Re:Welcome to The Magician's Handbook II: Blacklore forum

[Post New]by amandatorres on Nov 21, 09 6:56 PM
I just finished this game, and I was disappointed..I had heard a lot of good things about it, but I didn't really like it. The items were so small, and so hard to find, that I had my face really close to the screen almost the whole time. The graphics were nice, but most were so dark you could barely find the items. And there were so many different items in each scene, that it seemed to take forever to find the ones on your list. I did like the plot, but was upset I didn't ever get to see Blacklore. The game has a lot of hype, and then doesn't live up to it. The end was disappointing as well. I downloaded both of the Magician Handbook's HOG, so I will see how the next one fares. I hope it is better than this one.

[Post New]by paulalively on Apr 18, 10 6:47 AM
I found the objects too dark, blurry and difficult to find. Clicking around to use the wind and fire was just --- well, boring. Graphics were just not good. Ditched after 20 minutes.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 6, 11 4:04 PM
Hi Fishes, I bought this game ages ago and have just come back to it. Can't remember if I ever finished it but found re-playing it a bit tricky. The items are so small and rather obscure but it does seem to be quite charming, in a funny sort of way. I'm looking for old games I can delete, so I can have more disc space for new games but am having a job trying to decide which to get rid of. Think I'll have to give this one another go!
Love to all, Pat_ric_ia x

Go to: