HO Saturday?

baymerlou
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:HO Saturday?

[Post New]by baymerlou on Jun 28, 15 6:19 AM
The games I like and miss are the high quality cooking games, running a restaurant with the food items being realistic. Anyone know of recent ones?

tmahler
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tmahler on Jul 9, 15 9:55 AM
I would appreciate if someone would PM me other sites to try as well. I rarely play HO games. TM are my favorite. BFG seems to be a HO site now, so I would like to find another site that offers TM games. I have been a BFG member for many years, but I find nothing here to enjoy anymore. Thank you all!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 10, 15 3:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

I can understand if some of the new releases, including this game are not to your liking. However, we need to keep the Forum Rules in mind, specifically:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Due to these rules, and because this thread isn't specifically about Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition, this thread is now locked.

If you'd like to share feedback about the types of games that you'd like to see on our site, you're always welcome to contact our Customer Support Team HERE.

Thank you for your understanding,

bfgWaimea

Go to: