Achievements?

Re:Achievements?

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 22, 15 10:56 PM
You can't put handle from carriager on wheel in stable.
This is how I got it.
Found chain link in HOP in wine cellar I think. Then got rasp from shelf with green bottles in wine cellar. Got pliers from statues mouth in courtyard Went to top of scaffolding. Took lantern. Opened box with pliers, Got handle for wheel in stables.
Put chin link in vise and used the rasp, Went to courtyard placed the chain link. Went to stables place the handle. Not the one from carriage door but from crate where you use the pliers to open it. Went to stables then placed the handle from the crate, and turned it. If you don't follow this exactly then you wont get the elementary dear Watson. As I said I kept placing the wheel and turning it before I placed the chain link and never got the achievement.

The chest I mentioned is of no use.

And finally Know your enemies and friends You have to place lisbeth picture last and make sure you turn her over first.

If anyone needs help just Pm me.

Edited on 06/22/2015 at 11:02:19 PM PST

[Post New]by D_A_Renoir on Jun 23, 15 2:01 AM
Still don't really get how to do the "How badly do you want your freedom" achievement? How fast do I need to be?

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 2:26:53 AM PST

[Post New]by sweetymelty on Jun 23, 15 6:31 AM
D_A_Renoir wrote:Still don't really get how to do the "How badly do you want your freedom" achievement? How fast do I need to be?

After you finish the balance game(drawing dots), zoom in the skeleton, get rope and remove the skeleton; then finish the HOP as soon as you can( under 30 sec), after the HOP you'll get lily key, then zoom in the chest, put lily key onto the wall, get the finger; then turn to Iron Maiden, put the finger on the hand to get key and paper; back to chest, use the key to get awl, hammer and lantern; zoom in the door, put paper under the door and use awl to get the door key, ust key on the door lock, open the door and go outside. The whole process should be under 1 min(my record is 48 sec) then you should get this achievement.

Hope it's helpful.

Edited on 06/23/2015 at 6:32:28 AM PST

[Post New]by sweetymelty on Jun 23, 15 6:36 AM
CherylParker wrote:You can't put handle from carriager on wheel in stable.
This is how I got it.
Found chain link in HOP in wine cellar I think. Then got rasp from shelf with green bottles in wine cellar. Got pliers from statues mouth in courtyard Went to top of scaffolding. Took lantern. Opened box with pliers, Got handle for wheel in stables.
Put chin link in vise and used the rasp, Went to courtyard placed the chain link. Went to stables place the handle. Not the one from carriage door but from crate where you use the pliers to open it. Went to stables then placed the handle from the crate, and turned it. If you don't follow this exactly then you wont get the elementary dear Watson. As I said I kept placing the wheel and turning it before I placed the chain link and never got the achievement.

The chest I mentioned is of no use.

And finally Know your enemies and friends You have to place lisbeth picture last and make sure you turn her over first.

If anyone needs help just Pm me.

Thank you Chery, I finally get this final achievement! Must say it's really tricky...

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Jul 11, 15 4:34 PM
I am still trying to get these 2 achievements;
Elementary My dear Watson &
Know your enemies and your friends; I have played game more the 7 times and followed all the suggestions so far posted here. Any other suggestions? These are the last 2 achievements I need to get.

[Post New]by sweetymelty on Jul 15, 15 4:15 AM
rheashard2 wrote:I am still trying to get these 2 achievements;
Elementary My dear Watson &
Know your enemies and your friends; I have played game more the 7 times and followed all the suggestions so far posted here. Any other suggestions? These are the last 2 achievements I need to get.

Hi rheashard2,

Know your enemies and your friends
-----I got this achievement after I finished the photo mini game on the 2nd floor of scientist's house. I didn't remember anything special so sorry I can't give you more hints.

Elementary My dear Watson
----Please follow the following steps when you play:
1. Enter into the wine cellar.
2. Finish HOP to get chain link.
3. Investigate the shelf with wine bottles(green ones), get rasp.
4. Back to courtyard and get plier from the statue's mouth.
5. Up to scaffolding, first take lantern, then open the box with plier, then get handle from the box.
6. Put chain link on the device on your left side, then use rasp.
7. Back to the castle gate, put chain link onto the chains.
8. Go to stables,place the handle on the wheel.
9. Turn the handle.

You must follow the steps exactly, or you'll never get this achievement. In fact CherylParker had already write down the hints, you can also check the answer from CherylParker.

[Post New]by ferlachchristl on Jul 19, 15 6:10 AM
Hi fishies,
I decided to post a list of all the achievements in the game. First of all I have to say, that it isn´t possible to get ALL of the achievements by playing only once, BUT it is possible to play with the same account twice (the achievements you have already got are still there) - and then gather all achievements. I numbered the achievements from top left = 1 to top right = 4, second row left = 5 and so on - they are marked as spoilers if anybody wants to find out by him/herself:
1 Just finish one HOS without hint
2 Skip any puzzle - NOT possible to get this in the extras
3 Find dead judge
4 Tell guard about dead judge
5 Show guard your permission
4 and 5 cannot be received in the same game - you have the choice to select one action (and in the second time you play the other one)
6 Coming back to life after first explosion - has nothing to do with the answers to the avenger
7 Talking to Lou Crowley about his tattoo and continuing THIS conversation
8 Shaking Lous head a couple of times after he is dead
9 Give cheese to the rat and take it
10 Win the first card game at the first time
11 Coming back to life after second explosion
12 Put the pictures on the board in the correct order - just take the first from the stack, then the second and so on - it has nothing to do with clicking on them to turn over - you get this achievement before that
13 Shoot the barrels coming from the wagon without mistakes - can also be achieved in the extras (replayable MGs)
14 Clean the gravestones from all green stuff - there are 12 stones and you have to click 3 times on each of them - be careful: there is also a mask to collect (collect mask and then click 3 times to remove green stuff)
15 Play the music on the organ - no problem if you make a mistake
16 FIRST repair chain with the prepared chain link THEN put the handle on the wheel in the stable THEN turn wheel (the items on the wheel should be taken away before you start with the chain).
17 Defeat the golem - no matter if it hits you too

End of part one

[Post New]by ferlachchristl on Jul 19, 15 6:28 AM
Part 2:

18 Connect the points in the "shaking" room without mistakes - cannot be replayed
19 Escape from the dungeon as fast as possible: play HOS, recieve Lily-flower, place it in the box, recieve part of finger, zoom Maria, take paper, place finger, recieve key for box, open box, take awl (and maybe the rest of the stuff - but not necessary), zoom door, place paper, use awl on lock, push back paper, take key and open the door - and don´t forget to GO OUT. I did it all in about 1 1/2 minutes and got the achievement.

Bonus chapter:

20 Get out of window with tied rope
21 Build together mechanism - I put the birds on first and then pressed the levers, but I´m not sure if this sequence is relevant
22 Check fingerprints with microskope
23 Finish ALL HOS without hints
24 Play ALL minigames (don´t skip one)

As you can see, number 2 and 24 can also not be recieved in one turn of playing the game. I played all of the MGs in my first round and then skipped the first MG in my second round (in front of the judges office) - and got the achievement number 2. Then I continued until I had my permission and chose the other possible answer to the guard and got my last missing achievement - so you don´t have to play the WHOLE game twice - just up to this point providing that you have all the other achivements.
Hope, this helps.

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Jul 19, 15 2:05 PM
I finally figured out how to get the Know your enemies and your friends. I did the photo assemble in the scientist home. I assembled the crossbow man first. I did Lisabeth second, the mayor third. I then clicked on Lisabeth. I assembled the remainder of the photos. I then turned over Lisabeth first. I received the award. I tried assemble of photos in different order. Lisabeth first, last, turning over first. Nothing worked. I do not know if this was a glitch. I had problems with the first profile. I also discovered by accident that you can earn the marksman achievement (shooting bombs from horseback) in the mini games. I was practicing shooting before doing it in game. It is a relief to have finally earned all achievements. I stopped counting the number of times I completed game after 10! It took 9 before I found that one hidden mask; left upper outer one. I found it by accident. This is first game in a long while that I had to complete more then 3 times to earn all achievements, awards and collectables.

Go to: