cardano
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:E Cards--How many did you finish with?

[Post New]by cardano on Jul 1, 09 9:56 PM
sillyfeet wrote:I finished with 81...found them all and didn't use any (except the one during the introduction).

Bingo, that is correct!

There are 13 novels in the game. So 13x6=78 + 3 E cards you get at the start of game = 81.

I guess the second question is why are there 14 novels listed in the book? That, I'll leave to you guys to figure out

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Jul 2, 09 5:58 AM

My guess...based on the ending...because your character is actually part of one of the novels. It was written about your adventures in the game. Of course, I could be totally off base here.

Because let me tell you...I was a little confused when I got to the end and saw I still had 3 chapters left unchecked and then I saw the author and he did his spiel and all of a sudden those chapters were checked.

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 6:00:03 AM PST

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Nov 8, 09 9:16 AM
I had 81 also. I really enjoyed this game.

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on Nov 19, 09 8:18 PM
I ended up with 80 and was quite surprised at how easy the game was for us to play. Just had to hurry the charging a bit on a couple clues or we'd had the 83. Beautiful scenery, I played it with my 82 year old mother and we laughed so hard at some of the clues and matches. We found the game enjoyable and not difficult to play. Kept her attention and didn't frustrate us with horribly impossible tasks. We did it in three two hour - two and a half hour sessions and even found the secret room and didn't have to use a walk through. For us that is pretty impressive! because we usually get fed up with searching and use a lot of clues or find a walk through - LOL! Looking forward to the next one - our only regret is we wished we'd checked out the forum and read about the character paintings being the real developers - we would have looked more closely at all the pictures! Next time! Also hope they include more locations to do the hidden clue objects instead of so many repeats - of course you get to know the areas. One thing that totally through us and we have to laugh now - was we were in the secret room and went looking for it - thinking we'd missed it and were disappointed thinking we'd not found it when we went back to the ending of the game. Which is why I came to the forum to see where we'd gone wrong - imagine our complete surprise to finally read the forum and look at the walk through to find we were in it! LOL

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Jan 6, 10 6:34 PM
I had 76 cards left but I got so involved in the game that I forgot to look in some scenes. lol loved the game. hope there are more coming in the future.

buckeyelibra
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by buckeyelibra on Jan 14, 10 5:53 PM
I played the game again and ended up with 81 cards I found plus the one at the beginning. that makes 82 cards. this is a fun game even when played again.

maggotUK
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by maggotUK on Jul 8, 10 6:32 PM
I only managed 78 and I was looking hard on my second run through. What a delightful game. I spent ages looking for those missing end buttons, only to find it was a cliffhanger, and they where not there to be found.
Had to come here to discover that.
Hope there is going to be anouther one

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Jul 28, 10 9:27 PM
I finished with 46. Man,,,could I use hints like that in some of my other games...lol

I thought I was a real bonehead to have only 46 left..but then I saw that some of you had been through the game more than once..whew...
I bought the game today on the DD and really enjoyed it.

Edited on 07/28/2010 at 9:28:48 PM PST

[Post New]by Butcherswife79 on Aug 26, 10 1:19 PM
I saw this thread before playing the game, which i loved, so i played without using the E cards and finished with 81 cards and my hubby completed the game in 3 hours and was left with 63 cards.

Go to: