Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farm Frenzy Inc. here.

[Post New]by Greeneyes6282 on Jul 31, 15 9:34 AM
The game keeps telling me im not connected to the internet clearly I am since Im posting this has any one elese had this problem?

GP56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by GP56 on Aug 6, 15 12:48 PM
I'm having the same problem, i.e., the game keeps telling me I'm not connected to the Internet (and "The bear or the ferret must be up to no good!") when I am connected. Any fix?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 7, 15 4:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to post your tech issues in this thread.

naty1dnt44 - To answer your question, this particular game is only meant to be played on one computer at a time. Your in-game purchases are indeed linked to the email address on your Big Fish Games account, but your progress and related data are stored on your computer.

If anyone is experiencing any crashing or freezing issues that have not been addressed by Technical Support, we do encourage you to try the steps in the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're receiving a message that you're not connected to the internet, this is something that can come up if you're wirelessly connected via WiFi. If this is the case, you may want to check on your signal strength, as it may be intermittently cutting out. It may help to directly connect to the internet instead.

If any of these noted issues persist or if you're experiencing something else that's not addressed in any of the Mod posts in this thread, do contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on Aug 15, 15 5:05 PM
Unsure if this is a tech issue, but I can not figure out why I have a locked space in my warehouse even tho it says I have upgraded to the max. Thanks.

[Post New]by tiffanier79 on Aug 18, 15 5:41 PM
Has anyone found a solution to "Internet Connection Lost" even though the connection is fine. I have been playing for a few weeks. I even played today. I logged out and tried to log back in a few hours later and now I am getting the connection lost screen. My internet works, I am online now posting this. I am annoyed I have spent quite a bit of money on this game to not be able to access it.

[Post New]by tiffanier79 on Aug 19, 15 2:16 PM
I have pressed the contact us button on the game. I sent a message to them via this site http://farmfrenzyinc.helpshift.com/a/farm-frenzy-inc/. I have posted here. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have spent $40 on a game so far that I can't play and it has been over 24 hours and not one person has attempted to contact me back. I am very disappointed. On my search for an answer on the internet I have also found that the android version of this game hasn't been updated with new levels in over a year which gives me no hope this version will be updated anytime soon. This game is obviously not about the player at all.

Arachnea
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Arachnea on Aug 28, 15 8:43 PM
Hi,

I've had a problem with the number of keys used in the tournament:
Yesterday, I wasn't sure because I didn't really check how many keys I had during before playing, but I used 3 keys (to get 10 more seconds three times) and I thought the number of keys I had previously had seriously decreased.

Today, I watched carefully. I had 6 keys. I've used 1 key during the tournament and poof, now no more keys ! So, unless there's something I didn't understand with the system of paying seconds with keys, or there is a serious glitch. Considering how hard it is to get keys (and the fact that I paid money to get some of those), I'm a bit miffed.

normaliz.dll not found

[Post New]by twstrldy on Sep 11, 15 8:20 AM
I've downloaded and tried to start with being logged in and online. Got this error message: Application failed to start because Normaliz.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. Yeah, I tried that. Still doesn't run. Guess that's what we get for expecting all games to work as soon as they are downloaded, even free ones. Oh wait, I do have plenty of free ones that work well. Please fix this one, too. Including the other issues people are having that I can't even get the chance to come across, and don't want to.

[Post New]by justinmoonboot on Sep 23, 15 11:22 PM
Hi,

An unusual problem for you but nevertheless a problem that makes playing it rather unenjoyable!

I have never played this game before, never installed it, never seen it till today then I installed it (as did my wife on her pc). Only after completing about 1/2 the game did I realise ITS ALLREADY DONE!!! I meen its finished, all that can be unlocked is open.

It has taken me about an hour to realise this and another 3 to uninstall completely and reinstall but there it is... Completed again!!!

Sorry but all i am doing is replaying levels which i havent done with all the things upgraded to max and it really isnt fun. My wife done the same thing on her laptop and its least challenging whereas mine is boring..

what can be done to fix this weird thing?

[Post New]by littletlc21 on Oct 6, 15 7:27 PM
why wont' the game advance onto new boards been on the same for 2 months now?

Arachnea
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Arachnea on Nov 20, 15 6:38 PM
Hi,

I've been watching carefully since I've started playing (every day) to be sure of what I'm saying; there are two issues:

1. Rewards - I'm always in the top 100 for "Best" and always in top 1'000 or 100 for "greatest". However, the counter for the rewards remains the same. It credits you one green light the day you finish a tournament. The day after, they disappear. They reappear after the next tournament and so on... So I never get any reward .

2. Points in tournaments - the bonus 2xpoints/3Xpoints/4xpoints doesn't work ! I've tested: getting to the same levels with or without = I get the same number of points (more or less). Another example for today: I had the bonus 4x points and I did all the tasks. My score is 280'892. The first place has 686'602. Obviously, the bonus that should multiply my points doesn't work.

3. Bonus keys - as per my message of august, the problem lies with this bonus. Also did the test, counted my keys before the tournament and used keys with the %bonus. Is doesn't work, because it "eats" my keys as if I hadn't the bonus...

First, I'd like to know if others have the same problems and secondly, if would be nice if the Big Fish Team could relay the message to the developers .

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Nov 27, 15 6:31 PM
I uninstalled the game with the game manager but it only removed the game from the game manager itself. The start menu for the game was still there and also the whole games was in the program folder. I tried to uninstall it with a uninstaller but it didn't work and I also tried to uninstall the game with the uninstall in the game folder, also didn't work. I had to delete the game folder and delete the start menu for the game. I reinstalled the game but I still get Game crashed with a Microsoft Visual C + + Runtime Library error message (Assertion failed). If I want to play I have to hit the ignore button to play the next level. This is ridiculous putting out a game with major issues like this.

This happened to me when I used Windows 7 Ultimate also. I posted about using the game earlier using Windows XP Home Edition and also Windows XP Pro Edition. It is ridiculous that it doesn't work on 3 different OS.

NusiT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by NusiT on Dec 2, 15 10:05 PM
Hi Techies,
With this update I lost menu-button on top right, clock is not shown. The animal store on bottom right has gone too.
When clicking on Go to Crazy Bear Island, Farm Frenzy just stops working.
Accepting one gift only is not an option, you can chose accept all only.
Oh, and I play the PC-version, just in case there are more versions out there.
Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by Duuracel on Dec 3, 15 10:30 AM
Cannot play Bear Isl. Soon as i click on button game shuts down and GM starts. Uninstalled and installed again, no luck. PLZ fix this great game, I love playing it. Thnx

patym7289
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by patym7289 on Dec 3, 15 3:10 PM
Cannot play Bear Isl. Soon as i click on button game shuts down I ´ve been waiting a lot for the update! Please fix this great game,

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 4, 15 2:41 AM
It now seems impossible to play the original island or tournaments in full screen mode. Although the new island in the update works fine.

I use a screen resolution of 1900 x 1200, but apparently this is not enough.
All is well in windowed mode, but I don't see why that is suddenly necessary to play the SAME game as before the update.

[Post New]by Shadesi on Dec 4, 15 8:36 AM
With the recent game update, I have numerous technical issues. I am using Windows 7.

Every time I click on the green bar to go to the new area (crazy bear), it completely crashes the game and closes it out.

Also, in the tournaments there is no longer a way to purchase animals, view the time, or exit from the tournament.

I also cannot collect gifts in my inbox either. It opens, but I am unable to select an item or accept it.

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 8:36:34 AM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 4, 15 9:07 AM
Shadesi wrote:With the recent game update, I have numerous technical issues. I am using Windows 7.

Every time I click on the green bar to go to the new area (crazy bear), it completely crashes the game and closes it out.

Also, in the tournaments there is no longer a way to purchase animals, view the time, or exit from the tournament.

I also cannot collect gifts in my inbox either. It opens, but I am unable to select an item or accept it.

My suggestion would be to hit the pause button in the main screen and in the Settings menu, un-tick "Full screen". This will change you to windowed mode.
There is a good chance that this will sort out your first two issues.

When it comes to the gifts, you can probably tick the "Check All" box at the bottom and click accept.
It seems as though the individual check boxes start working again once you have been to the new island and come back again.

Hope this helps.

Edited on 12/04/2015 at 9:07:39 AM PST

patym7289
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by patym7289 on Dec 11, 15 5:36 PM

So many tech issues! I quit!!! Freezing, error, no internet conection, ,All Toguether, install and uninstall. It is the worst game I ever play in BFG

[Post New]by mistyblue4569 on Dec 15, 15 9:07 AM
I installed the upgrade. and now Every time I try to go to Crazy Bear or whatever the new levels are called it shuts down the whole game. And if I try to play in the old levels I can't buy animals that bar is gone. I love the game but can't play it now.

Go to: