Karma100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire forum

[Post New]by Karma100 on Jul 4, 09 2:58 PM
There is a walk through now. It is on Gamezebo. Hope this helps.

goldens
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by goldens on Jul 4, 09 3:05 PM
I loved the game, but, like others, was very surprised when it ended so quickly. It was probably the shortest high caliber game I've seen. Oh well, I still give it
If it was longer it would have rated a 5.

[Post New]by auntharriet on Jul 4, 09 4:38 PM
well i must be ageing quickly-cause it took me a fair amount of time to git through this one.Not longer then usual-just longer then i thought it would-having heard it was so short.
I enjoyed the game very much.Thought it was well worth the 6.99
Thanks Big Fish

I must do something with this hair

Edited on 07/04/2009 at 4:39:42 PM PST

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Jul 5, 09 10:12 AM
please help, i can't find the baby bottle at the tavern. my eyes are tired from looking. thanks

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jul 5, 09 11:02 AM
Extremely difficult download. Stops for minutes, have to pause and then resume, and I think download started again at some point, because the last time I looked, it was 42% downloaded and now its at 11%. Anybody with this problem?

weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Jul 5, 09 11:51 AM
Had the same problem.
lf you notice, that the download will be slower, click the "pause" button, to interrupt the dowlnload, then again to continue. Do this every time the speed slows, then it works.
If the download stucks too long it will start over, thats why you were at 11%.
This works for every download.

Hope it helps.

[Post New]by BrideyFearn on Jul 5, 09 1:48 PM
I enjoyed the game, brief as it was, right up to the very abrupt ending.

Excuse me, but shouldn't there be more in the way of explanation and closure? I would occasionally like to see whoever is responsible for the nastiness get his or hers, and this just didn't cut it.

It isn't exactly a waste of a game credit, but I hope someone issues a rebuild with a little more meat.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jul 5, 09 3:52 PM
Weissvonnix, thanks. At the third time, it downloaded ok.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 5, 09 4:35 PM
boptab wrote:please help, i can't find the baby bottle at the tavern. my eyes are tired from looking. thanks
The baby bottle is a drawing of a baby bottle on the wall to the right of the cash register.

[Post New]by barbalicious1508 on Jul 5, 09 7:56 PM
I definitely loved the graphics, but was dissappointed with the ending. It felt like they were running out of ideas or something. I started getting the hint that is was close to the end when I went thru the LONG forest...LOL. Anyway, it was fun.

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jul 5, 09 11:58 PM
AndyGeary wrote:Yes, this is the shortest game I have ever played on Big Fish. I finished it seriously in 1 hour. It's not even worth $6.99. Maybe $1.99. I do indeed feel ripped off. In fact, a game this short should almost be used only for a giveaway promotion, and to be honest, it's not all that fun either. There is ZERO challenge to it. Sorry for the bad review, I try to stay positive as often as possible, but this game is worthless. If you are quick enough, you can finish the entire game during the demo and not pay a dime for it. I wish I had of waited to buy it, but I fell victim to the nice eye candy and got ripped.

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jul 6, 09 12:01 AM
Not logged on for a while- but wanted advice on this game. You all mentioned idt is short - now I have three pieces of the will....and it will not let meplay any more.
Keeps going b ack to the gates of the castle hotel - but no twinklessssssssssss.
ow what do I do now?

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jul 6, 09 2:49 AM
ME AGAIN...I GOT PASSED THE CASTLE - JUST TURNED OFF THE GAME AND RETURN TO IT - THEN IT CONTINUED BUT, BUT AND ANOTHER BUT IT IS SHORT

Dooriya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Dooriya on Jul 6, 09 3:59 AM
I definitely liked the game. I finished it in about 3 hours I want to buy this one. I really loved the graphics and template design.

[Post New]by daisey5555 on Jul 6, 09 11:40 PM
I am stuck with 3 pcs of the will and cannot navigate to any place else, no twinkles..
I'm disappointed in the "people" in the game they do not perform well and are not holding together.
Take the eggs to the fountain, and the rotten one will float and then take it back to throw at the heckler.
Can anyone tell me how to get the rest of the will?

[Post New]by sunshine222 on Jul 7, 09 8:59 AM
jorn1996 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get rid ofthe heckler? I know I have to throw the eggs at him, just can't figure out how to. You, Andy? Since you finished the game so quickly.

Edited on 07/07/2009 at 9:02:54 AM PST

[Post New]by sunshine222 on Jul 7, 09 9:01 AM
jorn1996 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get rid ofthe heckler? I know I have to throw the eggs at him, just can't figure out how to. You, Andy? Since you finished the game so quickly.

put eggs in fountain then will have one to throw

[Post New]by aduncanzianet on Jul 7, 09 4:54 PM
Well, I'm totally stupid. I got to the gnomes and picked up the rock, but now I don't know what to do with it. I'm not good at these mysterious games! I'm better at HOGs that don't confuse me

klingen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by klingen on Jul 7, 09 6:44 PM
I'm enjoying the game (wish the real park was closer to me than in Kenosha, WI) and like the fact that you have to find different objects each time you start a new game. And surprise! The ending varies, too!

Debra_Jean
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debra_Jean on Jul 8, 09 11:32 AM
I purchased the game and I have had the same problem twice...when I am looking for where one of the inventory items might be used and I drag the item around the screen, I have lost the inventory item. Both times I was in the Gnome Home, and I had the rock and it disappeared! Since I couldn't use the rock tumbler after that, I started with a new character. This time, I was seeing if the hammer could be used anywhere, and the newspaper article opened, and when it closed, the hammer is now somehow stuck to the newspaper. I think that possibly that's where the rock went last time only I didn't check there. This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen in a game! Is there any way to continue this game other than starting the whole game over and being VERY careful around the newspaper articles so that the inventory item is not sucked up by the newspaper? I am very disappointed that I spent $6.99 on this game only to be so frustrated. I am going to ask for a refund.

Go to: