Re:Lost Fortunes - mouse cursor problems

[Post New]by meredithgreye on Jul 5, 09 10:16 PM
ummm - SO FRUSTRATING! I'm using Vista and this slow-mouse problem is really annoying. I would definitely buy this game if it wasn't an issue. I hope Big Fish Games figures out what the deal is and gives us a way to fix this problem....

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Jul 5, 09 10:32 PM
Me too Definately wont buy it with the cursor problems Vista 32 laptop

Edited on 07/05/2009 at 10:33:15 PM PST

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jul 6, 09 12:35 PM
Hi mereditygreye,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official Lost Fortunes forum.

Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

As for the cursor moving slowly - do you have Vista Aero enabled? Aero is the feature that allows your windows to have a fogged glass look to them. This uses a ton of system memory and has been known to slow down some of our games. You can find instructions on how to do this by clicking here.

Of course, if this doesn't fix the problem then I highly recommend that you contact our Customer Support team to see if they have any recommendations or information about this issue. Just click on the green to the right, then on "Still Need Help?" to access the Support form.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 07/06/2009 at 12:35:54 PM PST

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 7, 09 3:15 AM
Has anyone fix the problem? I want to play this game, but the cursor spins round and round.

[Post New]by Kelhotmamabelle on Jul 8, 09 7:11 PM
I tried the Aero thing and it still didn't work. Too bad. I really wanted to try this game out because it looked like something different from the norm. I am disappointed that it doesn't work. Hope someone finds a fix.

[Post New]by jimmybell on Aug 8, 09 7:02 AM
I had the sluggish mouse problem and tried all the suggestions (Aero, drivers, etc) to no avail. I finally upgrade to a Visiontek 3650 overclock 1g card and everything runs smoothly and faster-- including the mouse. Ebay had it on special for $30.

[Post New]by REIDDEBSTER on Jun 27, 10 4:02 PM
I'm having problems with the cursor too:/ I brought the game but I prob won't finish it because that cursor is annoying. I think Big Fish should try and get an update for this game to fix that problem.

Go to: