Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by jenbon49 on Jun 26, 15 11:28 AM
having trouble accessing my inventory in the vip room. have done the update, uninstalled and re-installed, but no luck. any ideas?????

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by eedebeep on Jun 28, 15 6:04 AM
Same problem as many many other users, the HOP in the alley, you can't break the pinata, I click on it and the text tells me to break it, but I can't pick up the bat to break it, it is frozen. I went to play the Match 3 game to get past it but that didn't help, the item doesn't drop off your list no matter how many Eipex symbols you get.

Not even sure why I am posting this, at some point BFG will post the "we really don't care" message of "try uninstalling and reinstalling and send us a Dr. Feilx report".

I am also not sure I like the game well enough and start from the beginning. Games shouldn't be released until they can be played all the way through without a glitch that makes you have to start over.

kangoods
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kangoods on Jun 28, 15 7:38 AM
Hi does anyone have a problem with the freezer on the ship. The icebox will not unfreeze and the statagy guide is no help at all no suggestions on were to go. The hint button is also no good, any suggestions. I think that the programmer missed a step or two.

[Post New]by k2sing4u on Jun 30, 15 3:17 PM
I am also having the same issue with being stuck in the HOP not being able to smash the parrot. It is so frustrating to pay for a game and once again have it not work. Please fix these continuing problems.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Aug 8, 15 6:41 PM
Really really ticked off. Was about half-way through the game and just went back in to play. When the game was loading I got a message 'Game Save Data Corrupted, Please Start A New Game' (or something like that). Now I'm back to the beginning! This has never happened to me before. Not sure if I want to start all over again. Eipix, you've really disappointed me. I wasn't having any issues with the game until this happened.

druh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by druh on Aug 11, 15 11:47 AM
Big disappointment! Purchased game couple of days ago and played main & bonus game just fine. Went to extras and none of the bonus sets will work. Can't get into the puzzles, Hogs or souvenier room. No point in buying CE's if you can't get the extras to work!!

TECH ISSUES for Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition

[Post New]by anubisnut on Oct 16, 15 9:01 PM
Ally way HOP is not working. Both parrot pinata and balloon fish are not working properly, no second balloon to find and no stick to crack open parrot. Please fix!!!!

northpolejo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by northpolejo on Nov 7, 15 7:36 AM
I'm having the same issues as everyone else The balloon fish/parrot HOS game. And the hint feature doesn't work on that one, and match 3 goes on endlessly (I like match-3 but not THAT much).

I see that an update was released for this, but if I have to start the game over again, um, no.

Go to: