Casual remarks on game

Re:Casual remarks on game

[Post New]by OhioCrazyCatLady on Jun 14, 15 6:13 PM
CiChDa wrote: Anyone - Please pm me with a new gaming site that can offer more than BF does, along with not having to put up with the pathetic amount of spam that always appears on the forums......

I am shaking my head and have had it!

I would also like someone to pm me with a new gaming site.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jun 15, 15 12:18 AM
Could someone pm me too!

Thanks

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Casual remarks on game

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jun 15, 15 1:56 AM
judy76073 wrote:I've had many "pcc's" that I've had to toss because of expiration dates - no half decent normal games to buy to use them up - sometimes I buy a mediocre game with a "pcc" just so I don't lose the credit - I've been on many other game sites, and it seems nobody has anything good to offer.

I too have PCC's accrued and there's nothing to use them on (except occasionally the SE of a CE). But I give them away rather than just letting them expire; I hate seeing things go to waste and there's always someone who could use a free game. And I see others do the same, so make someone's day and give your expiring PCC's a new home

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Casual remarks on game

[Post New]by BearKat on Jun 15, 15 5:20 AM
Portion bolded by me.

angelfish106 wrote:
judy76073 wrote:I've had many "pcc's" that I've had to toss because of expiration dates - no half decent normal games to buy to use them up - sometimes I buy a mediocre game with a "pcc" just so I don't lose the credit - I've been on many other game sites, and it seems nobody has anything good to offer.

I too have PCC's accrued and there's nothing to use them on (except occasionally the SE of a CE). But I give them away rather than just letting them expire; I hate seeing things go to waste and there's always someone who could use a free game. And I see others do the same, so make someone's day and give your expiring PCC's a new home.

Well said, angelfish106

Happy Gaming, everyone!

BK

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jun 17, 15 6:00 AM
Hey fellow gamers...

After further research and much thought:

I do appreciate BF....they do the best they can I found, after my little out burst the other day. They give us the security and the best in the games that we like/available.

So my appreciation does go to them for what they do - do for us in this gaming world.

I didn't like this game, I was very disappointed, as I needed a good game to take me out of the daily life. It was the anniversary of my youngest daughter's death.

I needed to hide, and ended up just sleeping my day away.

Thanks for listening, and sharing, I hope I didn't offend.

Ci

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Jun 17, 15 10:12 PM
I can't imagine anyone being offended by your comments ---- some of the games lately deserve every criticism they get, and your comments were just an expression of your feelings.

My kindest thoughts are with you at this time of one of the most difficult anniversaries that could ever be endured by anyone, as well as my sympathy.

Also sending you a PM.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 18, 15 11:32 PM
CiChDa, at least you have the grace to apologize just in case your remarks were hurtful to someone.

I do not like the doll at all.....as a matter of fact, I roll my eyes every time I see her or the outfits.....but, otherwise the game is pretty good outside of one or two things....
Like the animation of Otto walking away.
But, I am here in the forum because I was hoping for the answer to something I cannot find in a HOP, and it is rare for me not to eventually find all the items in a HOP.
I needed to resort to the Strategy Guide on two of the puzzles.....so, there are some challenges......and I cannot agree with the folks who used the derogative terms of cookie cutter and vanilla on the game......and prefer they would have come up with a better way of saying they did not like something.

CiChDa.....none of the other comments since the first line have anything to do with you.....

and now, I am off to post a question to see if I can get some actual help in the forum, instead of reading complaints and disagreements.

Go to: