Re:Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light forum

[Post New]by loopy1966uk on Jul 10, 09 11:00 AM
I was really looking forward to playing this but after 5 minutes of the paper bird telling me where the play button and menu button were, I tried to click on the pieces that were needed to be found after the game started. Nothing happened. So I clicked on the sparkling paper bird. Nothing happened. I decided I had better things to do with my time so I deleted the game. I am still looking for a game to use my credit on but the last few games have either, not worked, looked boring or too similar to previous games, or been large file games which I won't risk buying in case I can't get them to work.

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Jul 11, 09 2:42 AM
I love the game. I am at the castle gone as far as opening the door which brings up the mini game with the beakers that need be filled to 4 liters each. game goes black at that point and i am in frozen mode! Any help with this?

[Post New]by KELLIEH on Jul 11, 09 6:40 AM
BinLA wrote:When you get the direction to "look elsewhere," it means to go to the other area/screen. You won't find the butter until you find the rope to tie up the sack. The other area's button is at the top right of the screen, next to the map icon.

where is the rope to tie the sack? Please help. this is crazy

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 11, 09 9:11 AM
KELLIEH wrote:
BinLA wrote:When you get the direction to "look elsewhere," it means to go to the other area/screen. You won't find the butter until you find the rope to tie up the sack. The other area's button is at the top right of the screen, next to the map icon.

where is the rope to tie the sack? Please help. this is crazy

Have you gone to the other area? You have to put the rope together just like all the other objects in the game.

[Post New]by spanky888 on Jul 11, 09 4:46 PM
Please help I am stuck between the Masonic temple & the Pearl divers hut. All I have left is a jug. I keep being prompted about the flickering flame of the candle and the draft???

Desperate!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 11, 09 7:54 PM
There's a walkthrough for the game posted now. Check the second post on the forum for its location.

[Post New]by botanist1 on Jul 13, 09 9:15 AM
I have played the game through to the end (gorgeous) but want to play it again starting from the beginning. But I can't! I uninstalled the previous game, changed player names. downloaded the game again but when the game opens I am taken to the end with everything solved.

Can somebody please tell me if there is anything i can do?

[Post New]by botanist1 on Jul 13, 09 12:15 PM
I have found my own answer! To start the game at the beginning don't change player or delete player, but add player...stick in another name and the game will start right from the beginning!

[Post New]by kassianb on Jul 13, 09 6:58 PM
niya00 wrote:I love the game. I am at the castle gone as far as opening the door which brings up the mini game with the beakers that need be filled to 4 liters each. game goes black at that point and i am in frozen mode! Any help with this?

[Post New]by kassianb on Jul 13, 09 7:00 PM
niya00 wrote:I love the game. I am at the castle gone as far as opening the door which brings up the mini game with the beakers that need be filled to 4 liters each. game goes black at that point and i am in frozen mode! Any help with this?

Did you get an answer? I have the same problem. I've reinstalled the game twice with no luck!

ajones7252
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ajones7252 on Jul 14, 09 8:24 AM
I am at the pearl divers hut. I have given the coconut milk in the bowl to the monkey and have the little feet to enter the hut but it will not let me do so. HELP!!!! Any suggestions? Thanks

[Post New]by evalex on Jul 14, 09 3:59 PM
HELP!! WHY DOES THE GEM IN MONASTERY GO TO AMULET AND NOT INVENTORY?? HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES WITH SAME RESULT.

[Post New]by rgrabowski3 on Jul 23, 09 10:53 AM
Nikki223 wrote:
druishprin wrote:im stuck between venice and the mayba temple someone help please

[Post New]by babooska1 on Jul 31, 09 1:19 PM
hi im stuck between asia and palace of the golden temple cant find the rope every time i press the help it just sends some were elese looked in all places loads missing part of a knife part of a bow part of a spoon help its driving me mad

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 31, 09 6:35 PM
Check the walkthrough. The location is in the third post on this game forum.

vogi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by vogi on Aug 2, 09 1:21 PM
kassianb wrote:

Did you get an answer? I have the same problem. I've reinstalled the game twice with no luck!

Hello!
Me too - it's really frustrating.... screen goes black at that point and that was it....

Re:Tying the sack, finishing the butter

[Post New]by Clowee on Aug 3, 09 11:14 AM
BinLA wrote:You won't find the butter until you find the rope to tie up the sack. The other area's button is at the top right of the screen, next to the map icon.

Where is the rope! It's not in my inventory. I can't find it. Help, please!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 3, 09 2:14 PM
When you get to this section, it's the first time you have more than one screen to work on. Look on the top right, you'll see two golden tokens. One will have a tent on it, and the other will have something else on it. Click that other token to get to the other screen.

You'll be getting multiple screens to work on after this point, so you need to pay attention to the tokens up there.

[Post New]by jukincy on Aug 9, 09 9:25 AM
loopy1966uk wrote:I was really looking forward to playing this but after 5 minutes of the paper bird telling me where the play button and menu button were, I tried to click on the pieces that were needed to be found after the game started. Nothing happened. So I clicked on the sparkling paper bird. Nothing happened. I decided I had better things to do with my time so I deleted the game. I am still looking for a game to use my credit on but the last few games have either, not worked, looked boring or too similar to previous games, or been large file games which I won't risk buying in case I can't get them to work.

I got stook with the fricking paper bird at the first scenne of the game.... I deleted the game, reinstalled.... and still stook where the bird say to get the oil can and oil the rusty parts of the globe.... I clicked where the fricking thing told me to.... and nothing hapenned..... to get ready of thet I needed to restart the computer.... doesn't go anywhre.... It is the first time that I'm having problems with BF games, have been buying their games for more than a year ....Help me bigflounder....

Edited on 08/09/2009 at 9:31:26 AM PST

patscable
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by patscable on Aug 11, 09 11:44 AM
I am at the hut and I have everything started the fire, got the coconut milk to the mondey and the door opened but I still can't go in??????? I checked on the walkthrough but it doesn't say anything that I haven't done already. I do get the little feet that says walk in but it won't let me. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Go to: