Thank You ART Forum

Re:Thank You ART Forum

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on May 19, 15 4:54 AM
At least we still have something to be on tenterhooks about Wulfruna! Was always in two minds as to whether to re start my game, who knows now might be a good time, will give it some thought!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on May 19, 15 5:06 AM
Sure they are in the pipeline - remember that letter I had from Alan at Boomzap talking about a new delivery system? All they had to do is send one update which required a download and then they could push the rest? What would surprise me greatly, is if those things did not appear. We see the collections and if the achievements are correct, there are cities to open...

Game is not done yet and we still have some fun ahead of us. For new people it is whole different experience because they have not been waiting for months for updates and it is amazing that they are flying around by level 50 (mind you I cannot imagine what they left undone in the constant pursuit of quests - which is why I think we have so many odd questions any more but I digress). Starting a new game is fun and a mite easier because you know the lay of the land. ART still rocks and I think we were darned lucky to be here from the start and share it all with each other.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 19, 15 5:41 AM
I wouldn't count on their being any more cities or countries to open after Spain and Romania. I think that achievement showing 43? cities was programmed before it was known that there would be no more updates after the Jan 2015 one, and BZ either missed fixing it or just didn't care.

There's also an achievement for completing 300 achievements, but I don't think I could face playing the special events enough times to earn that one.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 19, 15 6:00 AM
TiramaSue wrote:I wouldn't count on their being any more cities or countries to open after Spain and Romania. I think that achievement showing 43? cities was programmed before it was known that there would be no more updates after the Jan 2015 one, and BZ either missed fixing it or just didn't care.

There's also an achievement for completing 300 achievements, but I don't think I could face playing the special events enough times to earn that one.

yeap no more cities after that, however this is interesting. My achievements only list 150 times not 300.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 19, 15 6:17 AM
Blue - the regular achievements only list the next level to be earned, not the max level. Once you have completed 150 achievements, that number should update.

I'm at 165 and there's 2 more I could complete immediately after posting this, but 300 is just a bridge too far for me. I really think after Christmas, I'm done. I will have bought everything that can be bought and have built, upgraded and customized everything. In my mind the game ends with me selling my antique shop and telling Fatima to fly to Antarctica to get her own %^$#*& paintbrushes.

I'm much more upset about AK. There's no way to get any sense of closure or completion.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 19, 15 6:31 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
I'm much more upset about AK. There's no way to get any sense of closure or completion.

I agree, because of the way AK structured their events, once your queue is empty.. that's it. There's no more repeats, nada...

And there they left ALOT unfinished.

Surprised about that one too.. they were rated the #1 FTP from last year. So, now I'm going to auction and give away all my inventory to those who still want to finish whatever quests they have.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 19, 15 7:39 AM
Well I asked one of the mods to verify whether the Pirates day and Holiday quest are already included within the game (my personal feeling is that it is) We will see if the question is answered.
In the meantime I continue to enjoy the game and will continue to enjoy it for some time to come. Also I will continue to post and torture y'all with my corny jokes and general craziness of life.I might add, hopefully do some good to those that need it.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 19, 15 7:40 AM
Bluex wrote:Well I asked one of the mods to verify whether the Pirates day and Holiday quest are already included within the game (my personal feeling is that it is) We will see if the question is answered.
In the meantime I continue to enjoy the game and will continue to enjoy it for some time to come. Also I will continue to post and torture y'all with my corny jokes and general craziness of life.I might add, hopefully do some good to those that need it.

YEAH!! Best news I've heard all day!!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 19, 15 7:51 AM
Lol, I am the the level of the love quests, I can't remember the name of it(Wulf and Oddly would know). Well It seems our Phillip wants to propose to Akiko who is in love with someone else. So we have to go all over to get her the perfect thing. The green earrings..
Okay..Then we get Akiko with the well i don't know I like someone else, yada, yada yada. After all that she says yes, then we have Mr. crawford come in and set them up for a date. Hello, wasn't he going to propose?? they never even dated???? Quirky but cute I suppose..Meanwhile back at the farm I got our Teodi, searching for an evening gown and a penguin suit for their date. We will see what happens.
Oh and when I finished the painting quest, that Isis ISSA never even said thank you!

I am so glad I re-started with the game again.

Chestnut I would hold of on the clearance sale. we don't know yet what you are going to need for pirates day..

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on May 19, 15 7:54 AM
Bluex wrote:Well I asked one of the mods to verify whether the Pirates day and Holiday quest are already included within the game (my personal feeling is that it is) We will see if the question is answered.

What, you can't wait another 44+ days until after July 4th to find out?

I'm not worried about them being included, I'm more concerned about whether they will work because if they're buggy, there's nothing that can be done about it by BF, and BZ has moved on to what they consider greener pastures. This game is now WYSIWYG.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on May 19, 15 8:07 AM
Sorry Sue.... WYSIWYG ??? English is not my first language - I don't know what you want to say....

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 19, 15 8:07 AM
lol I had to google that WYSIWYG...At this point I will go along with what we got, If they can tell me and WE know more info to have the better. Its the least they could do as people were upset yesterday. I don't wish to take the chances of getting peoples hopes up and have nothing, that would be cruel and unjust.
If there are bugs and glitches we will find a way around them and add it to the fun of the game like we have always done , unless its a gloves type issue.
Trust you me, this forum will be spinning with the messages and questions during those times. Its a game and WYSIWYG anyway..

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 19, 15 8:09 AM
barbarasofie wrote:Sorry Sue.... WYSIWYG ??? English is not my first language - I don't know what you want to say....

what ya see is what ya get

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on May 19, 15 8:18 AM
Oh... I see. Got you
Thanks.

Mmmh... seeing the title of the thread:
I want to take the opportunity to thank everybody who helped here, to all my friends and neighbours. I like this forum very much, and could never have come that far without it. THANKS !!

(I will not finish the game yet, I never had 4th of July or Christmas, so I've to do some work anyway.... but I'll finish AK, because it makes no more sense. )

Edited on 05/19/2015 at 8:40:29 AM PST

Go to: