Re:Welcome to Aquapolis forum

[Post New]by summrlyric2005 on Jul 12, 10 8:39 PM
luut it must be a glitch in your computer or the game. i have no idea how to fix the problem with the friends....it should just let you click on the shark as it swims by and adds it to your workers

Bagby
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Bagby on Mar 16, 11 8:52 PM
If you get the error, "You must install Macromedia Flash player" but think you've already got it installed, or DID install it and still get the same error,

you must install Flash Player_AX (even if you never use MSIE) to play this game.

lindiana
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by lindiana on Apr 12, 11 8:26 PM
I liked this game, it is fun.

I had some issues with making the sharks like me but if you build a commercial building, they like to go shopping. When they stop in front of it, grab them.

donzteri
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Game won't save

[Post New]by donzteri on Feb 3, 13 4:22 PM
I have been having trouble with the game not saving. I am getting so frustrated that I am about to uninstall it and forget it, and I just wasted $6.99. Every time I close out of the game, when I go back in, I have to start over again with level 1 (although I can skip to level 4, but I won't earn the key). I read earlier today (I can't find the post now) that those of us having this issue should uninstall the game and then reinstall it. I tried that, and it didn't help. Any other bright ideas? Teri Benedetto

Go to: