Re:List of the locations of all the Gems in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light

[Post New]by stillgoing on Jul 10, 09 1:34 PM
Crazy_Queen wrote:What a great list... It helped tremendously; however, now I'm stuck... It seems the last gem I need is in Venice (the floating gem on the map is right on the "T" of "Terrarum"... I'm missing a blue gem but cannot, for the life of me, find it!! UGH... Any other ideas????

My floating gem was in the same place the "T" of "Terrarum" but go to the German Castle thats were I found my missing blue gem !!!!! Good Luck!!!

Edited on 07/10/2009 at 1:37:15 PM PST

[Post New]by DGRIFF524 on Jul 12, 09 7:37 AM
Just like Nancy, I am in Mayan and states all gems not found. I am using your list and this is driving me nuts as I cannot find them in here. Once you get them all in a room, you get the red flag, correct? I have all the flags except for Mayan, unless there are more to come. LOL. HELP!!

[Post New]by DGRIFF524 on Jul 12, 09 7:47 AM
Went back to the map and got the final two. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redrose1940
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by redrose1940 on Jul 12, 09 2:55 PM
Thank you Margie B for a terrific walkthrough even though I printed out 108 pages to this game. You always come through for us fishes when it comes to finishing the games.

Again my many thanks for all the walkthrough games that you put together for Big Fish games. I understand that you can pick the games for the walkthroughs that you want to share
with us.

Again my thanks, We need you here at Big Fish Game site as you make our time here that much more enjoyable to play these games.

[Post New]by Crazy_Queen on Jul 12, 09 6:27 PM
OMG...thank you SOOO much, stillgoing!!.... the German castle was the ticket!! I totally missed that on the map because it didn't show at all until I hovered over that area on the map! If you hadn't said the German Castle, I probably would never have found it!!

And thank you, MargieB, for the list of locations!!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 12, 09 6:39 PM
redrose1940 wrote:Thank you Margie B for a terrific walkthrough even though I printed out 108 pages to this game. You always come through for us fishes when it comes to finishing the games.

Again my many thanks for all the walkthrough games that you put together for Big Fish games. I understand that you can pick the games for the walkthroughs that you want to share
with us.

Again my thanks, We need you here at Big Fish Game site as you make our time here that much more enjoyable to play these games.

Hi Redrose,

You're making me blush and that is not easy to do
You are so kind, I appreciate all your nice words

Hi Crazy Queen,

Happy to hear that stillgoing helped you get through this part. I missed the one on the outside of the German Castle the first time I played the game so I know how you feel.

Hugs,

Margie B

[Post New]by Dragonfly54 on Jul 13, 09 9:26 PM
Thanks for the list of places to find the gems. I was getting so frustrated but thanks to your great effort I found what I was looking for.

List of the locations of all the Gems in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light

[Post New]by trixie92065 on Jul 13, 09 10:38 PM
margie134 wrote:Hi All, Here is a list of all the gems in the game.If you have blue gems on top of your gold statues, click on those locations to find the ones you are missing. If you do not have the blue gems on the main map, use this list to help you locate the gems.The list is in alphabetical order..

Thanks, Margie B

ART MUSEUM – VICTORIAN EXHIBIT (FIRST SCENE WITH THE BEAR)

The red dice is on the red carpet.

The other red dice is on the top right side of the ceiling.

ART MUSEUM (SECOND SCENE WITH LARGE PAINT)

The pink dice is on the upper left side of the wall.

The other pink dice is on the chandelier.

ASIA – OUTSIDE TENT

The purple gem is on the top left side of the scene, it is on the tent.

The green gem sits on the green cloth that is on the cart in the lower right side of the scene.

ASIA – INSIDE TENT

The blue gem is on the lower right side of the scene, next to the table.

The purple dice is on the top right side of the scene, on the red tassel.

CASTLE IN GERMANY (INSIDE)

Pick up the green gem that is on the long golden candelabra on the right side of the floor.

CASTLE IN GERMANY (OUTSIDE)

Pick up the blue gem that is on the lower left side of the scene. It is on the shield that is on the floor.

EGYPT (DISTANT HALL)

The pink dice is on the left pillar.

EGYPT (INSIDE TEMPLE)

The pink dice is in the lower left side of the temple.

The other pink dice is in the upper left side of the temple.

EGYPT (OUTSIDE)

The pink dice is on the right side of the scene, on the last pillar.

The other pink dice is on top of the pillar on the left.

FIRE WORSHIPPER’S SECT (OUTSIDE)

The blue dice is on the lower right side of the scene. It is on top of the skulls.

The purple dice is on the top right side of the building.

FIRE WORSHIPPER’S SECT (UNDERGROUND)

The purple dice is located on the gold statue that is on the mantle in the center of the scene.

The blue dice is located in the lower left side of the scene.

FORTUNETELLER’S HOUSE (INSIDE)

The green gem is located on the right side of the scene. It is on the shelf that is close to the right side of the table.

FORTUNETELLER’S HOUSE (OUTSIDE)

Pick up the green gem that is in the lowe

SirJaxx
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by SirJaxx on Jul 14, 09 6:22 PM
I wish I had found Margie's Post last night, as I was stuck myself. But something weird happened in my game, as I was notified that I had collected all the gems I needed, but when I went into the basement, I only had 3 lit areas.

After finally ignoring that message, I reviewed the World Map to see that some of my places had Blue Gems still above them, while the others did not, and only after going back into those areas and finding all the gems, was I finally able to progress thru the Basement and to the end of the game.

But the funny part of all this was that I ended up with the Key to the Egyptian Scroll Door still, as I was able somehow to open that door without it at the time, and then when I finally did find it, I couldn't use it in the game.

So I guess I walked away with a Door Prize!

[Post New]by evalex on Jul 17, 09 6:57 AM
thanks margie 134
found the blue gem in tibetian monastary but where is the gem to go into inventory for the last piece of the drumstick?? have searched and still cannot find.
evalex

jett8238
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by jett8238 on Jul 17, 09 1:37 PM
Thank you for the hints on the gems, Now i,, finished good game

[Post New]by pbzman on Jul 19, 09 9:45 AM
i've tried & tried, but i still can't find the last gem at the mayan / venice locations. i really need some more HELP PLEASE?

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Jul 19, 09 12:20 PM
Thank you so much for this! I would not have found my last 2 gems without it!

[Post New]by mistielyn on Jul 22, 09 12:11 AM
Thank you !!! Have just finished the game and really enjoyed it - but I have to admit I was going a little crazy trying to find about 5 gems. Your list was greatly appreciated.. If this game is number 2 - can anyone tell me what the 1st game was called???? And was it as good as this one.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 22, 09 5:20 PM
The first one is just called Magic Encyclopedia. It was better than this one as it didn't have as many glitches as this one does.

mybon
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mybon on Jul 24, 09 5:17 AM
what's with the monkey can't get past

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by cagamenut on Jul 30, 09 11:05 PM
mybon wrote:what's with the monkey can't get past

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game 6 times before I could get past the Monkey glitch and finish the game, so don't give up yet. However, before downloading the last time, I disabled my AVG security. I don't know if that really made a difference. The only other thing I did was that I went from the hut location, where the Monkey is, back to the other location without going outside the hut. For the first time, the hint button also showed me the jewels that I had missed. Good luck!

Edited on 07/30/2009 at 11:10:32 PM PST

minxs
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by minxs on Jul 31, 09 2:45 AM
I made sure to find at least one gem at each location before even starting other activities. So when I found several blue gems floating above various map spots, I wasn't too surprised. I used Margie's walkthrough to locate the extra gems. When I came to the wizard's house outside, I found the pink gem on the carriage without a problem and figured that was it. But no, the blue diamond was still there on the world map. I have gone back several times thinking it might take a while to update, but the blue diamond is still there.

I have gone over Margie's blue sky location pixel by pixel (it's a small area), clicking for that invisible gem -- although I'm fairly sure I found one, someplace, the first time. It just isn't there!

Has anyone else had a problem finding the blue gem in the sky outside the wizard's house? It's the location where you have to go in through the basement window becaue you can't get in the door.

Minxs

Edited on 07/31/2009 at 2:47:25 AM PST

[Post New]by Babason on Sep 5, 09 2:25 PM
Margie: Just a great big thank you for your help. I don't think I would have ever finished this game without it. Again a big thanks.

lushknight
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by lushknight on Sep 18, 09 11:23 PM
Okay I feel pretty silly, I hadn't played this in awhile so I had forgotten where all the gems were. When I reached the Mayan Temple, I got the "you don't have all the gems" message and made the assumption that I had missed one in the Mayan Temple, made myself crazy looking for it, so I started the game from the beginning, same thing, I followed Margie's directions and realized I forgot the gem on the shield in the medieval? area. Ta- Da, game over. If this helps any one great, by the way my assumption was helped along by the fact that in the mayan temple the medallion appeared one gem short. Happy Hunting all.

Go to: