH!!! I don't mean to take these things too seriously, but I honestly feel that it insults my intelligence. My 12 year old would have an easy time with this. I want it challenging. The best I can get is to eliminate all the extra text, but they still make it so obvious. I did use the hint button a couple of times, but only to find that the thing I was supposed to do was so stupid.

I want hard games like Nancy Drew! I've played all of those. Why are the game makers making them so easy?? I just don't get it.

Game makers...challenge us!! And speak better English!

[Post New]by jac5287 on Jun 13, 15 6:07 PM
I thought this was fun, but there was a glitch in the bonus chapter. I couldn't examine the doll. This was the second game in a row I bought from Big Fish with a glitch, so I probably won't buy for awhile.

But the game is amusing, and challenging enough to keep you interested without having to ask for help (I always play the hardest mode I can).

[Post New]by Yllen_04 on Jul 12, 15 9:19 PM
msilva731 wrote:No buy! where is the excitement in these games, nothing. I lasted 15 min with demo. You are in your own home, -but you have tons of things you've misplaced or missing so you have to run back and forth finding stuff..really in your own home!

Another we can go back in time--seriously this is getting so old.

I thought the HOS was booooooooooring, absolutely no challenge!

Thought this was going to be a buy since it was a murder mystery and not another fantasy someone kidnapped by kid, husband, wife game (which I refuse to buy anymore). But nope, no buy I am not buying games that insult my intelligence and give me no challenge nor get the heart racing!

What is going on with these lame games? BF has a sale every day now, shows how the company is doing don't you think!

Fully agree!

Could not play the demo so I watched the walk through on YT... Boy! The 2nd chapter! it is super demonic. I was hoping for a good murder mystery but again we have to deal with the creep **** dark force and travel to the past to change the future -_- No buy too!

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Aug 8, 15 1:51 PM
Just finished the Bonus Game and to be perfectly honest, by the time I got around to playing it, and finished it, I forgot what the purpose of the game was!! I wasn't jumping out of my chair with excitement with this game. But didn't mind it either. I thought most of the mini-games were fun, yes, a little on the easy side, but I would rather that then get frustrated and feel like I had to skip them. I don't agree with the reviews that recommend this for advanced players - I think they would be bored. But all in all, not so bad a game.

feenix

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Nov 29, 15 1:32 AM
no buy for me.,,,,waaayyyy too many puzzles....ugh.....everytime I turned around, there was a puzzle.....hate those at the best of times.....graphics were great and loved the HOGs though.....

rdekker1
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by rdekker1 on Jan 13, 16 7:48 PM
This games was just ok for me. I have all the Grim Tales games and this was my least liked. There just wasn't anything really special about it. There were to many shadow HO which I'm not a big fan of.

Go to: