Pashta
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Achievement "Unlock every product"

[Post New]by Pashta on Jul 19, 15 10:35 PM
Everything is unlocked in my game yet I cannot get the trophies. Other threads say it is a known bug and that they are working to fix it. I sure hope so! This is the first Emily game where I had bugs like this, they need to watch it because I found at least THREE bugs!!

pineo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pineo on Jul 23, 15 1:12 AM
have been unable to get that last diamond needed to by the last item in the house. It is from the level where I am trying to get the tips. I have gotten everything else. This one diamond is preventing me from competeing every challenge and buying the last item for the house. Can anyone help me?

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Jul 23, 15 9:48 PM
I don't have the full storage chest, the beanbag, or the princess dress. I am soon going to try the arduous process of making everything to hopefully get the storage chest and beanbag (I have unlocked everything, checked a million times, even served fruity water, but still am apparently missing 1 item.)

Here's my question: The princess dress, which says items AND collectibles, I only have 18/20. So I'm missing ONE item, but TWO for the princess dress. So just what are the collectibles? The mice? Got 'em.

I think this an annoying glitch which has NEVER been in any Emily game until BF got the game. Because the house is sparkling like I have something new but of course I don't. (All the rooms are 100% except Paige's.)

[Post New]by tracya123 on Jul 25, 15 7:57 PM
I too had this very frustrating problem and after tirelessly wrecking my brain and going over and over the do every last level of each area I found it was the bbq in the camping area I literally shouted yipppeeee so thanks for your help everyone hope everyone else manages to sort it :-)

[Post New]by Animejen on Jul 29, 15 7:12 PM
To anyone still missing items, go back through at the last level of each area go into the menu and click each item. If it sparkles then that item has not use and must be added to the menu in order to get the achievement. I know I missed the strawberry lemonade because I jumped to the iced strawberry lemonade.

[Post New]by shining74 on Jul 30, 15 9:06 PM
I have gone through and chosen everything on the menu, and that did get me the use every product trophy. However, I still can't get the unlock all products trophy, which makes no sense. Has anyone heard anything about a fix for this? Last I read they were working on it, but that was in June.

[Post New]by CrissM1231 on Aug 2, 15 9:57 AM
Piciyo,
That is not correct. I unlocked the fruity water, but it didn't count. Every time I would choose it, Emily would walk over to it, but stand there and shake her head "no"...cannot finish the game until this issue is resolved.

[Post New]by emilyprincess on Aug 14, 15 4:59 AM
I FINALLY unlocked all the items.

I was missing one item.

So I figured out how to unlock the mini game in the amusement park.

Click several times on the airplane, which will then trigger Emily in an airplane. I then played the mini game.

I then went back into level 10 and realized the vegetable skewer had not been unlocked. This was my 10th attempt at getting all the badges. I had re-downloaded the game a few days ago and played all the way through.

I too thought it was the water in the market area, but it turns out it isn't - at least for me it wasn't.

I'm not sure if it just takes going through the levels and ensuring you have selected all the items and then when you find that item, play a level (probably the last level) of that area and use that item and voila, Bob's your uncle or if it involves unlocking and playing the mini game.

CrazyLatin007
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by CrazyLatin007 on Dec 19, 15 9:17 AM
shining74 wrote:I have gone through and chosen everything on the menu, and that did get me the use every product trophy. However, I still can't get the unlock all products trophy, which makes no sense. Has anyone heard anything about a fix for this? Last I read they were working on it, but that was in June.

Same thing here. Does anyone knw if it has been fixed?

It's impossible to have used every single product in every restaurant and not have the "all products unlocked" achievement.

If I have used them all, then I have unlocked them all. The developers just need to figure out which product is not triggering its unlock.

I guess I might try the play through without replaying any restaurant strategy and see how that works, but it's a bummer for sure.

CrazyLatin007
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by CrazyLatin007 on Dec 19, 15 10:11 AM
Well, I just went to the developer's website an found out that they had this issue with the game when they old it through other channels (their own webpage, amazon, apple store, etc.).

BUT, the say it has been FIXED. So, Big Fish, do you not have the fixed version available for us yet?

A reply would be greatly appreciated, guys.

bruner01
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by bruner01 on Dec 20, 15 8:59 AM
I cannot get the last meat in the first restaurant to unlock. I have tried cooking both of the other meats over and over but it will not unlock the third meat. This is preventing me from getting the trophies. Any advice?

Go to: