The Secret Garden Book

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:The Secret Garden Book

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 2, 08 2:18 PM
Below is a link to a picture that is an additional visual explanation of the Gardening puzzle. Each number is touched by four squares. The number of flowers that can be in those four squares must correspond to the round number itself. For example, if the round number is 1, then only 1 of the four squares that touch the round number 1 can contain flowers. I have marked the four sides that touch each number with colored squares. I have made slightly larger colored squares where the flowers are to be in the solved puzzle.

If you would like the link to pictures of the Garden puzzles please send me a private message and I will send you the link.

I hope this helps.

Edited on 09/27/2008 at 7:35:37 AM PST

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 3, 08 9:14 AM
Hi LizzieK,

I am sorry, but I had to remove the web address from your post. Our forums strictly forbid the posting of URL's. If you have any questions about what is or is not allowed, I recommend reading over our FAQ's for answers.

Thank you for using the forums and have a great day!

[Post New]by kibrod on Sep 5, 08 12:08 AM
Hej! My problem is how to plant the flovers in the mini game, and sekund how to solve the problem whit the eyes.
On fortunly i`m stock. Please help me whit the solution
My Name is Kirsten Brodd.
My e-mail is [e-mail address removed by moderator]
Please help me.

Edited on 12/18/2009 at 12:06:16 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 5, 08 2:40 AM
Hi Kristen- this puzzle is randomly generated, so no one solution. If you have a '1' next to a '3', you know that the the two areas on the far side of the '3' will both be full.

. ! . ! F
--1-- 3 --
. ! . ! F

I hope this helps

Edited on 09/05/2008 at 2:41:40 AM PST

[Post New]by ladyelizabeth on Sep 6, 08 11:37 PM
i have got to the part in the garden where i am on the mii-game and i have to restore the garden by adding or removing the correct number of planetrs. does anyone know how to get through this part?

[Post New]by WeissVixen on Sep 7, 08 8:15 AM
ladyelizabeth wrote:i have got to the part in the garden where i am on the mii-game and i have to restore the garden by adding or removing the correct number of planetrs. does anyone know how to get through this part?
You could try looking at the post directly above yours.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 8, 08 12:55 PM
MadPoet

I still could not get that mini flower puzzle in Secret Garden I just used a orb because it was too frustrating but thanks for your help.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 27, 08 7:37 AM
I have posted many pictures of the solved Garden puzzles in my photobucket. I can't post the link here because Big Fish does not allow links in the forums. If you would like the link to the pictures send me a private message. We are allowed to send links in private messages. The pictures may help.

lgill44
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by lgill44 on Sep 30, 08 11:05 PM
it good

lgill44
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by lgill44 on Sep 30, 08 11:08 PM
it good

lgill44
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by lgill44 on Sep 30, 08 11:10 PM
yes it good

amahaf2
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by amahaf2 on Oct 19, 08 8:38 PM
Stingray & Seahorse, I don't understand your answers on this. I don't see that these tiles have 5 sides, only see 4. Maybe we're talking about a different puzzle.

Then I don't understand writing the numbers down. How does this help?

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by sunmoog on Oct 26, 08 6:37 AM
jackie1971 wrote:I cant figure out the clean the flower bed puzzle, any help would be appreciated. thanks
I know that one was hard,i used an orb if you have one your beter of useing it but if you don't heres what you do. there should be boxes each 4 with a number in them then you have to put that number of flowers in it sounds easy but sometimes that number does not match with the next box it is almost imposible to do.Hope this helps!

Graj0732
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Graj0732 on Nov 12, 08 11:02 PM
I too am in the Secret Garden with a problem. The garden is planted, the bird fed, and in the new nest, Colin waiting by his bed, there are no apples, at ALL, of any color, on any page. Everything else has been done, I have used the twig, the watering can, the key, the shears; the hint points to the bush (it looks like a Gardenia Shrub) on the left but there is nothing to click on, tools don't work. ?

Edited on 11/12/2008 at 11:04:34 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 12, 08 11:22 PM
Graj0732 wrote:I too am in the Secret Garden with a problem. The garden is planted, the bird fed, and in the new nest, Colin waiting by his bed, there are no apples, at ALL, of any color, on any page. Everything else has been done, I have used the twig, the watering can, the key, the shears; the hint points to the bush (it looks like a Gardenia Shrub) on the left but there is nothing to click on, tools don't work. ?

Did you plant the seeds and do the mini game?

The apple is to the left- maybe try adjusting your brightness/contrast?

Graj0732
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Graj0732 on Nov 12, 08 11:35 PM
I planted the seeds, did the silly mini game, did everything else, there ARE no apples. Light or dark. I even took a print screen and searched it, nothing.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 13, 08 12:01 AM
Graj0732 wrote:I planted the seeds, did the silly mini game, did everything else, there ARE no apples. Light or dark. I even took a print screen and searched it, nothing.

Ok went back and played this. You should only have the following in inventory

Pruning shears
whistle
trowel
key

Did you ise the twid on the nest?

Graj0732
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Graj0732 on Nov 13, 08 1:51 AM
I found out I could reset the game, did that, and played it through again, this time the mini game popped the apple on the tree!
THANKS, I appreciate all your helps!

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Jun 16, 09 12:18 AM
Ok how do I get these grubs to appear? Ive gottent the stick called the robin twice, I have the watering can, the pruning shears, the seeds, and everything else I need so I apparently missed somethin, Trouble is I cant figure out what. Anybody? Thanks

[Post New]by Whitehorse on Jun 25, 09 8:32 PM
Help plse help .... the ball dances like hell but cannot cross to reach the rock.... I tried and tried.... but whiout luck. How can I have it join the rock ... ???? I am tired and going to bed .... but if someone can help It would be greatly apprciated. Geee ! I would like to continue to play. It is 2 days that I am trying.
Thanks in advance Irene

Go to: