[Post New]by dmcnrcc on Sep 17, 09 1:30 PM
Thank you Cesse47 you were a big help!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:The Castaway Book

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 17, 09 1:32 PM
You're most welcome. Glad I could help. Happy Gaming!!

[Post New]by rubeena on Sep 18, 09 8:40 AM
i ,d like to play

[Post New]by mermaid11 on Sep 29, 09 7:05 AM
mrsnomad wrote:
COQ10 wrote:
Roselee79 wrote:
flipking wrote:I cant get all the targets to light up. I can get all but one. any hints?
I can't help, because I am also having lots of trouble, even my husband coldn't solve it. I just wanted you to know others are having difficulty too. I didn't even see a skip puzzle. Did you see that? COQ10

I've just completed the castaway book and have been back to replay it. i noticed that there are 3 different
mirror combinations.
plz can you tell me how to get the eyes onto the statue gant figer it out

Edited on 09/29/2009 at 7:08:12 AM PST

ultra_sun
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ultra_sun on Sep 4, 11 10:03 PM
LizzieK wrote:Pictures of the solutions of the 4 different Castaways lights puzzles are in my photobucket.

To find these pictures:
Do a Google search for Photobucket. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site . On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request.” Keep going to the bottom of that page and it will say “Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album Azada Ancient Magic. Then look to the left again and click on the album Castaway Lights puzzles. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.
This is not the puzzle I am looking at. Not only that, I am not given the option to skip this puzzle. OH JOY!

[Post New]by royalrosequeen7 on May 9, 12 9:32 PM
I have chopped the branch with machete to make shovel handle but it disappears from inventory or doesn't go into inventory after I make it. Anyone else having this problem?

quote=cesse47]
dmcnrcc wrote:I am having problems finding the shovel handle, I found it one time but can't find it again. Does anyone have a clue?
You get the shovel handle by chopping down a branch then tie it to the shovel with a hankie. Hope that helps. good Luck

Go to: