cydsmith
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Egyptian Settlement 2: New Worlds here.

[Post New]by cydsmith on Sep 16, 15 2:13 PM
I downloaded game and it worked on Windows 7. But now I am unable to run it on Windows 10. I understand that Direct X is not needed on Windows 10. How do I download and play the game on Windows 10.

[Post New]by tim1713 on Feb 26, 16 5:16 PM
lym_1609 wrote:2 things I would like to suggest to BFG techs

1) DPI settings. It wouldnt run on my pc due to fact that I cant set off DPI. I cant even SEE my cursor and NO nothing wrong with my mouse. This happen again and again with many games since this year

2) What happen to link to forums? NO BFG "decided" internally within their own staff that they needed to "teach" fishes how to type on their searches. Thus u now have to search for forums, NO MORE LINKS to forums
Anybody irritated about that? You need to report an issue, click on forums to read reviews/read about other fishes issues/solutions coz u ran into issues yourself. What happens? Oh yea, first click on Game Forums from BFG drop down menu list. Then TYPE OUT at least the first few unique names for that game. So imagine if its a series? OH boy u even have to either type more not just eg "Dark Parables" but also the ENTIRE title of that game. If not, prepare to scroll up/down trying your eye's best to scan and search for that games forum

IF BFG do value their fishes, better sit up and do something! BRING BACK the LINK to forums as first step to making the tank a better place for us fishes!

Meanwhile speak to developers or whatever companies BFG get games from, or get their BFG techs to allow us fishes to set DPI via Game Manager. Its no longer cute not to be able to play games. I bought it somewhere else just so that it installs as stand alone and i can set DPI to play through!

If BFG wants most players to end up doing so, continue with it! I have even almost blacklist the forums complaining a few times rgds DPI issues. And its not just my PC, read other fishes complain rgds cant see the cursor

[Post New]by tim1713 on Feb 26, 16 5:18 PM
Can't see my mouse! How do I fix this??

Go to: