ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:SPOILER ALERT: Solution to the Doll Puzzle & Disappearing Dress

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 30, 15 11:27 AM
ShlbySusie,

Thank you, for taking the time to say thanks.

Ganonsbane

[Post New]by alexdshoney on Jun 30, 15 12:46 PM
I am also about 3 hours in and DO NOT want to start over! Refund please.

PirateGirl212
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by PirateGirl212 on Jul 1, 15 9:42 AM
Thank you ganonsbane but the 3rd dress has disappeared for me too I'm starting to get very annoyed with this game. This is the second time i'm playing I had to start over and I don't feel like starting over again. I wasted 2 credits for this game UGH!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 1, 15 10:43 AM
PirateGirl212 wrote:Thank you ganonsbane but the 3rd dress has disappeared for me too I'm starting to get very annoyed with this game. This is the second time i'm playing I had to start over and I don't feel like starting over again. I wasted 2 credits for this game UGH!

The Dress can't disappear, if you follow the steps in my solution. The Green Dress would have been on the Doll Frame before you found the 3rd Dress

[Post New]by Sandra_Sue on Jul 1, 15 10:09 PM
I don't wan't to start the game over again, is there any way to go on and still finish the game without the dress and without the sword for the knight?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 1, 15 10:37 PM
Sandra_Sue wrote:I don't wan't to start the game over again, is there any way to go on and still finish the game without the dress and without the sword for the knight?

Sorry, but you never have left over Items with these games.

I made a Back-up Save before starting the HOP so I could play it over & over. I had to play it about 8 times before finally seeing the Dress disappear. But you have to go into normally Hidden Files & delete the corrupt file then paste in that file. If you don't know what you're doing it wouldn't help.

I know you don't want to start over but even when the Update comes out, you'll have to start over. Once the dress disappeared, the file for that profile is corrupt. The update won't put the dress back into the file.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 2, 15 1:23 PM
Hi ganonsbane,

Thank you for finding a workaround and for taking the time to post it here.

This sounds like an issue that needs to be fixed with an update, we'll definitely be passing it along to the developer. However, if there are any other issues, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are also able to help with a refund or replacement game if you're not interested in starting the game over for the workaround.

If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your understanding,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by alexdshoney on Jul 4, 15 8:05 PM
I tried the solution and it worked. THANK YOU!!!

[Post New]by highfields on Jul 5, 15 10:25 AM
Im another victim of the disappearing dress! I I agree with shlby susie, It should not happen that if you do tasks in wrong order, you cannot continue and have to start the game again.

Please take note devs. I do think that anyone who has to start game again, should be compensated. Especially in games like this one where it happens when you've already played a lot of the game!!

[Post New]by dickola on Jul 16, 15 8:16 AM
bfgWaimea, is any progress being made towards a patch? Is there an ETA?

Thanks,

shadowandzeke
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by shadowandzeke on Sep 16, 15 12:52 PM
I didn't have the dress problem on this puzzle but I dyed all the dresses and put them on the dolls and now can't make the third set of wings. Really do not want to start over. Any suggestions?

Go to: