Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

Re:~mini-golf ~ items/ ideas/suggestions

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 15, 16 12:45 PM
Chuck_Havens wrote:When looking in achievements (the star/bar insignia above your inventory bag) use shift and press the scroll triangle to look at it page by page.

---

On my computer, this scrolls TWO pages.

Hmmm you are right about that. It works on the alchemy page but not on the achievement page, even though this "hint" was provided by the communication manager, Erika .

I will be sure to put that into a ticket to be ignored, or placed on the triage list of glitches to be looked at in 2020.

Edited on 02/15/2016 at 12:46:18 PM PST

Flybaby
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:~ MINI-GOLF ~ items/ ideas/suggestions

[Post New]by Flybaby on Feb 15, 16 7:05 PM
I just tested my achievements page, and holding down the shift key while clicking the arrow works for me. As Chuck said, it scrolls about 2 pages at a time.

countrygal2
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by countrygal2 on Feb 16, 16 1:21 PM
Mini golf idea - some golf courses have a clown piece ( I have one ) and as these clown pieces have been bought with "real money" maybe clown piece owners could have been charging a small fee for other players who visit the course and gain free energy. Have we been missing out on a source of income?? Ha ha. Maybe a type of exchange of gifts could be arranged as in other games where players send and receive gifts.

Yikes I just turned into a lobster - maybe my grasping claws are reaching out for a gift. Haha.

Edited on 02/16/2016 at 1:23:16 PM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Feb 16, 16 2:07 PM
Countrygal, I bought the clown with BBs from the community voting for my Halloween picture, and also from a friend's gift of BBs. ( who knew I wanted to have one) I consider it a way to give back to the community and also, a thank you for playing my course, but that's just me I guess.

A gift exchange does sound like a good idea though, but being this is a FTP, the devs won't do it unless they can monetize it. (As they have already done with gifts by Sasha)

Addendum: And now its all a moot point anyway. The clown has been removed fork the stores. Perhaps it will be available as a VIP item now only... sigh. They won't fix the golf course glitches, but are happy to monetize the pieces regardless.

Edited on 03/05/2016 at 8:23:25 AM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on Mar 5, 16 9:01 AM
@Erika

The latest glitches are the cornucopia is blocking play on some courses and the rose petal piece seems to cause problems if you try to lay down more than one.

I have my flash definition off and still could not get into many top 10 golf courses in the last few days. I know that the ranch and the golf courses are overlapped layers (like the mountains and AI) but why are those areas suddenly over taxed and causing black screens?

Even when you get onto some courses, the lag is so bad you cannot play. (It is hard enough to aim that ball on a good day without lag)

This may be a graphic intensive game, but it is a 2d game and is nothing like the ultra textures of the 3d graphics on some multiplayer games that require specialized gaming cards. Why are we having these problems?

@all players

Although having beautifully decorated courses looks fabulous, it also fills the flash cache and can cause problems for players trying to access your course. Being lag problems in the game are increasing and more players are playing, the likelihood of lagging and crashing is also increasing.

If you have a really stuffed course, perhaps put some of the decorations into storage and make theme changes that are seasonal? It is just a suggestion of course, but please consider it.

Go to: