mb

Teel59
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:who wants to be my friend? :D

[Post New]by Teel59 on Jun 27, 15 10:32 AM
Hi all - I'm 28030
Will do my best but as has been said before, I suspect we will all be after the same activators and such like...

amybeth714
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by amybeth714 on Jun 27, 15 11:04 AM
joshua67 wrote:Hi Amybeth

Thanks for that, I am in the wrong, I wrote 2 numbers down my and one to add to my friends list and gave the wrong one out.

My ID Number is: 28158.

Sorry about that.

Gotcha now Joshua. May I suggest that you edit your previous post to the correct number? In case people don't read down to this post.

margboul
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by margboul on Jun 29, 15 11:26 AM
bumping to first page

[Post New]by Kimberlie65 on Jun 30, 15 3:26 PM
It would be nice to be able to add 'friends' based on this thread as well as the random offerings. My Number is 43069. Will help all I can. BTW I am doing as Dippydidi suggested and using a very common 'empty bottle' in my requests to help others (and myself) acquire the 'Accomplishment' for sending and receiving gifts.

Edited on 06/30/2015 at 4:35:55 PM PST

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jun 30, 15 3:49 PM
hey Kimberlie, you can add friends from this thread. If you look at you add friends page, at the towards the bottom middle you will see find friends. Enter the numbers and you will add that particular person. Please feel free to add your number too, I would love to have you as a freind

[Post New]by Kimberlie65 on Jun 30, 15 4:40 PM
sthrightwhale wrote:hey Kimberlie, you can add friends from this thread. If you look at you add friends page, at the towards the bottom middle you will see find friends. Enter the numbers and you will add that particular person. Please feel free to add your number too, I would love to have you as a freind

Thank you dear! I will probably be playing a lot for a few weeks as I broke my right foot (metatarsal) and severely sprained my left one going down stairs day before yesterday. My job requires standing for 8 hours a day and I will be unable to work for the foreseeable future. I thank the Fates for their gift. Who knows where or when I could have been where something worse could have happened.

MaggieCR
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieCR on Jul 1, 15 7:51 AM
I would love to be anyone's friend. ID #26068

[Post New]by Kimberlie65 on Jul 1, 15 2:59 PM
I REALLY wish we could message 'friends' in the game. I just had 'bye' gift me a cufflink and no way to say Thank You!!!!

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,059 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jul 2, 15 12:04 AM
Kimberlie65 wrote:I REALLY wish we could message 'friends' in the game. I just had 'bye' gift me a cufflink and no way to say Thank You!!!!

I know what you mean. Got a cufflink as well and couldn't thank the sender since (s)he hasn't updated her wishlist yet

[Post New]by joyluck6769 on Jul 2, 15 8:28 PM
Please add me to your list of friends. My user name is Antigone, my user id is 31467. and I'm at level 23.

I've sent invites to everyone who posted prior to this.

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Jul 4, 15 5:49 AM
Thanks for all the gifts, but do not send any more to me (Judibeth 26628 I think!) because my computer died early this morning and I won't be able to claim the gifts.

I don't know if unclaimed gifts can be reclaimed by donor, or do they remain in donor's inventory until claimed?

Edited on 07/04/2015 at 6:30:50 AM PST

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Jul 5, 15 3:14 PM
I am now playing on my new computer. I actually started using it about a week but I was visiting in an area of iffy Internet, so didn't get far. Anyway, I am back in the game. Many of you are already friends, but if I am not already on your list, I'd be happy to join. I am playing as Jaybee 41467.

shepo1
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by shepo1 on Jul 7, 15 2:32 AM
when l log on today all my friends had gone apart from 3 my id is 68090 and l like to say thanks for all the gifts l had sent

[Post New]by vikeyson on Jul 11, 15 10:38 AM
I had a lot of friends listed and quite a few pending, but as at 3.00am Sat they have all gone, do any of you know what has happened?

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jul 11, 15 9:42 PM
all my friends are still there, but my gifts to them are frozen. I have sent items over a week ago and I am still being told I have help them,

[Post New]by geno_aleshia on Jul 12, 15 10:23 AM
My id is 42317.

piemomnj
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by piemomnj on Jul 17, 15 6:06 AM
28615....add me.

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by sholady on Jul 18, 15 9:55 AM
I'll go check. I just accepted Turalyon! Thank you. My correct ######## is 26948

Edited on 07/26/2015 at 9:40:47 AM PST

[Post New]by mags179 on Jul 26, 15 8:12 AM
looking for friends. Please add me id: 29219

Go to: