Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories here

[Post New]by horrorqueen99 on Jul 5, 15 7:33 PM
Please fix the issue with the levels. Click on The garden, get the campground, click on the campground get The Restaurant, click on the Restaurant get a completely different level. The entire game is a mess. Cannot go back to the beginning to buy the last of the items for achievements, stars, mice etc. Honestly, though a very cute game and I love the series, sorry I wasted a credit.

AsiaMinor
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by AsiaMinor on Jul 6, 15 6:24 AM
I think I've waited long enough...I want my money back too! What is taking so long for a fix? Can't someone post an update? argh!

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Jul 7, 15 5:02 AM
And the sound you hear is crickets. Anybody home in Customer Service here? What is the point of this thread if nobody at BF has the courtesy to reply with an update on whether the issues are being addressed?

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 12, 15 10:44 PM
Adding my two cents in. I have the same issue where I cannot go back to play any of the garden levels. I tried clicking the tabs at the top and I am not able to get to the garden level. I can't get all of the trophies because I must have missed the mouse on the first level and I can't replay the level, It is frustrating when you can't complete a game due to a glitch.

[Post New]by martinidixcents on Jul 15, 15 11:37 AM
chippers6767 wrote:I've been playing for days. Played this morning and got to the like the 4th house. Went to play again and it had been reset to the beginning. I have to start all over

I have the same problem with this game and with another of the serie : Emily's new beginning....

spencieca
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by spencieca on Jul 17, 15 9:39 AM
I was given a free game credit that expires July 25, 2015...this was not satisfactory for me because if there is no game that interest me I have lost the original game credit I used to purchase this game that is full of glitches...I did let BFG know in their
" Customer Support Survey " we will see what happens !!!

[Post New]by Wildflower27 on Aug 1, 15 4:35 PM
I'm a fan of Delicious games, but this was the worst push out of a game without addressing all the bugs this version has.

1) The Main Menu that allows the gamer to go between Garden, Campsite, Restaurant, and Farm is BROKEN. Numerous attempts made to get back to Garden and it keeps defaulting to Campsite, or getting to Restaurant and it goes to Farm or back to Campsite. Ridiculous and impossible to navigate or complete levels.

2) The load time for Level 1 in each scene change is exceptionally long. There should be a 'loading' icon of some sort to inform the gamer that it's taking a while to load and that the game hasn't crashed.

3) In the Menu option on each level there needs to be a RESTART level button added. It's annoying to make the gamer finish out a level or go back out to the main menu to restart the level again.

4) Some scenes have a Skip option, but not all of them do. Consistency please.

5) These bugs are elementary and should have been identified during the firm user review of this game. AND a patch should have been pushed out immediately to us gamers who wasted our money on this version.

Pissed at Big Fish for not pushing correction on the technical issues and addressing customer complaints in a timely fashion..or addressing ANYTHING in this TECHNICAL forum. LAME

[Post New]by magnoliamoon on Aug 6, 15 10:22 AM
I have finished the game and here are my technical issues. I was playing in the Campground going to day 10 and it took me to the Farmhouse. On many of the days/levels you can see the hole where the mouse will pop out of. When I go to the calendar it will not let me return to the Garden or Restaurant to replay these levels. I am playing on a PC.

[Post New]by JellyBeanMomma on Aug 10, 15 2:18 PM
how long is it going to take to fix the issue of the chapters not working? I can't replay ANY episodes from the first garden and chapters all mixed up when you hit one. I love to play the Delicious games but this issue takes away most of the fun. Until this issue is fixed, I would NOT recommend this game to anyone.... I kind of regret paying for it myself...

cleetoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cleetoo on Aug 10, 15 6:34 PM
I recently got the game and have had the same issues I am reading from others. I have to wonder why Big Fish would continue to sell the game after knowing there are so many glitches.
I hope that there will be a fix to the problems with the game.
A very cute game and I think that it will be a winner once the glitches are fixed. But Big Fish, you should NOT continue to offer a game for sale after knowing about the problems with out fixing it first. Very disappointing.

[Post New]by Missyvs on Aug 13, 15 6:52 AM
I'm having the same issues too as the others.

[Post New]by marinacat99 on Aug 15, 15 8:00 PM
I have all issues discussed by everyone else. Please help soon!

Pinkbudgie
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkbudgie on Aug 28, 15 6:47 AM
Add me to the list of those frustrated at not being allowed to go back to a previous level. This is such a big issue and had been apparently been going on for months. This is my favorite series of games and I realize this is an older one, but still it is disappointing that such a large bug is allowed to remain.

katiepops
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by katiepops on Sep 4, 15 3:03 AM
I am having the same issues as everyone else has stated. It is exceptionally annoying since the storyline is being messed up. It went from Emily cleaning up Angela's graffiti to Prom and now to a Factory. I never finished any of them. When I go to click it doesn't take me to the one shown or if it does it is non clickable.
I want a refund. It is obvious there is not going to be a fix after seeing the dates of the other complaints!!!!

[Post New]by easthamtr on Sep 9, 15 2:48 AM
I am having the same problems, only 2 baseball I can't finish the game.

eme92
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by eme92 on Oct 5, 15 11:20 AM
I don't have one of the restaurants, where Emily's 21 and her sister wants a tattoo. What should I do?

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Oct 5, 15 7:05 PM
Is there ever going to be fix for the issue with selecting other locations? It is has been a problem that has been flagged for a long time.

[Post New]by brylepudding on Oct 9, 15 10:57 AM
I also cannot access the old restaurants, the game chooses a different one. I was playing the last lvls of the third restaurant. When I started the game today, my save file was gone, all my progress was gone... x(

Rooobeee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Rooobeee on Nov 3, 15 5:42 PM
Does anyone know if these technical issues have been resolved? This is the first Delicious game that I couldn't finish and uninstalled. I would really like to play it, but I'm actually afraid I'll run into the same issues as before. I also don't want to have to purchase the mobile version just to finish this game, especially since I got this game with a game credit.

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Dec 12, 15 3:08 AM
Rooobeee wrote:Does anyone know if these technical issues have been resolved? This is the first Delicious game that I couldn't finish and uninstalled. I would really like to play it, but I'm actually afraid I'll run into the same issues as before. I also don't want to have to purchase the mobile version just to finish this game, especially since I got this game with a game credit.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well but apparently TPTB at BF aren't willing to chime in with an update. At the very least, I'd like a Game Credit for a game that's defective and unplayable. Maybe the game is simply too old for the developers to bother fixing.

Go to: