Re:G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire

[Post New]by Catcrazy199 on Jul 6, 09 3:26 PM
Same here. I have the fuse but no where to put it! Help!!!

Karma100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Karma100 on Jul 7, 09 10:22 AM
DsrtVeil - sounds like you found a bug. be sure to watch for a new version of the game with bug fixes

Catcrazy199 - You have to put the fuse in the fuse box behind the stage. There is probably a door you haven't gone thru, yet. Gamezebo has posted a walkthru of the game.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jul 9, 09 1:30 PM
Check out the walkthrough available at Gamezebo and you will be able to go on.

[Post New]by lookatdesktop on Sep 14, 11 6:50 AM
For the first few hours of game play no problems with monitor brightness or contrast, but at some point in the game and this with 2 separate monitors, a diminished brightness of the CRT monitor and even before this occurred the computer instantly went to windows and out of the game until I clicked on the task bar on windows desktop to resume game. After ending the game and closing all windows I tried to play TheSims2 and like Ghost, the same monitor darkness so I had to reboot my computer. I was able to get the monitor back to original brightness and contrast but afraid that if I continue this game I might have some permanent monitor failure. My guess is that the pixel settings have to be somehow set differently on my CRT in order to work with the game and not go dark on me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Go to: