Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Travel Riddles: Trip to Italy here.

[Post New]by Micheleenem on Jul 16, 15 3:38 PM
I am using an IPad so it's an I0S platform. Also I am not having a blank screen, crashing, or game freezing issue I am having an issue with level 91 as stated in above threads by myself and other individuals. This should have nothing at all to do with my graphics card since I am on an iPad and my system is currently all up to date. I would have to say this is on your end and not your users. It's a shame I really enjoy this game but for weeks now there has been no resolution in this problem and pointless to keep a game that you can't even complete because it is not working properly. Hope that someone can resolve this problem so every can enjoy the game again.

philg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by philg on Dec 27, 15 4:46 AM
Using Windows 10. Have completed all levels in timed mode, but not all had 3 stars. So I have been going back to various levels over the past two weeks trying to up the stars on the more difficult levels. Everything was fine when I went to bed last night. This morning when I turned on the computer, all of my game history was completely gone, I am back at level one with no stars at all. Is all of this gone forever??? Very disappointing and frustrating. I am the only user and only have the one user name.

vannojo
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by vannojo on May 10, 16 4:58 PM
I normally buy my games from Big Fish. After reading of all the problems, I decided to try downloading from another source. For what its worth, the game is running problem free. I don't what thismeans, but I thought I would offer this input to the discussion.

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ahma2 on Oct 1, 16 3:01 AM
I cannot get this game downloaded. I bought first Trip to France - same problem. The downloading won´t even start
W 10

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ahma2 on Oct 1, 16 4:30 AM
I am very sorry. After two hours the computer started to download.
Who could have guessed!!
But there is still one point:
When I purchased the game it took my money so fast that I couln´t add the applay "AUTUMN" and therefore my game costed 12.30 USD. Could you please compensate this same way. You have my credit number.
The number of this order is 26111718226, it´s made 10/01/16 02:53.
Thanks.

Go to: