Welcome to Kuros forum

Re:Welcome to Kuros forum

[Post New]by nika505 on Sep 3, 09 8:47 PM
HELP!!! I can't get the books to go where they are supposed to. I have all of the map pieces and all of the punch cards, but I still can't get it to work.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 4, 09 3:42 AM
You have to do the books top down, one at a time.

[Post New]by eleonplyr on Sep 10, 09 6:19 PM
Hi, Iam having trouble at the Fire Glyphstone. I have etched in the first, second and fourth, on the third all I can get is the S. It will not let me add anything to it and it wont let me go on if I leave it. Please help

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 14, 09 5:38 PM
Tried Kuros for 55 minutes I don't always play this style of play, unfortunately I not going to be buying it solely because of the competition from other games-I brought Steve the Sheriff 2 instead, I think the idea the storyline was the reason why I brought this game, but when playing it I didn't enjoy moving around the various areas, the places looked rather bland, and the reason why I was in Kuros I didn't remember not following the story line, just too busy on what you have to do in each area and not having the excitement on why I was in that area in to what lay ahead. so the idea was good but the game didn't deliver.

[Post New]by knitter1 on Oct 19, 10 2:16 PM
I have played Kuros now about 50 times. Is there going to be a sequel? (I hope!!!)

[Post New]by daneel on Nov 26, 10 7:50 PM
I am stuck on playing the compositions. The balls came down very fast and I couldn't hit the notes on time. The game did not let me retry and now there are no more composition oases to find. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by beckster32 on Dec 11, 10 7:09 PM
I gathered all the flowers seedlings and crystals went back to the dome and he said thank you now i can finish my crystal necklace. In the walkthrough it says he will take everything!!! Well I have 1 crystal left, all the seedlings, and all the flowers. I had 10 crystals,9 seedlings and 8 flowers. I am suppose to get something else from the gathering but nothing happens HELP

Edited on 12/11/2010 at 7:11:58 PM PST

[Post New]by rutheb1 on Dec 20, 10 11:11 AM
Hello everyone. I'm trying to download Kuros for MAC, and while it does come down to my conmputer, it will not open. Am I missing something here? I have a year old MAC with the Intel core, so I don't think my computer isthe problem.

I have several other MAC games that I have purchased from Big Fish and don't have problems with them. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

TIA

rutheb1

[Post New]by porkupinup on Dec 31, 10 2:19 PM
There's a glitch in the game that won't let me get past a certain point when I click on the oracle after he speaks. What should I do?
I'm using the mac version.

Go to: