Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Kuros comments and reviews

[Post New]by Donick2 on Jul 15, 09 12:39 AM
1 of the best games yet [I have about 150 from bigfish ] & I hope we get more like it a no.2 follow on would be great I would be over the it is a good combo of hidden object/adventure & puzzle
to the guys who made it well done & give us MORE
Hope bigfish pass our comments on to people concerned,I have already played it 3 times anyone in doubt I say buy it you won't be disappointed [unless you very hard to please ]

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 15, 09 7:25 AM
I don`t like this game. It is so boring for me. Much games on are so much better. I give it only

muttnutt
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by muttnutt on Jul 15, 09 3:19 PM
Loved it ! Hard enough to make me think a little, but not to hard to made me pull my hair out. I hate having to look at the walk thru or ask for help. Just about perfect. Some of the puzzles were a bit simple, but I play games to relax not to stress over. Thanks BF, more like this.

GoddessOdd
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by GoddessOdd on Jul 15, 09 9:05 PM
I thought this game had a lot of potential at first...the graphics are nice, the music, once turned down, had a nice ethereal quality....on a scale of 1-10 I am giving it only a 4. First, it had an extremely high annoyance factor...character repeats the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER..."I need to find a musical composition to play....I need to find a musiclal composition to play.... This is a hidden object game, it will be necessary to move the cursor around the screen, clicking anywhere near the central object causes the character to repeat their phrase. Again. And Again. Made me crazy.

Second, I found myself spending WAY too much time playing games I found tedious. NOTE TO GAME DESIGNERS: Always, ALWAYS, include a skip. It is my game, I shouldn't have to go through boring parts if I don't want to. I am all about the challenges, but these aren't really challenging...just grating, don't like'em, don't want to have to play them to progress. I didn't even make it through the hour trial. I think I'll pass. Dream Chronicals or Enlghtenus were a lot more fun.

paula3522
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by paula3522 on Jul 15, 09 9:58 PM
Loved the game! Was short ,but I liked the fact you had to look in different areas.
I think her brother ( the evil villan ) was gay?

num1mxmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by num1mxmom on Jul 15, 09 10:38 PM
This was a good game, just beat it. Some parts were a little confusing but with the forum I figured it out.

I thought has had better games in the past.

I give it a 5 out of 10

Thanks,

num1mxmom

Edited on 07/15/2009 at 10:41:48 PM PST

annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by annetterider on Jul 16, 09 3:19 AM
Well what can I say?

The game is a good game, although I haven't finished it yet.
I am up to the second set of drawing the glyphs, grrrr.
I am getting frustrated with these,

I downloaded the trial version first, and got stuck on the first set of glyphs for half an hour.
It was the last glyph that just wouldn't go right, so I lost a lot of time, so I bought the game, and finally got passed it,
Breezed through the next few puzzles, then low and behold another set of drawing those stupid glyphs.
Playing on a lap top makes it hard to do drawing as it isn't very smooth. So now I am stuck on the second lot, grrr.
You have to be TOO PERFECT in the drawing, not got if you have a shaky hand. Sad, that means a lot of ppl are missing out on a good game.

I like the graphics, but agree with the voice of the main character.

Please from now on don't make a game that you have to be perfect at drawing. PLEASE.

I give it out of 5. Only because of the glyphs.

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Jul 17, 09 7:21 PM
Am enjoying this game so far, haven't had to use hints yet although they appear to be few and far between, like the graphics but turned down the music

jantea331
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Kuros comments and reviews

[Post New]by jantea331 on Jul 18, 09 8:36 AM
I love this game - the demo finished before I realized I'd been playing for an hour. The puzzles are not too difficult. I like the glyphs - a bit of a challange in the later stages of the game trying to figure out the sequence. I would definately recommend buying this game!

slp12272
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by slp12272 on Jul 20, 09 8:49 AM
I LOVED IT. The first adventure game that I was able to play all the way through without using the walkthrough. Most adventure games I'm totally dependent on the walkthroughs, (still love 'em) so it was really fun to go through the game on my own! I want more!! Thank you BFG!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 21, 09 7:27 AM
It was a nice relaxing stroll for me. The only challenge was the fourth laser / mirror puzzle (from left to right).
I think you could describe the odd accent as Celtic. It switched about horribly between Scottish and Irish.

bobobear
Flounder
Flounder
2,315 Posts

[Post New]by bobobear on Jul 22, 09 12:56 AM
I still haven't made up my mind whether to buy this game or not. Does anyone know how the ending is? I mean is it a cool ending or does it fall flat. I recently played GHOST Chronicles Phantom of the renaissance faire and the ending was flat and the game was crazy short. I don't want to make that same mistake again and I am thinking it may happen with this one.

maddee51
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

[Post New]by maddee51 on Jul 23, 09 4:08 PM
I loved the whole aspect of this game yeah some of the mini games are a bit too easy but I like the fact that you don't get many hints. You have to really look for stuff. Graphically brilliant and the music very in keeping with the atomosphere. Like other comments the "chatter" was a little inane but I quite liked the Scots accent in the metal robot well Iron Bru comes from Scotland lol

All in all and 4

trishac
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by trishac on Jul 25, 09 8:19 AM
Finished this game yesterday. I really enjoyed it and hope there will be a follow up game. The puzzles were about right for me and, just for a change, I did not need a walkthrough.

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Jul 29, 09 5:27 PM
Great game! I found it challenging at times, but I like that. I get bored with just hidden objects. I didn't need to use the walkthrough, although I was tempted at times.

Bobobear, the ending is pretty good. Consistant with the story. And leaves an opportunity for a second game.

One suggestion I have for people just starting is to read through the "Help" section before starting, as that explains what you use the different wands for, etc.
Of course, I read it after I was all done!

It took me many hours, so I don't feel it was too short. It was well worth the $$.

capipe
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by capipe on Jul 29, 09 6:00 PM
Great game!!!!! I loved it. the puzzles were challenging enough-but not too challenging. everyhting about this game is thumbs up!

bobobear
Flounder
Flounder
2,315 Posts

[Post New]by bobobear on Jul 31, 09 7:45 AM
Thanks Grumpy, I bought the game and have since completed it. It was a great game, not too short and the ending was good. I like the way the game challanges you to think your way through without being so difficult that you need a walkthrough. I really liked this one and am waiting for the next one.

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Jul 31, 09 7:29 PM
While you're waiting for the next Kuros, I also bought Dept. 42, Mystery of the Nine, and would highly recommend it.

Then I was lucky enough to buy the 2nd Azada for $2.99 today! I played that all evening tonight and it's great too.

3 great games in a week - a really nice way to recover from major surgery!!

Thanks Big Fish!!

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Aug 3, 09 5:26 AM
Wow! I only played 15 minutes of the trial, but I love this game and think I will have to buy it!
Reminds me strongly of Dream Chronicles.

jett8238
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Kuros comments and reviews/Help

[Post New]by jett8238 on Aug 4, 09 5:14 AM
I,m at the metal glypstone, trying to figure it out. I put the right markings on but nothing happen, supposed to be transported

Go to: