Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by crystabyl on Jul 8, 09 8:06 PM
Don't use the walk through!!
Loved this game. Navigating around was sooo much fun and the graphics are great.
Can't wait for the second chapter of Enlightenus!!
crystabyl

 
lydiajmack
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by lydiajmack on Jul 9, 09 10:07 AM
just finished the game. my thanks to margi b for all her hard work!. i have used other walkthroughs of hers and am always impressed. i know that there are more folks out there doing the walkthroughs and i just can't imagine how they do it. again hats off to margi b. lydia

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by TrailRiderx2 on Jul 10, 09 7:58 PM
Loved the game... I'm old and I finished it in a day.... Only thing wrong with the game is it is too short... Had I know this I would not have bought it. Love this type of games so interesting, makes the player use their brain.

 
jhazydaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by jhazydaz on Jul 11, 09 8:17 PM
Nice game. Short but not to. Really fun and hard to stop. Need lots of memory and association skills, twisty, makes you think. Fun diddy for a Saturday afternoon and early evening if your doing things in-between.

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by dnastrand on Jul 11, 09 11:41 PM
This is the very best hidden object game released since Madam Fate! Brilliantly different application of found objects. Terrific long game play - I'd recommend it to any hidden object gamer!

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by phebes on Jul 12, 09 9:07 AM
I really don't like walk throughs as it spoils the game for me unless I am desperate.......
Which I am now and wish there was a walk through for Dept 42 as I can't work out the code in the Moonlight bar for the mirror to get into the laboratory.....Help anyone!

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by cjsgems1 on Jul 13, 09 11:29 PM
I bought this game and it has a few glitches so far. I've over come 2 of them but ican't get into the hut on the island. and yes, i fed the monkey and have all i can at the other 2 sites available. the monkey is inviting me in but alas no luck... what should i do?

 
BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 14, 09 1:52 PM
phebes wrote:I really don't like walk throughs as it spoils the game for me unless I am desperate.......
Which I am now and wish there was a walk through for Dept 42 as I can't work out the code in the Moonlight bar for the mirror to get into the laboratory.....Help anyone!


The code is 263, then click the check button.

 
BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 14, 09 1:53 PM
cjsgems1 wrote:I bought this game and it has a few glitches so far. I've over come 2 of them but ican't get into the hut on the island. and yes, i fed the monkey and have all i can at the other 2 sites available. the monkey is inviting me in but alas no luck... what should i do?


There's no monkey or hut in Enlightenus.

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by cleverclogs on Jul 16, 09 6:56 AM
BinLA wrote:
cjsgems1 wrote:I bought this game and it has a few glitches so far. I've over come 2 of them but ican't get into the hut on the island. and yes, i fed the monkey and have all i can at the other 2 sites available. the monkey is inviting me in but alas no luck... what should i do?


I think you're in Magic Encyclopedia: Moonlight. In which case, get the coconut, extract the milk, give it to the monkey (not giving away how to do those things in case it spoils it for you)

 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 16, 09 6:43 PM
lydiajmack wrote:just finished the game. my thanks to margi b for all her hard work!. i have used other walkthroughs of hers and am always impressed. i know that there are more folks out there doing the walkthroughs and i just can't imagine how they do it. again hats off to margi b. lydia


Thanks Lydia!!

That is very sweet of you to say. I just read this message today, my apologies for not responding sooner. Hope you have a good day!

Margie B


 
Mojo70
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by Mojo70 on Jul 17, 09 11:19 AM
I finished the game and absolutely loved it - similar to Return to Ravenhurst which I loved! It did seem to finish abruptly tho - I have completed 42/42 chapters so it says but I feel I have skipped something - I was expecting there to be more. Maybe I need to start again (and will, happily as it's a fun game!).

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by lynnetstone on Jul 18, 09 11:50 PM
I am a real novice to these games but love them. How do I get this blog walkthrough? I'm stuck on the first level.
Thanks.

I found it.

Edited on 07/19/2009 at 12:43:22 PM PST


 
missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by missy12 on Jul 22, 09 12:02 PM

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by bonnieallmine on Jul 24, 09 9:26 AM
does anyone know why I do not have a Map icon? I want to go back to earlier chapters, and find things I have missed. I have the book, and the menu, not a map i icon though I see it on the walk throughs. bonnie

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by bonnieallmine on Jul 24, 09 10:31 AM
never mind, I see it appears sometimes. Howev er, I still do not know how to get back to other scenes. Some people are just better game players than I am! I am very impatient...

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by frododad on Jul 25, 09 4:37 PM
Enlightenus is by far one of the best game Big Fish has produced!!! It is challenging enough to stretch your brain cells, but not enough to cuz them to fry! LOVED THIS GAME!!

Can not wait for the Sequel!!

Great Job to the Writers and Designers of this game!


 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by eltetoc on Aug 21, 09 10:02 AM
I can't find the gear. Can anyone help me?

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by noticeme2 on Oct 21, 09 5:17 AM
[How do i open the elevator i 1. cap?????? i am stock

 

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for Enlightenus!

[Post New]by noticeme2 on Oct 21, 09 5:19 AM
lynnetstone wrote:I am a real novice to these games but love them. How do I get this blog walkthrough? I'm stuck on the first level.
Thanks.

I found it.


How did you find it???

 
 
 
 
Go to: