PLAYER.....show yerself

Re:PLAYER.....show yerself

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 22, 15 7:54 AM
I stopped playing the tourneys a long time ago. It was just too aggravating to continue. Unfortunately, players trying to "get a one up" crops up no matter what venue you're playing. My son plays xbox live, and I've watched first hand the amount of modding that is happening to those games. I guess like aussiegirl1 said, there are IT people who can manipulate the game to their advantage.

I don't think boycotting with change anything, that is why I just stopped playing. Proof is the devs took the tourneys away, worked on that aspect for a long time, brought it back and the original problem morphed into a new one. No reason to believe it wouldn't happen again. Nothing is foolproof.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 22, 15 8:02 AM
I see I see......seems very telling and logical and probably words to the wise.....mucho gracio blanco fluttero.....mocho gracio......goin stealth mode today....got my nynj@ suit and poison arrows to boot....

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 22, 15 8:05 AM
LOL, stealth. That'll show em!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 22, 15 8:22 AM
I'm sure @ least the cloans that hitch on will have a harder time leaching.....a parasite dies if its host isn't welcoming.....LOL

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 22, 15 8:48 AM
I'm going to go in stealth mode for this tournament and see what I can see. We need a ninja emotie!

Edit: I tried two things and all I did was crash the game. Yay!

Edited on 05/22/2015 at 9:14:05 AM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 22, 15 10:09 AM
Rawkn on and rollin Hott......there is a rat...I know it and the vremin is gonna die......slow and in agony.....lol

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 22, 15 10:16 AM
There was a tournament a little while ago on my end. Any new developments?

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on May 22, 15 10:19 AM
the second or third time the top score of 497742 and I really doubt this can be done

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 22, 15 10:25 AM
Yo,blanco fluttero, the one tourn just got done and another score of 497K was first place.....and.....the same person achieved it for the third tim in 5 tournaments....or there abouts......peculiar and not reasonable to say the least

gen....out

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 22, 15 10:25 AM
I give the benefit of the doubt once, maybe twice but three times in less than a week. Sorry, nope!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 22, 15 10:44 AM
YARRRR YARRRR YARRRR......mmmmmm

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 22, 15 10:48 AM
The tournament usually starts at 12:01 pm (EST) but today it started at 12:02 (EST) and my game has been rather glitchy today.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 22, 15 10:54 AM
That's really too bad. Like I said, I don't play the tourneys, but I know alot of players enjoy them. I seriously doubt that anything will be done soon. They'll have to take the tournaments away again and work on it. But like I already said, trying to stop modding is a never ending headache.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 22, 15 11:12 AM
I just don't see why you'd want to cheat with a game like MC! Yes, it can be frustrating but that's what friends are for. I have one who is helping me collect Blood Lotus', while I collect Royal Stones with my secondary game. My friends are epic and send me what I need the most. I return the favor, although I'm behind at the moment because I'm gifting Spring items to those who missed out. So far *knock on wood* all have been understanding.

I guess some people just can't stand loosing. If you have to cheat to win, though, it's not really winning. Ah well, I won't stop playing the tournaments because it really does break up the merry go round for me. Plus I usually have the Pirates of the Caribbean theme running through my head when I play.

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 22, 15 3:11 PM
I do admit it. I think I fell in love with him when I saw him in Nightmare on Elm Street! I love horror/suspense/thriller's! He is one of my all time favorite actors! Wow, I've been crushing on him since I was a kiddo. I think I need major help! Send in the men in white jackets.

[Post New]by mcterry on May 22, 15 4:58 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I stopped playing the tourneys a long time ago. It was just too aggravating to continue. Unfortunately, players trying to "get a one up" crops up no matter what venue you're playing. My son plays xbox live, and I've watched first hand the amount of modding that is happening to those games. I guess like aussiegirl1 said, there are IT people who can manipulate the game to their advantage.

I don't think boycotting with change anything, that is why I just stopped playing. Proof is the devs took the tourneys away, worked on that aspect for a long time, brought it back and the original problem morphed into a new one. No reason to believe it wouldn't happen again. Nothing is foolproof.

I'm with WB54 for the very same reasons and its just not worth my time & effort.

Edited on 05/22/2015 at 5:04:19 PM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on May 22, 15 7:16 PM
Oh my, a 5 year old hooked on horror!! I can't say much, though, I started my son off young as well. Now he is worse than me. He makes me sit through tons of Japanese Horror (which I love but don't tell him!). He was/is great as Cap'n Jack Sparrow! The only one I didn't like was the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I think he did a superb job, don't get me wrong but I also have a soft spot for Gene Wilder.

Johnny is one of the great actors. He doesn't just embrace the roles, he becomes the roles! Ah, wait this a thread for something else. I better get back on topic before those men in white catch up to me.

The tournament seemed fair tonight. I tried baiting the wheel but nothing I did worked so ho hum! However she/he is getting that high score I can't seem to recreate it or get close to it.

Edited on 05/22/2015 at 7:17:14 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 22, 15 8:30 PM
Well done with the intel and AG1 is poking the MODS really good.....you are a trooper and I did try a thing tnyte too....nothing wrkd either......gonna keep at it......nyce job we got slapped by the bf....lol

[Post New]by ogre_juan_kenobi on May 23, 15 1:22 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:Well done with the intel and AG1 is poking the MODS really good.....you are a trooper and I did try a thing tnyte too....nothing wrkd either......gonna keep at it......nyce job we got slapped by the bf....lol

One is nothing if not nobody until Slapped
by a Mod
Take it as a Point of Pride !
At least it shows They listened

OJK

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on May 23, 15 2:06 AM
Looks like the Tournaments are starting to be a lot fairer now and the high scores that we did see are gone,

Another of my favourite quotes is 'Speak softly but carry a big stick' I think it was a US president??

AG1

ETA:- this quote was taken from someone he hear it from in West Africa according to 'T Roosevelt' himself

Edited on 05/23/2015 at 2:15:28 AM PST

Go to: