My Opinion of this Game

Re:My Opinion of this Game

[Post New]by msnewzealand on Jul 19, 09 7:25 PM
I really want to finish this game *soon* so I can put an end to it... the graphics are amazing, Tom's physique is to be admired (I suppose Edwina's is too) but the game is much too long.

Unfortunately I uninstalled the game at Chapter 14 when I was having difficulties with the entire image loading; I got the black areas as others did (makes it kinda easy to find an object when nothing but black surrounds it, yes?). Then I had to start over... skipping all the puzzles to make it go faster.

I also realised if you click on 'view story' you can see ALL the letters - I think 24 of them - rather than try the puzzles.

I am just wondering 1) what is the point of collecting all the items at the end of each room and 2) who is the woman on the ship that is watching them. sigh... I may get to find out, if I can force myself to finish the game!

My Opinion of this Game

[Post New]by Bienebee on Jul 20, 09 8:25 AM
BORING! How can a game be sooooooo boring! Chapter 1 was o.k., but than over and over and over the same rooms, the same stuff to find and that 20 chapter long! AND THE END? This is how you end a game?
I am sorry, but graphics are not everything. A little more variety would be nice too. How many ripped up letters can you find on an old ship and puzzle together?
I AM SORRY, THAT I BOUGHT THE GAME!

[Post New]by charliemo on Jul 22, 09 3:36 PM
Hi, I found this game so boring, and willed it it finish! Perhaps a follow-up would be a good idea, to find out where we are going to put all the things we collected!!!!

[Post New]by paulaDawg on Jul 25, 09 8:32 AM
I am stuck on the fish puzzle,there should be 2 big blue stones and there is only 1
how you slove it I dont know.I do like the game.Its a good pass time

[Post New]by Canterbury94 on Jul 27, 09 11:41 AM
This is the most fantastic game I've ever played,not least because of the amazing graphics of the introduction! The art-work is fabulous,too.But then,I am 67-y-o!

bear198
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bear198 on Aug 16, 09 6:42 AM
Do not waste your money on this one. So Borrrrrrrrrring!!!!!!!!!-

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Aug 16, 09 10:12 AM
One of the few games I was hoping was short. Very boring!

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Aug 16, 09 10:24 AM
Yes very boring, why I bought it I don't know, took me months to finish the other one, certainly won't buy a 3rd one

kickenbass
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by kickenbass on Sep 11, 09 1:39 PM
If you enjoy doing the same thing over and over and waiting to do it, you might enjoy this BORING BORING BORING BORING, LOL game
Ugh, it lacks everything- lack of color, lack of challenge, I have more to do, but I just can't bring myself to finish this, going to uninstall.
BF should get rid of this one.

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Sep 11, 09 1:42 PM
I actually thought this one was an improvement over the first one...more variety in mini-games being the biggest improvement. Yes, it's still tediously long, and yes it can get boring. But I think it's great for one of those "fill in the time" games when you just want to play a few rounds of something. I enjoyed it, but will probably not be playing it again anyttime soon..not even to get to that 100% in collectibles. But definitely thought it improved on the first.

heleanthia
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by heleanthia on Feb 27, 10 6:43 PM
I actually like this game.
The graphics are very beautiful and well done.
It seems to be a fun story(am only on the second chapter)
A minor complaint is that the scenes load really slowly.
Also the girl looks like she has her clothes PAINTED on..
A bit bizarre.
WHY do developers still follower the yawnable theory that only men play computer games and have to have racy looking girls to entertain them.
At least I ASSUME it is to attract the men...
(but we know that more women play iHOG's and adventure games now so it seems really dated)

warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by warmbear on Jul 20, 10 8:51 PM
I just finshed this game(?) finally... I have to say it is absolutely the biggest piece of tedium I have ever encountered in a game, bar none.

If you want to make a game with many levels (containing many sub levels), I am all for it... However, don't make a game with many levels using the same backdrop locations over & over as well as the same items over & over.

Also, frankly the plotline was so contrived and sacchrine as to be completely nauseating. (It starts out bad, and never gets any better).

Minus 5 stars.. Don't give up your day jobs.

Go to: