Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

Re:Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Jul 10, 09 5:39 AM
Teresa, the book by Jules Verne is called Return to Mysterious Island. So there is no game called Mysterious Island.

Edited on 07/10/2009 at 5:41:10 AM PST

anki6969
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by anki6969 on Jul 10, 09 5:49 AM
I have found a demo on 562Mb, as I can´t mention the site just google it. I searched for walkthroughs (just in case ) and found this as a link on one of the sites.Gonna try it right now

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Jul 10, 09 6:02 AM
RETURN TO MYSTERIOUS ISLAND AND RETURN TO MYSTERIOUS ISLAND 2 are together. THE one just mysterious island is not connected with the series. I am a hugh fan of adventure games. I believe this one is going to be great , have played RMI1 more than once.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jul 10, 09 6:27 AM
Same as Scotcat ... saw the TGT and immediately knew EdnaMoles would be dancin'!! Happy Gaming to those who play large file games!

asenski
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by asenski on Jul 10, 09 6:57 AM
Anyone interested in the game, there is a demo at Microids available, this way you can try the game before you buy it.

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Jul 10, 09 7:00 AM
I ran into some graphics corruption when i first tried playing it but I'm going to try again after a re-boot, and i always have the laptop to re-try it on if need be (after yet another long download - at least I have unlimited bandwidth))

pinkhope38
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by pinkhope38 on Jul 10, 09 7:37 AM
I am totally loving this game, but I'm soooooo stuck right now. I have tried every object in my inventory and can't for the life of me figure out how to move the snake so I can get the antiseptic plant for Mina. I also can't figure out how to rescue the monkey on the pole over the lava field, but the snake is the really frustrating one because Mina won't go anywhere until I can get the antiseptic. I've searched everywhere and because the game is so new, I can't find a walkthrough for it either. HELP!!

pinkhope38
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by pinkhope38 on Jul 10, 09 10:01 AM
I figured it out, but now of course I'm stuck someplace else.... this game is just as thought provoking and frustrating as the first one, totally loving it!

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jul 10, 09 10:02 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just popping in to let you know I've moved this thread over to the full game forum for Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate.

My mistake guys, we had yet to make a forum for TGT but everything is set up properly now.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Edited on 07/10/2009 at 1:58:23 PM PST

SSmitty
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,250 Posts

[Post New]by SSmitty on Jul 10, 09 11:33 AM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Fishies,

Just popping in to let you know I've moved this thread over to the full game forum for Return to Mysterious Island.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Are you going to run both games ( 1 and 2) out of the same forum?
This is confusing me, terribly.

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Jul 10, 09 11:34 AM
Will there be as walkthrough for this one like the other games? Havn't seen one yet. I have bought it but I need a walkthrough to be able to play it.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Jul 10, 09 11:45 AM
I tried playing this game but it made me

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Jul 10, 09 11:47 AM
There is a free demo for this game at Microids. I got the link from the gameboomers forum

mado
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mado on Jul 10, 09 12:14 PM
use the round thing with the holes and jeb will play and the snake is like a cobra and u can grab the purple flowers

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 10, 09 12:25 PM
Mysterious Island is a book by Jules Verne. Return to Mysterious Island is an adventure game homage to it.

There's no forum for the new game yet. I hope there will be one when it's moved off TGT.

Edited on 07/10/2009 at 12:27:15 PM PST

gapalms
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by gapalms on Jul 10, 09 2:26 PM
How do I get the monkey's health level into the green? I fed him an orange, an egg, and the one seed that I finally managed get out of the fruit game that he plays with the girl monkey. Jeez! Any suggestions? More food locations? Or, do I have to play that game again until I get more seeds?
Thanks for any help!

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on Jul 10, 09 2:32 PM
thanks mgblueyes-going to try the demo

[Post New]by memomz1 on Jul 10, 09 2:42 PM
Hugs from Mina with also increase the monkey's health.

ginstar3
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate

[Post New]by ginstar3 on Jul 10, 09 2:48 PM
I can't even start the game. it freezes on the main logo and thats as far as I get. I uninstalled and i'm re downloading it well only time will tell. will someone keep their fingers crossed for me?

[Post New]by chrstypttrsn on Jul 10, 09 2:53 PM
I haveing problems also with this game it's like doubled on the screen...Like I see 2 intro's amd when the game starts it's like mirrored

Go to: