dindaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Welcome to Many Years Ago forum

[Post New]by dindaz on Jul 28, 09 2:12 PM
Thanks Torali, I tried to open and close the game a couple of times and it seemed to work with no further probs!

[Post New]by Selania on Jul 29, 09 3:08 PM
My mission is to build 3 corn fields, but I don't know what to do? Any help?

[Post New]by Torali on Jul 30, 09 6:56 AM
There should be three small square areas on your main island. Those are the places where your fields are grown. Click on an islander and then click on one of those squares. They will then build a corn field.

missy12
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,263 Posts

[Post New]by missy12 on Jul 30, 09 7:00 AM
did not play this one,but sounds good.

[Post New]by punshon on Aug 3, 09 3:42 AM
scallerbar wrote:I have a sick person, what do I do? I have tried taking her to dried magical plants, tried to get the cheif to give her the plants, so what am I doing wrong? thanks
you just need to take them to the dryed out plant nex to the fire thats what i do hope this helps

kymbeee
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kymbeee on Aug 3, 09 8:31 PM
One of my characters has gone missing. He went for a nap, and just never reappeared. When I scroll through the characters at the bottom, he's just not there. However, when I scroll through on the info screen, I can still see his character info. When I return to the game from the info screen, no character is highlighted at all.

I'm not very far in the game, I just finished building the spring. He disappeared after the well was built.

Help?

[Post New]by ccaannddyy on Aug 25, 09 4:16 AM
where do yo u go to build the camp site ??

RachB
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by RachB on Aug 25, 09 3:27 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I have a question. One of my villagers got sick but I couldn't get him to take one of the dried flowers and I even brought the chief over to give him the dried flower but it didn't work. Can you help? Thanks in advance to anyone who knows what I'm talking about.

the food

[Post New]by margreet58 on Sep 24, 11 12:57 AM
I let all the people taking foot, the take 2 0r 3 apple a time and the eet 25 at ones. So I can neven cat all the foot together Margreet ( holland)

Go to: