Re:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jul 15, 09 5:31 AM
I need to find more food for Mina, but there doesn't seem to be any. I have used up everything I had, except one raw egg which she refuses. I can't get her up the mountain path until I bring her energy up. I dove down by the helicopter and all I could find was one mussel before I ran out of air. I have checked the trees, nothing. Anyone know where I can get more food for her?

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jul 15, 09 6:24 AM
Ugh,she ate the hornet larvae. That did the trick.

Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by winner88 on Jul 15, 09 4:01 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ledheadmelli
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ledheadmelli on Jul 15, 09 7:06 PM
mehupa wrote:Well I have gotten Mina out of copter and setting under the tree, I can get her pal jep to go places but on the walkthrough they say I should be on beach and something about a key but I never found that. Has anyone found a rusty key?

Mehupa, I think you might be looking at the walkthrough for RTMI ONE while playing RTMI TWO. Finding a rusty key on the beach was from the first game. There are walkthroughs now available for the second game - make sure it says "Mina's Fate". If MaGtRo wrote the walkthrough, you can find the new one at the same place. I imagine that would hold true for other walkthroughs as well.

[Post New]by gamegirl48 on Jul 15, 09 11:30 PM
cc1cat wrote:Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

Yes. I installed it twice to see if that would help, but it didn't. I think I am going to chat with someone at BFG and see if there is anything that can be done to remedy this.

Edited on 07/15/2009 at 11:32:38 PM PST

Nayth
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Nayth on Jul 16, 09 2:09 AM
gamegirl48 wrote:
cc1cat wrote:Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

Yes. I installed it twice to see if that would help, but it didn't. I think I am going to chat with someone at BFG and see if there is anything that can be done to remedy this.

Install newer graphicsdrivers and all should be fine, worked for me

Only problem I have now is that the game won't start anymore =(

[Post New]by tapmom on Jul 16, 09 5:27 PM
Ok was really looking forward to playing this game. got it downloaded and everything but when i start to play i get nothing but a black screen and music. kinda frustrating. even redownloaded it to see if there was a problem with the first one but nope same thing. can someone help please!!!

I can't make a fire

[Post New]by b_nannapas on Jul 17, 09 1:22 PM
I can't make a fire and can't find anything to do so. Is there anyone know about this!!
Please help

[Post New]by Kentish_Maid on Jul 17, 09 1:42 PM
Hi,
This is the first time I have been unable to get anywhere with an adventure game. Just downloaded and installed, but can't get anywhere. HELP!!!
So far still stuck in helicopter - all I can find is inflate life jacket and release seat belt. Searched in vain for any other change of icon - nothing other than looking at dead body of pilot.
I would really appreciate some help in getting started.

sharieanne
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sharieanne on Jul 17, 09 1:59 PM
Can anyone tell me how to sharpen the axe, I have the axe stone and nail but can't seem to .know what to do next.

[Post New]by MIKADEES on Jul 18, 09 6:23 AM
gamegirl48 wrote:

- From the Windows Task bar, click on START button.
- Choose RUN from the drop down list that now appears.
- Type DXDIAG in the command line window that opens, then click on OK button.
- From the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click on the SAVE ALL INFORMATION button.
- Save the file "DxDiag.txt" to your hard drive.
- Open DxDiag.txt and see who made your video card. (Mine was NVIDIA GeForce)
- Go to their website and install the latest drivers.
- That fixed my problems.
- Before going to the website, I tried to update my driver going through the help/search built in to the computer. It
didn't fix the problem. The manufacturer's website fixed it.
- I hope this helps everyone.

[Post New]by blackearth on Jul 19, 09 1:23 PM
tapmom wrote:Ok was really looking forward to playing this game. got it downloaded and everything but when i start to play i get nothing but a black screen and music. kinda frustrating. even redownloaded it to see if there was a problem with the first one but nope same thing. can someone help please!!!

Above minas head is a doorlatch-click it n u will save her

[Post New]by blackearth on Jul 19, 09 1:24 PM
Kentish_Maid wrote:Hi,
This is the first time I have been unable to get anywhere with an adventure game. Just downloaded and installed, but can't get anywhere. HELP!!!
So far still stuck in helicopter - all I can find is inflate life jacket and release seat belt. Searched in vain for any other change of icon - nothing other than looking at dead body of pilot.
I would really appreciate some help in getting started.

door next to mina has a latch click on it n u will save her

[Post New]by blackearth on Jul 19, 09 1:37 PM
please help wat do i fed to Jep to make him well enough

[Post New]by myftroop on Jul 19, 09 4:41 PM
I need help I have mistakely used my clay for pots or lost some somewhere, but I need more to make icons for the puzzle at the beach. Where can I get more clay or do I have to restart the game? Does anyone know???

[Post New]by dreemweaver on Jul 19, 09 6:03 PM
tmjkfriend wrote:man this is silly downloading this game took me since 12pm on 7/11/09 and now it 2:14am 7/12/2009 with only 230mb left and 92 percent done. Come on what the deal here? This is the last time I am thinking bout buying big file games with out getting to play the demo.

[Post New]by dreemweaver on Jul 19, 09 6:04 PM
gamegirl48 wrote:

It took me literally 4 days to get this game installed

llanita
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by llanita on Jul 20, 09 9:20 AM
Hi, I am stuck trying to raise Jeb's energy. He's eaten enough to raise his level to the max, and I can't get him to eat anything else. I am past the swamp where Jeb has to topple the long post in order for Mina to cross over. There is a bee hive up on a tree and I can't figure out how to get Jeb to take it.
I've tried using both flowers to raise his energy and it's not going up.

[Post New]by Suzie390 on Jul 21, 09 3:35 AM
HELP!! How do I turn from Mina to Jeb? I want to cross the swamp and Mina won't do it. The walkthrough says Jeb does it.. But how do I change from Mina to Jeb?!?! Why is it so difficult to find out? no place in the walkthrough does it mention how to change.. Am I just having a dumb bran moment or something?

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jul 21, 09 6:08 AM
I finished the game and really liked it. I hope the ending means we will see more of Mina and Jep in another game.

Go to: