Did You Notice?

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

Re:Did You Notice?

[Post New]by Rahia on Jun 11, 15 7:10 PM
I noticed that nat88. They started out with 303k, dropped to 250k and then popped back up with 449k. If there was movement in between those numbers I missed it.

I'm kind of of the top 3 scores tonight but hey, whatever. If you have to use a glitch/cheat to get number 1, feel proud! Feel very very proud.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 7:12 PM
I spoke about this yesterday........very ODD....and the Mods and BF havn't replied either

**D**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 7:13 PM
That same person had a score of 529K this morning too. **D**

anath_q
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by anath_q on Jun 11, 15 7:14 PM
They hacked in a few different high scores that kept reverting to the person's usual entry score. The winning score was the one that finally stuck. Kind of crazy watching it change every few moments there until the last score stuck....that person isn't usually so blatant.

Edited on 06/11/2015 at 7:15:24 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 7:16 PM
Freaking WOW!!!.......what a weirdo.......

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jun 11, 15 7:17 PM
As the person who was sitting there with 261,000 and watching that person's score switch back and forth, exchanging 1st place with me, yes, I noticed. It was very disconcerting, wondering whether there was a glitch and my score might also suddenly change, or whether there was some cheating going on.

I didn't expect my score to hold up, but I think just about all of us want to win fair and square and not because somebody else was the victim of a scoring glitch. However, we also want to lose fair and square, and not be beaten by somebody who has found a way to manipulate the tournament in his/her favor.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 7:20 PM
Well this is what I was concerned with yesterday.......Glad folks saw what I saw finally........they came in third yesterday and first this morning with a score of 529K.......just agregious to say the least.....not happy....BF please fix it! pronto
you are on NOTICE

**D**

Edited on 06/11/2015 at 7:22:27 PM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jun 11, 15 7:25 PM
I didn't notice it earlier today as I got my 263k score with my first buy in. Once my rounds are up I tend to do the merry go round and forget about the tournament.

This time I noticed because I bought in twice because the first time I had 243k and took my last spin which was -50%. The second one was just as bad so I tried again and got my final score. I only noticed tonight because I was 30 minutes off in my rounds so I was playing the tournament to waste time and then switched to my secondary account.

TiramaSue, you are so right. No one wants to lose to a glitch/cheat/hack whatever. Sadness! I feel sorry for the 2nd place person, if that 404k score was true. It's possible so I'm giving the benefit of the doubt.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 7:30 PM
Yea, me too.....at least if I ever win it'll be totally honest and upright awsome.....if not I will take the diamonds......and give the gifts they procure.....BUT, a cheat is a cheat is a cheat and they seem to eventually get their comeuppance too.......

**D**.......o u t.................cheers

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Jun 11, 15 7:31 PM
Mayb they figure, anath, we all onto them so y hide it? not much we can do, but keep calling them out on it till BF do something? i Agree Rahia, cheaters never prosper.
For me i enjoy trying to beat the top players its not about winning. i like to know that im up against some skilled players who get up in their own right not by cheating. i love seeing the same names ( sorry to those who don't) encouraging & praising each other, whilst still trying to beat them. For me the first 3 places don't exist in this latest tourny, i think player 4 is the rightful winner.....

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jun 11, 15 7:38 PM
That's how I felt as well when I saw the scores, nat88. I can believe an under 350k (as I've had it ONCE during the spring event) but I can NOT believe an over 400k score. I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt as I don't recall the second place person ever winning before. I could be wrong and they could be changing their name but hey like I said, whatever.

Why do they need all those diamonds anyway? If you just want to run through the game and wait for an update.. buy them. It's sad that they take away from those that actually buy in to increase their scores (10 is me limit, if I don't have it after that I ain't getting it ) or those that have never won and could have placed at the top but can't! Grr! Arg! Now I'm just.... ! Oh well, tomorrow is another day and maybe they'll fudge off. I'm being polite! I AM!

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jun 11, 15 7:42 PM
Well....I stay up just to see what D@nger was talking about...and I saw it perfectly clear........exactly as you described **D** .....unacceptable.... ridiculous!!!!!

bedtime now....

Edited on 06/11/2015 at 7:53:37 PM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jun 11, 15 7:47 PM
Rahia wrote:I noticed that nat88. They started out with 303k, dropped to 250k and then popped back up with 449k. If there was movement in between those numbers I missed it.

I'm kind of of the top 3 scores tonight but hey, whatever. If you have to use a glitch/cheat to get number 1, feel proud! Feel very very proud.

The 303k score and the 250k score alternated several times before the 449k score made an appearance. I'm not sure, but there may have been a few seconds when neither the 250k nor the 303k score was showing.

Like I said, I was the person with the 261k score and watching what was going on got me extremely rattled. Played like carp the rest of the tournament.

anath_q
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by anath_q on Jun 11, 15 7:48 PM
Agree, why hide it? Actually, given the number of gems this person has amassed over the weeks I have noticed them keeping themselves in the top 10, I figure it's more about them seeking attention than getting more purple rocks. And they got plenty tonight!

A shame though...much nicer to watch people encouraging each other.

My heart really goes out to the players that really should be on those top spots though. I know that if I could ever evade the -40% stalker (it will not leave me alone!) effectively enough to get myself into the top spot, only to lose out to a hack/exploit, I would be very unhappy. This is why I refuse to throw any gems into extra rounds.

Hopefully, the devs will figure out a way to stop this soon!

Edited on 06/11/2015 at 7:53:34 PM PST

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jun 11, 15 7:57 PM
Yes, I noticed you in the top spot for awhile TiramaSue. OUt of the blue that 303k score came up and I was like ah, it's going to be one of THOSE tournaments. It's the first time I've seen the alternating scores. Hopefully, mods or the Devs can shut that person down.

I like cheering more than "what the.. O.o" or *sighs*. So yeah, la la la.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 11, 15 9:02 PM
napoeon wrote:Well....I stay up just to see what D@nger was talking about...and I saw it perfectly clear........exactly as you described **D** .....unacceptable.... ridiculous!!!!!

bedtime now....

Seems the posse is strong....Thanx A@.......T sue Rahia......and Where is Gandalf's input....he was up there to see it.......We all shall rawk the top and keep it comming!!!

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Jun 11, 15 9:03 PM
Oh my Rahia, if only i could limit myself! i buy in a ridiculous amount of times to get a good score, but i figure its increasing the prize pool for a lucky player to take out. If its me then i'll get them back, if not oh well they just gems. i think though until our "glitch" is fixed i will in fact be controlling my buying in, unless a player i know is not cheating is up top, then i may consider but otherwise its the free only

It's not like they got anywhere to rush to, so many stuck at level 63, y not cruise along and enjoy the ride (even if sometimes its nauseating) rather than rush to get no where?
Checking out my stats i was shocked to have 75 days game play and am still only at level 47 This is coz i know once i get level 63 i b stuck like every one else, so building up inventory is kinda my mission now and seriously dont understand any one wanting to buy their way through the game, opposed to spending the never ending hours like most have to get where their at.

TiramaSue, its a shame that another players bad behavior got u rattled, this i feel is also unacceptable, we meant to b having fun with this feature, not made feel this way by fellow players abusing it. its making ripples through the pond in a big way....

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jun 11, 15 9:10 PM
nat88 wrote:

TiramaSue, its a shame that another players bad behavior got u rattled, this i feel is also unacceptable, we meant to b having fun with this feature, not made feel this way by fellow players abusing it. its making ripples through the pond in a big way....

Thanks. The wheel was unkind to me (-50, -40, -30) after my first game, so it didn't make a difference, but I still like to play my best and not be thinking of the shenanigans that were going on.

nat88
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by nat88 on Jun 11, 15 9:21 PM
For sure, each entry i take i always try and beat my base score coz at the end of the day that dreaded wheel decides your final outcome, so testing our own skill sometimes is all we got! lol

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 12, 15 10:12 AM
Fresh day same result.......the same ole thang.......not a kool gig these unwinable tournaments......except for the same one that wins all day long.....every time......lol

tee hee hee........they bite dung

Go to: