Re:ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM.....game freezing

[Post New]by lostbuttrying on Jul 30, 09 5:52 PM
I'm having the same problem. I followed all the instructions, i.e, upgrading videocard, deleting/reinstalling etc. but got nothing. Has ANYONE gotten an answer from BFG about this problem?

[Post New]by hobee1966 on Aug 3, 09 2:07 PM
my game is freezing also i cant do anything with it...

[Post New]by ropcak on Aug 3, 09 3:31 PM
My game made me start with the coach scene again. When I get to the magic room the book does not move to my inventory and the game freezes. What can we do???

brynn1010
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by brynn1010 on Aug 12, 09 12:01 PM
Yes.!! I,m having the same problem with the game freezing.

Edited on 09/20/2009 at 11:49:29 AM PST

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Aug 12, 09 12:40 PM
You've to contact Customer Support.. Click on the green envelop on the bottom of this page on the right side..
They're able to help you out.
Good luck

monkey trouble

[Post New]by grangrunt on Aug 21, 09 2:48 PM
i feed the money the bowl of coconut milk and he will not let me into the hut!!!

Laylasmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Laylasmum on Sep 5, 09 8:05 AM
I can't even get the game started - I get the intro and it tells me to click on an object and that is where I stay.

[Post New]by preciouspoppy on Sep 8, 09 5:23 PM
Yes, I am having the EXACT same problem with the screen going black through the sheild door. Nice to know it's not just me! My sister however completed the game on another machine just fine.

[Post New]by storming on Oct 9, 09 7:19 AM
I too am having problems with the game freezing. I don't even get through the shield door, then it just glows pink, then nothing. I've tried several times, even deleting the programs and re-installing from my games purchase log. Still freezes in the same place. I thought it was something I was doing wrong.

Go to: