UPDATE

Re:UPDATE

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jul 4, 15 2:42 PM
What is the point in having a nice sale while the game I want isn't working. No buy until a real fix..

[Post New]by BossMoss on Jul 4, 15 3:23 PM
I too am not happy. I am stuck on the dress and I would like BF or the game creator to step up to the plate and fix this issue. I will try the play with a different profile, but from the treads I have read this is not a guarantee.

In the world of gaming, I understand that all companies are trying to get my money, so they rush through production to get their products out as fast as possible, but quick does not make for good. I am a big fan of quality, not quantity in all aspects of life.

Thanks in advance for seeing to customer needs and issues.

BossMoss

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Jul 5, 15 7:06 PM
Same here!!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jul 6, 15 2:59 AM
Only noticed that there was an update today. Still cannot get system cursor, really dislike this clunky one. game will not play in full screen. Haven't made it to the dolls yet. Not sure if I will bother.but it is something to do as a break from the Castle

nightmusk
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by nightmusk on Jul 6, 15 5:37 AM
i cant play it either
have asked for my money back or 2 game credits at least

ARIA32462
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on Jul 6, 15 6:11 AM
NO GOOD! The third dress is still out of reach. This is really ridiculous. We should get our 2 game credits back.

[Post New]by cgc610 on Jul 6, 15 1:55 PM
Please fix this problem!!! I uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. I ran the update and thought this would work ......NOT. I am running windows 7 and each time I try to start game it acts as if it going to start and then the GM pops back up and asks if I would like to play again. If you can't fix this then give me back my credits.

[Post New]by maria98989 on Jul 6, 15 8:03 PM
After I read that the dress has to first be tinted in red I tried putting it in the wine...It took me like 8 tries but once it was red, I had no problem getting the other dress Green But I cannot get a 3rd skull because I have a scroll with a token already in it and it won't work....

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Jul 7, 15 4:54 PM
Still can't get past the extremely bad cursor. I have to click all over the screen to find it...extremely frustrating. This was a very nice beta and I was looking forward to getting it, but no buy for me unless they fix that cursor.

Go to: