kahlil101
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
27,240 Posts

Re:New ****.. Amazing Heists: Dillinger

[Post New]by kahlil101 on Jul 26, 09 6:09 AM
Played the demo for about 30 minutes. There are 5 bonus type items to find on each scene besides what is on the list. Maybe I should have played the non-timed mode. After completing the demo I will make a decision about purchasing.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jul 26, 09 7:25 AM
Not the kind of game I like. I uninstalled it without finishing the demo. Kind of silly. I like real characters to be similar to that they were in life, and this Dillinger is not.

[Post New]by orlandomiki on Jul 26, 09 5:40 PM
I was so happy to see this game this morning I clicked BUY...It is a bit repetitive but I don't mind and do enjoy the game...

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jul 26, 09 6:03 PM
I finished the Demo and uninstalled it. it is not a bad game and I might purchase it in the future. Adfter playing for an hour I felt that I had done everything, that there was probably nothing more to the game unless it is at the end. It's a good simple junk pile with plenty of extras to look for. The subject did put me off but this game is too light to take seriously. Stoll, I wouldn't want my children (if I had any) to enjoy robbing banks - LOL!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jul 26, 09 6:33 PM
bribling wrote: Stoll, I wouldn't want my children (if I had any) to enjoy robbing banks - LOL!

Lol, I personally felt uneasy playing the game. After being used to fight the "bad guys", and be the "good guy", suddenly I go and join the robbers... Well, I was not so satisfied...

[Post New]by lmaddison on Jul 27, 09 8:36 PM
Sorry, has to be a thumbs down on this one. Nice idea, good graphics, interesting dialogue and historical references... BUT... way too short (couldn't believe after the eight banks were fully 'robbed' ... that was it!). Plus the promise of intriguing minigames fell flat. Same two games over and over again. Once you've done the five keys in the colored locks two or three times, it gets very old. So does the pseudo video game of keeping the customers in the bank. Really has lots of promise, but it's as if the creators stopped before they really got started. No way to earn extra hints (though the bonuses for finding all the letters in Dillinger or all the wanted posters is helpful.) I generally like Hidden Object games, but they have to be about more than screen after screen of well... hidden objects.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jul 27, 09 10:13 PM
Now that we have an official Amazing Heists: Dillinger forum available, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over there. Thanks for coming to the forums everyone!

bfgErie

Go to: