The Fairytale Book

Re:The Fairytale Book HELP I Can't even get started

[Post New]by yesmelissa on Sep 21, 08 6:44 PM
Perhaps I'm dense, but I'm just starting out and am at Rapunzel and it say it's too high don't know where to go from there.

Help!
Melissa

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:The Fairytale Book

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 21, 08 6:57 PM
look in other pages ... what would help you get that high? ... a ladder perhaps?

[Post New]by LadyMeowlet on Oct 19, 08 5:33 AM
I'm totally stuck already, and I just downloaded this. I finished the maze and got the wood and the one shutter, got the key from the pig cottage, got the lit candle and smoked out the wolf, got the cupcake and the key from the pig cottage, fed the wolf and unlocked the cabinet for the card, placed the ladder and the shutter, and now I'm totally stuck. The maze page and the pig's house page are completed, the Rapunzel page and the page I got the candle and the card from aren't, but I don't have any other pages to look at and I can't find another ladder or a shutter to complete the window. I can't do any other books and Titus doesn't have any info for me. What am I missing?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 19, 08 5:35 AM
LadyMeowlet wrote:I'm totally stuck already, and I just downloaded this. I finished the maze and got the wood and the one shutter, got the key from the pig cottage, got the lit candle and smoked out the wolf, got the cupcake and the key from the pig cottage, fed the wolf and unlocked the cabinet for the card, placed the ladder and the shutter, and now I'm totally stuck. The maze page and the pig's house page are completed, the Rapunzel page and the page I got the candle and the card from aren't, but I don't have any other pages to look at and I can't find another ladder or a shutter to complete the window. I can't do any other books and Titus doesn't have any info for me. What am I missing?

Look by Rapunzels window for the other shutter..

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Oct 22, 08 2:54 PM
I, too, am having problems from the beginning. I am so very happy to have the game though. Not only can I not find some objects, but when I click on any object, how do I get it into my inventory? The character speaks and then I can't do anythiing witth whatever object, be it a key, the cupcake or the ladder, except to close the circle the object is in. I know someone will help me and then I will also know how easy the solution was and how stupid that I didn't think of it. Thanks

[Post New]by KerrinAnne on Jul 31, 09 5:04 PM
I know it sounds dumb, but I'm in the pigs cottage and don't know how to proceed. When I click on the cupcake or the key I get a message that I can't have them. I can see I need to get them so how do I do that? I've never played a game like this so am struggling.

Go to: