yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jul 12, 15 9:36 PM
I Totally enjoyed the whole game and hope these developers make more games with different culture themes because for me it is a refreshing change

The HOG 's were great esp. with the morphing objects and the mini's were just fine and the number of hogs and minis were in perfect proportion and I hope the developers don't cut down the number of them.

I liked the graphics, story-line and theme plus the occasional little animals poking their little heads out to see whats going on

I am happy that I bought & played Tibetan Quest while it is still new.
This beauty is getting a out of 5

Played on desktop running Win. 7-64bit with no problem

Edited on 07/13/2015 at 8:51:19 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by carlie1971 on Aug 14, 15 6:05 PM
The game is fine, but I am always frustrated when I cannot make all of the achievements due to poor graphic layouts! I cannot pick up the final coin in the first collection because the animated arrow that takes me to the next scene is in the way. I try to click it, and pouf! I'm in the next scene. Really poor planning on this one! Also, a leather strap??? That's all I'm saying!

Go to: