bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 30, 15 3:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the various issues with this game.

To start, the following help article may be useful to some of you:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't work, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. If there any trending issues, such as Mac-related issues that some of you have noticed, we can gather information to share with the developers. This will come in case a fix to the game is needed, since this is something that only the developers will be able to provide. In any case, our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by anakyriacou on Jun 30, 15 3:55 PM
I bought the game the minute I saw it. And now, what does it do? Just like Soap Opera dash back in 2012, it won't even open. Damn game! I was looking forward to playing so much.

[Post New]by CajunWitch on Jun 30, 15 5:54 PM
flamegirl5432One of the more unnerving issues is Level 57, tho I haven't encountered a post about this before it's impossible to get the diamond for this level. I have played it over and over again, I have tried leaving out upgrades I have tried going back after getting every upgrade and item, no matter what I do I can't complete the challenge, it gets close but I believe that some of the items that are supposed to give extra tips don't. the fruity water and the issues with level 57 are the only ones that keep me from finishing the game with the house fully decorated. 57 is also the only challenge that can't be completed.[/quote wrote:

I have beaten this level, FlameGirl. It's difficult but not impossible.

[Post New]by anakyriacou on Jun 30, 15 6:23 PM
Stupid **** game. I purchased it yesterday, and I made sure there was internet in the two places where I had to split the download time. And you know what it does after I type my name in and choose a difficulty level? It shuts me out! I'm never purchasing from Big Fish again!

[Post New]by anakyriacou on Jun 30, 15 6:32 PM
Even downloading the latest edition of flash didn't work. And my browser and programs are up to date too!

baymerlou
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by baymerlou on Jul 1, 15 9:46 AM
MarkAlan wrote:Cannot exit or escape the credits.
Just scroll up with your mouse, this speeds up the credits and you get out of it fast.

[Post New]by workforwine on Jul 1, 15 9:52 AM
Sounds like most of us MAC users aren't able to play this game. I'm running Mountain Lion 10.7 and MAC requires users to purchase the latest version 10.8 (NOT gonna happen)

This game requires

I used to play on a Windows PC and was a Game Club member but when I purchased a MAC I canceled my memberships as there aren't as many MAC games available or have trouble with my game play.

[Post New]by kimber86 on Jul 3, 15 2:41 PM
I can't access any of the EXTRA content. I click on it and it doesn't do anything.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 4, 15 2:28 AM
anakyriacou wrote:Even downloading the latest edition of flash didn't work. And my browser and programs are up to date too!

This is not a Big Fish issue, so I would not blame them. Its NOT on their end.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 4, 15 2:30 AM
I just posted this on the main page, so I will copy it & then delete that post.

There seem to be a few issues with this game. Nothing major until you get to this:

There are two errors on the 1st level of the ski lodge (sorry IDK the level # but I will check) & neither of them make much sense.

I am playing this game from another site, which I don't like doing but for some reason I ended up with it from there.... and IDK if all of the versions are different, or what but this is whats happening to me.

I actually started the level & then RE-started two times. So I have checked 3 times and this keeps going on!

#1. The food that's supposed to be burn resistant is burning. Whaaat? Now, it IS 5 am and I may very well be out of it, but I think I read it all carefully?? I also tried selecting a different food then returning to that but no cigar.

#2. This part *really* is getting on my nerves! It says the side goal is to retrieve the skis within X amount of time. OK so I keep getting the notice that I have failed to do so while the skis are still traveling up the thingy & not yet obtainable! Whaaaat!?

UPDATED A FEW DAYS LATER:
I actually just purchased this for Mac from here at Big Fish but haven't had the chance to install. I really hope it works properly as its bad enough I'm buying two copies of the same game ( I couldn't wait for BFG to get it, not realizing it would only be about a week !)

MORE ERRORS:
Upon finishing level 45, it not only tells you that you've been given 10 diamonds, which is weird, but it doesn't give them to you. I think every other level in the game gives off 1 diamond at a time, so .... that.

They're lucky that Delicious is one of the best series out there otherwise people might not be so forgiving of this huge # of problems with the game.

Edited on 07/06/2015 at 10:44:04 PM PST

[Post New]by SeluciaV on Jul 4, 15 8:48 AM
This is the second time the game has frozen on my computer and upon reboot, the entire history of my game play has been erased. The first time it happened after level....26 I think. This last time it happened after the mini-game after level 25. Again, my whole computer froze up and when I rebooted and re-opened the game, it treated me as if I was a new player and had no memory of the levels I'd already played.

Frankly, even as someone who frequently replays games, this is beyond frustrating. Can you advise as to where the history file might be located so I can restore my efforts? Or am I just screwed? AGAIN.

I've loved every game in this series but this one is really ticking me off.

[Post New]by difficult1 on Jul 4, 15 7:01 PM
kimber86 wrote:I can't access any of the EXTRA content. I click on it and it doesn't do anything.

Me too. There's no where to click to start the extra game!

[Post New]by bethmt on Jul 5, 15 11:14 AM
difficult1 wrote:
kimber86 wrote:I can't access any of the EXTRA content. I click on it and it doesn't do anything.

Me too. There's no where to click to start the extra game!

I too was having the same issue and it was really frustrating, until I realized that the extra content is level 51 through 57 which starts right after the ski lodge is completed.

[Post New]by bethmt on Jul 5, 15 11:27 AM
I don't think this has been mentioned here but there seems to be a glitch with the Cupcake Bean Bag trophy (unlock all products). I've unlocked all products and even have the Storage Chest trophy (choose every product in every environment at least once), so this makes no sense. I just purchased the game, but would reinstalling it possibly help?

Windows Vista

[Post New]by myrdok on Jul 5, 15 3:43 PM
CajunWitch wrote:
flamegirl5432One of the more unnerving issues is Level 57, tho I haven't encountered a post about this before it's impossible to get the diamond for this level. I have played it over and over again, I have tried leaving out upgrades I have tried going back after getting every upgrade and item, no matter what I do I can't complete the challenge, it gets close but I believe that some of the items that are supposed to give extra tips don't. the fruity water and the issues with level 57 are the only ones that keep me from finishing the game with the house fully decorated. 57 is also the only challenge that can't be completed.[/quote wrote:

I have beaten this level, FlameGirl. It's difficult but not impossible.

Would you explain in more detail how you managed?

[Post New]by myangelbear4 on Jul 6, 15 12:15 AM
Same issues as everyone else. Level 57 is impossible to beat. The French toast does not pay the tip. I cannot get anyone to order the fruit drink in the farmer's market. I apparently not unlocked everything 16/20. But I am through all levels with 3 Stars and I am only missing the level 57 diamond. I also have not used all things in all environments 2 times. Not sure which items.
I am a loyal Emily player, this is frustrating and makes me want to demand a refund.

[Post New]by mselly13 on Jul 6, 15 8:33 AM
When completing challenge levels it doesn't always give me diamond or star. I just completed challenge after level 5 ... challenge that customers would only order flowers. ..I got a high score but it didn't show diamond or star..I am having to complete level twice before the game acknowledges it's complete. I didn't write down the other levels that did this.

afigluiz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by afigluiz on Jul 6, 15 4:57 PM
Nagster wrote:I am unable to choose my menu as I am supposed to be able to do once new items are unlocked. This happens only in days 1 - 10. Menu items can be selected in the other days (so far). I demoed this game from the developer's site and did not have this issue.

[Laptop with Windows 7]

ditto except playing on PC Desktop with windows 8.1

afigluiz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition her

[Post New]by afigluiz on Jul 6, 15 5:04 PM
Nagster wrote:"go to settings and click "show game hints" and you will be able to unlock the dishes. There are issues with this game and per another game site that i purchased it from, they are working on all the issues."

This worked. Thanks.

ME TOO!

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jul 6, 15 11:35 PM
So far I've only played the first location but there's a glitch with the counter of the BBQ products. I've served well over the 25 needed but the steak still hasn't become available.

Also it seems like my clicks aren't working sometimes and Emily's left standing there instead of bringing items to customers or ringing them up or Francois doesn't go clean up the tables.

And as someone else mentioned, despite getting a high score (and the star) I didn't get a diamond for the bonus level with the "cloudy" customers. Playing it a second time worked though.

Edited on 07/06/2015 at 11:37:37 PM PST

Go to: